Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,012 members, 7,814,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

My Boyfriend Is Mean To Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is Mean To Me? (2224 Views)

Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Is Mean To Me? by mamagee3(f): 1:58am On Dec 18, 2016
Hi all, my boyfriend is mean to me. Ever since we met, I have been nice to him but he treats me badly and doesn't do anything for me.

It seems like no matter how nice I am, he is unmoved and isn't bent at all.

He never takes me out on a proper date nor do anything for me. I feel like he hates me because he thinks I am not so pretty nor goodlooking to be seen with him.

I feel like I am dealing with a psycopath with no human feelings.

What do I do?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mean To Me? by gabinogem(m): 2:05am On Dec 18, 2016
ma..ma geee! i believe thats the reason u love him exceptionally. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Mean To Me? by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 2:06am On Dec 18, 2016
Be median or mode to him too

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is Mean To Me? by Nobody: 2:12am On Dec 18, 2016
is either you are not his class or you are forcing your self on him

by the way, what do you bring to the table ?

don't tell me it's punna only because that one alone makes you replaceable
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mean To Me? by Olasco93: 2:45am On Dec 18, 2016
Just dump him and you'll be glad you did. But if he's Rich and Tall, Undump him.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mean To Me? by Nobody: 4:45am On Dec 18, 2016
mamagee3:
Hi all, my boyfriend is mean to me. Ever since we met, I have been nice to him but he treats me badly and doesn't do anything for me.

He never takes me out on a proper date nor do anything for me. I feel like he hates me because he thinks I am not so pretty nor goodlooking to be seen with him.

What do I do?
Why do you stay anyway undecided

Please bring us a new guy friend In 2017 undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mean To Me? by Mjshexy(f): 5:23am On Dec 18, 2016
Like seriously who takes this dude serious? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is Mean To Me? by KellyKertz(m): 5:44am On Dec 18, 2016
Let Im know yu've got class not a cheap LovePeddler looking for attention!!! cool
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mean To Me? by AleAirHub(m): 5:53am On Dec 18, 2016
My dear....
From your write up here , it look like you force yourself on the guy not by his own will. embarassed
mamagee3:

What do I do?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mean To Me? by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 18, 2016
DATE ME INSTEAD
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mean To Me? by dilini(m): 8:53am On Dec 18, 2016
mamagee3:

What do I do?

Except you've had sex with him countless of times then I guess he aint have any need of u 'cos he's subtly trying to tell you he's move on. I guess you're on the losing part and even if you try hard to play nice he ain't gonna bait an eyelid. Better consider someone else and when u are good to go just TRASH HIM!

My 2cents sha.....
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mean To Me? by Kondomatic(m): 9:07am On Dec 18, 2016
This girl is a bag of complaints.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mean To Me? by Sunkyphil(m): 9:09am On Dec 18, 2016
mr cork come n hear wat ur wife is saying
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mean To Me? by dannytoe(m): 10:48am On Dec 18, 2016
to many monikers on nairaland
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mean To Me? by cosd(m): 2:00pm On Dec 19, 2016
Sunkyphil:
mr cork come n hear wat ur wife is saying

p
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mean To Me? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 19, 2016
grin where is mrcork
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mean To Me? by Sunkyphil(m): 2:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
cosd:

boss oya add me 2 d whattsap group notify after me so I can take my number off
thanks
seen
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mean To Me? by TheCOB(f): 5:21pm On Dec 19, 2016
mamagee3:

What do I do?

Sweetie, you are assuming a whole lot. Why not let's try to unravel the truth from assumptions?

Send me a PM let's talk.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mean To Me? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 19, 2016
mamagee3:

What do I do?
you need a sugar boy like me.. I'm ready to make you feel like a woman again. Send me a pm ma'am
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mean To Me? by Burgerlomo: 5:52pm On Dec 19, 2016
Geme ya nomba grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mean To Me? by Seun(m): 12:47am On Dec 21, 2016
mamagee3:
What do you like about him that keeps you in the relationship?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is Mean To Me? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 22, 2016
mamagee3:

What do I do?
Its simple. He likes you but doesn't love you. I'll advice you give him a little gap. Don't quit him completely but don't be too fund of him...don't pay him visits often anymore, stay on your own, pick up his calls but dont yield to all his requests. Then keep your mind open to other men who may be seriously interested in you. The good one will till come, its just a matter of time.

BTW, I like your profile pic, you're sweet with that smile.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Mean To Me? by Nobody: 5:03am On Dec 28, 2016
*sucks teeth* .i cant stand boys like that. Will be mean2 u but want u

(1) (Reply)

What Gift Will You Give Your Val For Valentine? / It's Time To Stop Educating Women In Africa Especially Nigeria !! / Who Is The Prettiest Female Nairalander?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.