Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

They Are Celebratibg, While Thousands Of IDPs And Refugees Are Starving - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Are Celebratibg, While Thousands Of IDPs And Refugees Are Starving (1012 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International / Governor Ayade Cries In His Office Over The Condition Of Refugees. Photos / Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Are Celebratibg, While Thousands Of IDPs And Refugees Are Starving by Orikinla1: 11:17pm On Jan 17, 2017
They are spending millions if dollars on "arranged" extravagant weddings of their sons and daughters while thousands of their fellow northerners are suffering and dying of malnutrition in the IDPs' camps and refugees' camps after surviving the attacks of Boko Haram terrorists.
How can these so called political leaders be so evil and wicked?
And they continue to pretend that they are fellow Muslims, bowing and shouting "Alahu Akbar!" In their mosques.
No wonder the Boko Haram terrorists' leader, Abubakar Shekau called them "unholy" mosques, because of the hypocrisy of these political leaders of the northern ruling class of Muslim elites.
No wonder, Boko Haram is convincing more of the downtrodden poor Muslims to join their foot soldiers.

They cannot even rehabilitate the IDPs and refugees.
Now one of their military jet bombers has bombed and killed more helpless and powerless IDPs in one day than even the numbers of those Boko Haram has killed in one month.

Why are these political leaders so heartless and irresponsible?
And they still expect these oppressed poor and powerless people to vote for them again in 2019?
Only those who are either cursed or fools will repeat such a terrible mistake.
God forbid!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: They Are Celebratibg, While Thousands Of IDPs And Refugees Are Starving by luvinhubby(m): 11:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
When did you join the wailers, abeg stay your side, we don't want !
Re: They Are Celebratibg, While Thousands Of IDPs And Refugees Are Starving by Luckylife(m): 11:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
Nigerians really need aggressive revolution .
Re: They Are Celebratibg, While Thousands Of IDPs And Refugees Are Starving by Orikinla1: 11:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
Luckylife:
Nigerians really need aggressive revolution .
They are playing politics with the lives of the poor and powerless.
Re: They Are Celebratibg, While Thousands Of IDPs And Refugees Are Starving by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
It's all about personal aggrandisement in Nigeria. The rich getting richer.
Re: They Are Celebratibg, While Thousands Of IDPs And Refugees Are Starving by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
sai baba

Hahahahahahaha!
Hohohohohohoho!
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

My belle o!
Re: They Are Celebratibg, While Thousands Of IDPs And Refugees Are Starving by freakthingz(m): 11:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
This pics are almost carbon copy of those biafran kids

karma must be a fat bych

1 Like

Re: They Are Celebratibg, While Thousands Of IDPs And Refugees Are Starving by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
freakthingz:

karma must be a fat bych
Ike gwuru.
Re: They Are Celebratibg, While Thousands Of IDPs And Refugees Are Starving by freakthingz(m): 11:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
SirJeffry:
Ike gwuru.

Translate
Re: They Are Celebratibg, While Thousands Of IDPs And Refugees Are Starving by mykeljosef: 1:46am On Jan 18, 2017
chai......i swear everyone needs to visit an idp camp

you will weep

1 Like

Re: They Are Celebratibg, While Thousands Of IDPs And Refugees Are Starving by Sibrah: 3:53am On Jan 18, 2017
My first concern is for those Christians who find themselves in these camps.
Re: They Are Celebratibg, While Thousands Of IDPs And Refugees Are Starving by ivandragon: 6:03am On Jan 18, 2017
its an unfortunate situation we have found ourselves in.

but the problem is still the followers.

as long as they continue to be hypocrites in their praise or condemnation of various governments, the leaders will always have an avenue to exploit the masses.
Re: They Are Celebratibg, While Thousands Of IDPs And Refugees Are Starving by myright: 6:31am On Jan 18, 2017
Copied:
When he said it no one believed it
"Everything Biafrans went through during the Biafra War must be experienced by Hausa Fulani people, that they may know that Chukwu Okike Abhiama liveth and will avenge every atrocity visited upon his children ."
Nnamdi Kanu on Radio Biafra 2013
How many of you can remember this prediction?
If anyone said that Nigeria Air Force will bomb civilians in Hausa Fulani Alimajiri Nigeria I will say they are crazy but here it is happening.
*FAMINE
*HUNGER
*STARVATION
*RAPE
*BOMBING OF HARMLESS CIVILIAN TARGETS
Still counting.

