Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,432 members, 7,839,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Girl, 23, Is Pregnant For Ex, Asks If She Should Tell Her Fiance. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl, 23, Is Pregnant For Ex, Asks If She Should Tell Her Fiance. (624 Views)

I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? / How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already / Bill Gates Daughter, 23, Is Engaged To Egyptian Showjumper Boyfriend(videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl, 23, Is Pregnant For Ex, Asks If She Should Tell Her Fiance. by Adudavidlee(m): 8:27am On Jan 18, 2017
"I am a 23-year-old girl, about to marry a man I truly love. About five years ago, I ended a quite painful relationship, and my husband-to-be helped me to get over it. We started as friends, but gradually fell in love and grew to appreciate one another. Eventually, he proposed to me and I gladly agreed to be his wife.

Our wedding's due in September. We haven't had sex so as to consummate our relationship on our first night together. Although neither I nor him are virgins, we agreed to wait until after our marriage.
All was going well, until I ran into my ex about two months ago. Long story short, we met up, had a few drinks and ended up in his apartment. Recently, I found out I'm pregnant. Neither I nor my ex want to continue our affair, and I feel terribly guilty.

The million naira question is: do I tell my fiancee of my one-night stand, or do I seduce him and make it appear the baby is his? "

What advice could you give her?

Re: Girl, 23, Is Pregnant For Ex, Asks If She Should Tell Her Fiance. by Adudavidlee(m): 8:27am On Jan 18, 2017
Photo
Re: Girl, 23, Is Pregnant For Ex, Asks If She Should Tell Her Fiance. by westlee(m): 8:59am On Jan 18, 2017
to me you'll have to go back to your ex and tell him that he scored a goal the last time you met ni oo, because I don't think your husband to be will ever accept that, had it been the baby was given birth to before you met your husband to be, it's another thing
errhm, but is Durex now #1000 in your area ni??
Re: Girl, 23, Is Pregnant For Ex, Asks If She Should Tell Her Fiance. by Elmojiid(m): 9:11am On Jan 18, 2017
dnt believe everything u see online......so i dnt believe yah story
Re: Girl, 23, Is Pregnant For Ex, Asks If She Should Tell Her Fiance. by ikombe: 9:40am On Jan 18, 2017
This story get as e be undecided
Re: Girl, 23, Is Pregnant For Ex, Asks If She Should Tell Her Fiance. by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 18, 2017
Marry your ex, its obvious you don't love your fiancé enough.
Re: Girl, 23, Is Pregnant For Ex, Asks If She Should Tell Her Fiance. by DeLioncourt: 10:03am On Jan 18, 2017
Ho Ho Ho.

I hope the fiance finds out and cancels the plans.
Re: Girl, 23, Is Pregnant For Ex, Asks If She Should Tell Her Fiance. by Ragnorak: 10:37am On Jan 18, 2017
Tell your fiance and quit the relationship on your own.

(1) (Reply)

7 Easy Ways To Breakup With A Spouse Before February 14th. / See The Pick Up Lines Pique And Obama Used To Woo Their Spouses / Latest Couple In OGUN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.