Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

What Does Respect Mean To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does Respect Mean To You? (821 Views)

how Should I react !!!!! Help!!!!! What does it mean to be a water child? / What Does Being A Girl Friend Mean To You? / My Boyfriend Is Mean To Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Respect Mean To You? by lemonade: 11:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
Guys what does it mean if you are always telling other people that you respect a girl even if you're not dating her at the moment?
Re: What Does Respect Mean To You? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
Respect means that this is how conversations between you and her will always end.

Re: What Does Respect Mean To You? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
Respect means "Not talking to Catalin anyhow"
Re: What Does Respect Mean To You? by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 18, 2017
grin

Respek means... Whatever her decision that she thinks it's good for her, u juz said yes...
Re: What Does Respect Mean To You? by Fuqman(m): 6:56am On Jan 18, 2017
The same thing that makes me respect a man. She's in control of her life.
She don't give into the pressures of men. She does what she wants because, she wants to do it. And she doesn't do anything she's uncomfortable with just because she feels like she has to keep a relationship.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Things Woman Must Need To Do When They Visit A Guy They Don't Want To Have $ex W / ann / Kcee’s New Throwback Photo Shows That He Has Truly Come A Long Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.