1 Like

Re: They Are Celebratibg, While Thousands Of IDPs And Refugees Are Starving by Orikinla1: 7:11am On Jan 18, 2017
freakthingz:

karma must be a fat bych
I sometimes fear this.
I know how horrifying it is for a Nigerian Airforce jet bomber to bomb IDPs' camp since as a child I saw them bomb IDPs in Biafra during the Nigerian civil war.

1 Like

Re: They Are Celebratibg, While Thousands Of IDPs And Refugees Are Starving by obyrich(m): 7:12am On Jan 18, 2017
freakthingz:

Translate
It means' the thing tire person'. grin

1 Like

Re: They Are Celebratibg, While Thousands Of IDPs And Refugees Are Starving by obyrich(m): 7:14am On Jan 18, 2017
Orikinla1:

I sometimes fear this.
I know how horrifying it is for a Nigerian Airforce jet bomber to bomb IDPs' camp since as a child I saw them bomb IDPs in Biafra during the Nigerian civil war.
It is called 'Karma'. All the Buhari cheerleaders will have a test of it one after the other. Just a matter of time.
Re: They Are Celebratibg, While Thousands Of IDPs And Refugees Are Starving by dunkem21(m): 7:15am On Jan 18, 2017
Wailer cheesy
Re: They Are Celebratibg, While Thousands Of IDPs And Refugees Are Starving by Orikinla1: 7:16am On Jan 18, 2017
Sibrah:
My first concern is for those Christians who find themselves in these camps.
The churches can accommodate them.
CAN should start evacuation of all Christians from IDPs' camps.
Re: They Are Celebratibg, While Thousands Of IDPs And Refugees Are Starving by Orikinla1: 7:23am On Jan 18, 2017
The UN Humanitarian Air Service (UNHAS) dispatched a helicopter with four medical personnel, 400 kg of emergency medical supplies and airlifted eight Nigeria Red Cross workers injured following a military airstrike that hit Rann locality of Nigeria’s north-eastern Borno state.

“This is an unfortunate tragedy that befell people already suffering the effects of violence,” said Edward Kallon, the UN Resident Coordinator/Humanitarian Coordinator for Nigeria. Mr. Kallon said that the Nigerian army has also deployed a medical team and “is working with humanitarian partners to ensure maximum support to the affected people.”

http://reliefweb.int/report/nigeria/emergency-response-mobilised-following-airstrike-rann-locality
Re: They Are Celebratibg, While Thousands Of IDPs And Refugees Are Starving by Iykopeee: 7:30am On Jan 18, 2017
I refused to believe it wasn't deliberately done by the Nigerian airforce yesterday. Bombing an IDP camp is height of reckless air assault to rout the enemy

1 Like

Re: They Are Celebratibg, While Thousands Of IDPs And Refugees Are Starving by Orikinla1: 8:45am On Jan 18, 2017
Iykopeee:
I refused to believe it wasn't deliberately done by the Nigerian airforce yesterday. Bombing an IDP camp is height of reckless air assault to rout the enemy
President Muhammadu Buhari called it 'accidental ". But I disagreed. It was gross incompetence and failure of military intelligence which have been the cause of the Book Haram war from 2009 to date.
Re: They Are Celebratibg, While Thousands Of IDPs And Refugees Are Starving by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 18, 2017
Just imagine what is happening in the north despite their power, authority, strangle hold on affairs in Nigeria over a long period of time. Nature has a way of visiting us with kamer so we can learn and become better human beings. But will they see in all the misfortune a sign of previous misdeeds? No, because Lucifer is in their midst. To them human life has no value and many have gone scot free with blood in their hands. When their actions occasioned massive sufferings and extreme famine and malnutrition to the Igbo in the civil war, they felt larger than life. But you can never cheat nature. For whatever a man sows, that he shall reap.

Meanwhile, the cycle of individuals who committed this action (IDP bombing incident) will still go free if they have godfathers in the men of high political authority.

(1) (Reply)

Outrage As Indian-packaged Garri Sells In Nigeria - Punch / Nigerians Are Gradually Forgetting President Buhari / Which Islamic Doctrine Do The Fulani Use To Claim Leaders Of Nigerian Muslims?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.