Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Man Created As A Provider - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Created As A Provider (294 Views)

BABCOCK SEX VIDEO: Monogamy Was Created To Oppress Women / Is A Female That Sells Her Pussy To Feed Her Family A Prostitute Or A Provider? / Ladies Meet The Man That Created The Trending Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Created As A Provider by sirmmykay(m): 9:37am On Jan 18, 2017
I heard the story of a bank manager who lost in his job, trying to get another job wasn’t easy for him, at this trying time of his life, the wife who was working, frustrated the man by her actions, words, and inactions. It was too much for this man who was once a MANAGER, who controls people, gives orders, instructions and people obeyed but now being controlled and talked to anyhow by his wife, I mean “THE BELOVETTH WOMAN HE MARRIED AS HIS WIFE.” Hmmm! Not long after losing his job that he died of heart attack (I believe he couldn’t endure the humiliation from his DEAR WIFE anymore).
If you are woman who is educated and has a good job, you need to be very careful. You may be tempted to say-or at least to imply-to your husband, “I don’t need you or anything you have. You are lucky I married you.” You don’t know how this affects him. The man is designed to be a provider (Gen. 2:15); therefore no matter how much money you earn, make sure you keep encouraging him as a provider. Do it in a way that he doesn’t even know you are doing it, and then let him bless you with what he gives you. Whenever a man feels like he isn’t providing, you will probably have an UNHAPPY HOUSEHOLD. Many women don’t understand the mental, emotional and spiritual effect of losing a job has on a man. They cannot fully understand because they are not designed to be providers; they are design to be producers. When a man losses his job, it’s as if his life has fallen apart. Some men may end up losing their mind after they lose their job. Why do they have such an extreme reaction? It is because it is not just a job to them. It is their means of providing; one of their purpose of being a man has been taken away from them. Shalom!

(1) (Reply)

Do You / What We Need..... / How I Got Backlinks To My Blog By Drop Commenting On Other Blogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.