Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

“S*x toys Is On The Rise In Nigeria Despite The Recession,” Report Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “S*x toys Is On The Rise In Nigeria Despite The Recession,” Report Says (936 Views)

Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics / The Use Of Sxks Toys Is Good/bad / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“S*x toys Is On The Rise In Nigeria Despite The Recession,” Report Says by mrbells: 3:36am On Jan 18, 2017
According to a report by Punch, titled, “Nigeria’s intimacy gadgets market booms despite recession” intimacy gadgets worth millions of naira are sold every month in Nigeria.

A sex therapist and intimacy gadget vendor, Mrs. Iheoma Obibi, explained that......
read full story here>>http://myfriendshare.com/blogs/437-sex-toys-is-on-the-rise-in-nigeria-despite-the-recession-report-says

Re: “S*x toys Is On The Rise In Nigeria Despite The Recession,” Report Says by Nobody: 4:27am On Jan 18, 2017
Same reason why poor people have sooo many kids despite being unable to care for them financially.

So many poor in Nigeria
Re: “S*x toys Is On The Rise In Nigeria Despite The Recession,” Report Says by Nobody: 4:43am On Jan 18, 2017
grin
Re: “S*x toys Is On The Rise In Nigeria Despite The Recession,” Report Says by policy12: 10:17am On Jan 18, 2017
Since sex is cheaper than love, making sex with toys tool or fruits will be more cheaper. Above all that moment they forget Buhari and it's dumb economy team.
Re: “S*x toys Is On The Rise In Nigeria Despite The Recession,” Report Says by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 18, 2017
chai! trapqueen dey like dis kind thread die grin
Re: “S*x toys Is On The Rise In Nigeria Despite The Recession,” Report Says by peter0071(m): 10:45am On Jan 18, 2017
suspecting u...... wink
konjishild:
chai! trapqueen dey like dis kind thread die grin
Re: “S*x toys Is On The Rise In Nigeria Despite The Recession,” Report Says by NwannekaUloma(f): 1:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
what makes cucumber a intimacy gadget undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help / How Segun Tried To Rape Me / [EROTIC Story]the Motorcycle Mistress[18+ Only ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.