Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Too Shy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Too Shy (1153 Views)

He Is Too Shy / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? / Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Shy by steeze(m): 5:23pm On Nov 26, 2009
Hey guys, i met this incredibly hot chick about two months ago and we hit it off. She's everything i want in a female physically but there's a problem- she's too damn shy. When we talking, she finds it difficult to look me in the face and it really pisses me off. I mean WTF.

Usually she just flashes this shy (sexy) smile and looks up or down or anywhere but at me. It was cool at first but now its just plain annoying. I've tried so many times to talk her out of it but no dice. She says she can't help it, that she's always been like that. IN BED SHE'S A COUGAR THOUGH

Nairalanders, abeg surely there must be a way to overcome this form of "acute shyness", right? Cos i'm not finding it funny at all anymore. How can you be so shy you can't look people in the face? *shakes head, *
Re: Too Shy by sassyril(f): 5:27pm On Nov 26, 2009
haba
wud u hav preferrd if she
was shy in bed and a "cougar"
wen tokin 2 u ehn? tongue
plz allow d chic jo
Re: Too Shy by Parohfrey(f): 5:34pm On Nov 26, 2009
she is most def a ghost.
Re: Too Shy by posakosa(m): 5:37pm On Nov 26, 2009
she's soo shy, yet she bleeped you-------- riiiight!
Re: Too Shy by steeze(m): 6:01pm On Nov 26, 2009
That's what makes it all so crazy. After sex, she just goes back to that shy alter ego of hers that i don't like. It creeps me out sometimes.
Re: Too Shy by iice(f): 6:52pm On Nov 26, 2009
Take the cougar and roll with it
Re: Too Shy by Shola2009(m): 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2009
abi ooooo

i think ur story is cock & bull,but if its not,
i think u shuld deal with
it or leave her.

after all no be by force
Re: Too Shy by walestar2(m): 9:07pm On Nov 26, 2009
Useless poster, Na shy you wan chop abi na toto you wan Bleep, if dat one na your problem, transfer the girl to me make I help you manage am and add am to my girlfriend, thank God say,yoruba talks say man must not have two tings and be pissed off.
Re: Too Shy by Fiona0007: 10:48pm On Nov 26, 2009
Stop staring at her when you are together. Give her a chance to grow out of her shyness.
Re: Too Shy by posakosa(m): 10:50pm On Nov 26, 2009
wale.star:

Useless poster, Na shy you wan chop abi na toto you wan Bleep, if dat one na your problem, transfer the girl to me make I help you manage am and add am to my girlfriend, thank God say,yoruba talks say man must not have two tings and be pissed off.

hahahahahahaahahaha------- wale.star don reach. grin grin grin grin
Re: Too Shy by fulldepth(m): 11:36pm On Nov 26, 2009
send me her contacts, i swear in the next 4days, her shyness go run !!!
by the tyme i shine her cogris wella, shyness will be a thing of the past !! u know say she shy, yet u shine am !!!
mchhheeeeeeeeww,
Re: Too Shy by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2009
posakosa:

bleeped like a cougar too.

Shy ko. grin
Re: Too Shy by mamagee3(f): 8:57pm On Nov 28, 2009
Move that as.s somewhere else. tongue
Re: Too Shy by waleski(m): 1:06am On Nov 29, 2009
@poster u are dumb 4 bringing dis kind ofthread up imagine oh u av a girl dat is wild in bed nd cultured outside nd u say u av a prob wel u can let her go nd go find a noisy chic outside sheow if i av a chic like dat i wil raise her confidence let her be d center of attention nd see whether she wil be shy again it is al phycological guy u need 2 bring out her inner demon nd if u cant do it drop her contact .
Re: Too Shy by freecocoa(f): 2:08am On Nov 29, 2009
undastand dat it mite rily be her nature cos i knw som1 like dat but 1nce she's very relaxed wit u i believe she'll do jst fine,though sleeping wit u shld have helped bt u neva knw dere may be somthing dat makes her shy weneva she's wit u.give her tym she'll grow out of it dats if she's nt pretending oooo.
Re: Too Shy by Cockyzy(m): 6:08am On Nov 29, 2009
Nairalander,make una take am easy.this is the problem 4 naija,nigerian does not care about people weakness and how to help them overcome it;all nigerian want is just suck the juice of it and throw it to the bin.I Will advise u sit her down,you are not telepathetic,so you nid sit her down and know what her fears are and help her overcome it cuz for every action there is a cause.my girlfriend is very shy.sometimes,she is phone-shy but i went and found out by reading her star sign and she is natural shy and that kind of boost her self-esteem.do what is it. Note-Piscean women are natural shy.
Re: Too Shy by steeze(m): 2:41pm On Nov 29, 2009
Like me, she's capricorn. We are supposed to be stubborn, not shy. I really hope she comes out of it sha. She'll be more fun that way. @everybody on this thread, do u notice dat there certain ppl on Nl who go from thread to thread saying oh, 'this thread is stupid, that thread is stupid'.
They hardly ever have anything to contribute. Just a rude comment, or a wisecrack. Tsk tsk

(1) (Reply)

Is It Good To Marry Your Friend Formal Girlfriend / Ladies, What Can A Man Do To Prove To You He Loves You? / Boring Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.