Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:35 PM

Women Don’t Care Where You Get Your Money As Long As You Spend It On Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Don’t Care Where You Get Your Money As Long As You Spend It On Them (687 Views)

I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady / 'I Am A Real Runs Girl, I Can Travel Anywhere As Long - Nigerian Lady / Women Don’t Lie – Men Don’t Listen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Don’t Care Where You Get Your Money As Long As You Spend It On Them by Herrostar4u: 12:40pm On Jan 21, 2017
Women Don’t Care Where You Get Your Money As Long As You Spend It On Them yes or No
Re: Women Don’t Care Where You Get Your Money As Long As You Spend It On Them by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 21, 2017
No. undecided
Re: Women Don’t Care Where You Get Your Money As Long As You Spend It On Them by dingbang(m): 12:47pm On Jan 21, 2017
colik:
No. undecided
yes
Re: Women Don’t Care Where You Get Your Money As Long As You Spend It On Them by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ha ha grin
Re: Women Don’t Care Where You Get Your Money As Long As You Spend It On Them by RENOWNED2(m): 12:54pm On Jan 21, 2017
Yup!
Re: Women Don’t Care Where You Get Your Money As Long As You Spend It On Them by Olasco93: 1:02pm On Jan 21, 2017
Don't generalize, say "Some" women.
Re: Women Don’t Care Where You Get Your Money As Long As You Spend It On Them by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 21, 2017
Herrostar4u:
Women Don’t Care Where You Get Your Money As Long As You Spend It On Them yes or No
Mumu... Quit generalizing... Everybody is not the same

1 Like

Re: Women Don’t Care Where You Get Your Money As Long As You Spend It On Them by Herrostar4u: 11:06am On Jan 28, 2017
Girls and money is the same thing. Without money there is no happy woman
Re: Women Don’t Care Where You Get Your Money As Long As You Spend It On Them by whywhyogun: 11:14am On Jan 28, 2017
do men care whence their wives' money coming?
Re: Women Don’t Care Where You Get Your Money As Long As You Spend It On Them by Herrostar4u: 11:28am On Jan 28, 2017
Upon the millions our women are making they still request for Pocket money from us
Re: Women Don’t Care Where You Get Your Money As Long As You Spend It On Them by ahmodu4real(m): 11:47am On Jan 28, 2017
A very big yes, sometime ago i gave my ex-babe money she just say thank you, i say why you no ask were i get the money from? She said you be man na that day i lost hope in that girl.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If He Gives You This For Valentine / This Is So Funny!!! And True Also...advice For My Follow Ops especially guys / When she is head over over hill in love with you

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.