Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,499 members, 7,861,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:16 PM

What Is The Name Of The Pilot That Dropped Bomb By "Mistake" On Refugees? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Name Of The Pilot That Dropped Bomb By "Mistake" On Refugees? (3151 Views)

Lai Mohammed Has Just Throw Bomb By Revealing The Country Sponsoring IPOB / Governor Ayade Cries In His Office Over The Condition Of Refugees. Photos / NDIGBO: Our Case, A Ticking Time Bomb. ~ By Nnia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Name Of The Pilot That Dropped Bomb By "Mistake" On Refugees? by SalomonKane: 9:25am On Jan 18, 2017
Justdulla:
Flight Liutenant Ciroma Chukwuma Adekunle undecided
Ah! How did that boy who can't pass WAEC become a fighter jet pilot? grin
Re: What Is The Name Of The Pilot That Dropped Bomb By "Mistake" On Refugees? by obailala(m): 9:36am On Jan 18, 2017
Jokerman:

I don't hate Buhari Mr man... I am only point out his failure..... Remember dat was how we blamed Jonathan for everything...

Buhari is the head of the government bro, any success or failure is ascribed to him....

Deal with it...
Okay keep passing ridiculous blames and keep politicising every damn thing. After all people did it to jona isnt it?
Re: What Is The Name Of The Pilot That Dropped Bomb By "Mistake" On Refugees? by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 18, 2017
Justdulla:
Flight Liutenant Ciroma Chukwuma Adekunle undecided
this guy just passed waec recently nah! Lol
Re: What Is The Name Of The Pilot That Dropped Bomb By "Mistake" On Refugees? by TheGreatIYANU: 10:45am On Jan 18, 2017
Justdulla:

mistakes happens oga sharrap there
Is he God,is he Mr Perfect??
This is the first time this sort of mishap is occurring not like it happens all the time. Mourn for the deceased and appreciate the efforts of our armed forces. Stop politicizing or ridiculing morale. cos if you were in battle,I bet you would last an hour

There was a first time boko haram bombed. We have not rested till now. No excuse for laxity bro. He must be martialed.
Re: What Is The Name Of The Pilot That Dropped Bomb By "Mistake" On Refugees? by DauraDullard0(m): 10:52am On Jan 18, 2017
obailala:
Okay keep passing ridiculous blames and keep politicising every damn thing. After all people did it to jona isnt it?
The most appropriate thing you have said is.... Afterall WE did it to Jona, isn't it?
Re: What Is The Name Of The Pilot That Dropped Bomb By "Mistake" On Refugees? by obailala(m): 11:45am On Jan 18, 2017
DauraDullard0:
The most appropriate thing you have said is.... Afterall WE did it to Jona, isn't it?
By that statement, I was only exposing the foolish excuse which most people use to justify the foolishness of politicising everything. Because some slowpokes did it to GEJ, so therefore it has now become a glorious thing for some people to also be slowpokes now?... Oya carry go!
Re: What Is The Name Of The Pilot That Dropped Bomb By "Mistake" On Refugees? by DauraDullard0(m): 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2017
obailala:
By that statement, I was only exposing the foolish excuse which most people use to justify the foolishness of politicising everything. Because some slowpokes did it to GEJ, so therefore it has now become a glorious thing for some people to also be slowpokes now?... Oya carry go!
Quit beating about the bush my friend. Did you, Obailala indulge in the said shameful behavior of politicizing sensitive issues/abusing Goodluck Jonathan or not?
Re: What Is The Name Of The Pilot That Dropped Bomb By "Mistake" On Refugees? by obailala(m): 1:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
DauraDullard0:
Quit beating about the bush my friend. Did you, Obailala indulge in the said shameful behavior of politicizing sensitive issues/abusing Goodluck Jonathan or not?
First of all, I don't even call him names. Secondly, I know better than to play politics with any and everything, especially human lives.
Re: What Is The Name Of The Pilot That Dropped Bomb By "Mistake" On Refugees? by ourema(f): 2:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
Justdulla:

Leave Buhari outta this.let's all have human sympathy. Do you think everyone doesn't know Buhari has failed?? we all do but that doesn't means we should loose our sensenof patriotism or brotherhood.
Cos if buhari go today,Nigeria remains. Soldier go,soldier come barrack remains. Let's just learn to love one another irrespective of whose leading.
Good thinking good product
Re: What Is The Name Of The Pilot That Dropped Bomb By "Mistake" On Refugees? by PedroJP(m): 2:49pm On Jan 18, 2017
jumper524:
Ur A Shame To Hummanity U Politicise D Death Of So Many People Jst To Prove A Point That You Didn't Vote For Him. May God 4give You.

May God forgive you too.

You only remember they are humans when almajiris are mistakenly killed but when these same military intentionally kill Igbos,you urge them on. More deaths to you and your type

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Launch Fresh Attack On Benue Community! / 2023: Nigerians Blast Tinubu Says He Will Never Become The Next President / The Conman Called Imam Of Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.