Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,228 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Ladies Meet The Man That Created The Trending Sex Dolls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Meet The Man That Created The Trending Sex Dolls (12046 Views)

Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women / 10 Memes On The Trending Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

Ladies Meet The Man That Created The Trending Sex Dolls by jokolo282(m): 7:23pm On Jan 20, 2018
This is SERGI SANTOS the man that created the sexy trending sex dolls.
Ladies what do you have for him?

Re: Ladies Meet The Man That Created The Trending Sex Dolls by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 20, 2018
I will happily share my vodka with him.

Bros, come siddon with me.

Thanks for eradicatin' the female homo sapien specie.

20 Likes

Re: Ladies Meet The Man That Created The Trending Sex Dolls by kinibigdeal(m): 7:37pm On Jan 20, 2018
The guy belongs to an occultic world

Re: Ladies Meet The Man That Created The Trending Sex Dolls by Uyiii: 7:37pm On Jan 20, 2018
jokolo282:
This is SERGI SANTOS the man that created the sexy trending sex doll's.
Ladies what do you have for him?

The truth is, this guy is more valuable to boys right now than even mark Zuckerberg.
he needs to be protected from ladies for now, so he won't be murdered. I am almost certain he's not gonna accept anything from them, he should know better naa, no wonder he invented sex dolls in the first place.

Ladies dey para now o, it's not a joking sturv at all.
their shakara don dey near climax small small.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Meet The Man That Created The Trending Sex Dolls by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:40pm On Jan 20, 2018
Lol. Una wan kill am? Pls more security details should be assigned to this man. Walahi,girls are not smiling.

Re: Ladies Meet The Man That Created The Trending Sex Dolls by donstan18: 7:42pm On Jan 20, 2018
sekxyqueen:
and so we have perverts all over nl..

sex starved idiots

E pain this one cheesy

Her boo must have dumped her for a black sex doll with tribal mark and k-leg.

E pain am oooo grin grin grin Kai, grin see damage control grin

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Meet The Man That Created The Trending Sex Dolls by olatunjithomas(m): 7:44pm On Jan 20, 2018
I see ladies stabbing their phone screen.

Re: Ladies Meet The Man That Created The Trending Sex Dolls by mikaael(m): 7:44pm On Jan 20, 2018
he and sergi mavrodi have somtin in common..

Re: Ladies Meet The Man That Created The Trending Sex Dolls by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 20, 2018
Ladies right now; Baba God, abeg punish this enemy of progress. grin grin

Re: Ladies Meet The Man That Created The Trending Sex Dolls by Shayneward1: 7:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
Huge respect to the originator of the movement

#WithsexdollWestand

Re: Ladies Meet The Man That Created The Trending Sex Dolls by sekxyqueen(f): 7:52pm On Jan 20, 2018
sex starved idiots

Re: Ladies Meet The Man That Created The Trending Sex Dolls by StarUp: 7:53pm On Jan 20, 2018
O Lawd, please if the trumpet is not ready kindly let an angel blow even if it's a whistle so we can come back home...Sergio Mavrodi finished our money now Sergi Santos wants to finish our sperm.

Re: Ladies Meet The Man That Created The Trending Sex Dolls by Uyiii: 7:54pm On Jan 20, 2018
sekxyqueen:

sex starved idiots

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Meet The Man That Created The Trending Sex Dolls by Henitan24(f): 7:55pm On Jan 20, 2018
This is what will end all una sex dolls IJN cry

Re: Ladies Meet The Man That Created The Trending Sex Dolls by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 20, 2018
He even resemble doll

Re: Ladies Meet The Man That Created The Trending Sex Dolls by Shayneward1: 7:58pm On Jan 20, 2018
sekxyqueen:

sex starved idiots

Re: Ladies Meet The Man That Created The Trending Sex Dolls by majamajic(m): 7:58pm On Jan 20, 2018
Re: Ladies Meet The Man That Created The Trending Sex Dolls by Blakjewelry(m): 7:58pm On Jan 20, 2018
wey that memes with guys standing behind a with Stones lol
Re: Ladies Meet The Man That Created The Trending Sex Dolls by rawpadgin(m): 7:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
All hail the current no.1 enemy of women
Re: Ladies Meet The Man That Created The Trending Sex Dolls by sekxyqueen(f): 8:04pm On Jan 20, 2018
[quote author=Shayneward1 post=64371882][/quote] ok

Re: Ladies Meet The Man That Created The Trending Sex Dolls by rawpadgin(m): 8:05pm On Jan 20, 2018
julietkcee:
He even resemble doll
bad belle grin grin grin

U guys should continue with the shakara o

He go soon clear for una eyes

Re: Ladies Meet The Man That Created The Trending Sex Dolls by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 20, 2018
Ladies nightmare....
Re: Ladies Meet The Man That Created The Trending Sex Dolls by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 20, 2018
Blakjewelry:
wey that memes with guys standing behind a with Stones lol

Re: Ladies Meet The Man That Created The Trending Sex Dolls by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 20, 2018
OP edit "the trending sex doll's" to "the trending sex dolls".

What's the apostrophe for?

No spoil this fine thread biko. grin
Re: Ladies Meet The Man That Created The Trending Sex Dolls by jonaifame22(m): 8:27pm On Jan 20, 2018
may heaven continue to smile on him and may God continue to bless him
we need more of him around in these trying times of widespread konji
Re: Ladies Meet The Man That Created The Trending Sex Dolls by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 20, 2018
rawpadgin:
bad belle grin grin grin

U guys should continue with the shakara o

He go soon clear for una eyes
ifah no do shakara nau.. You go tok say ah dy cheap

Re: Ladies Meet The Man That Created The Trending Sex Dolls by mhisbliss(f): 8:30pm On Jan 20, 2018
I can't help but thank this nutjob for making the world more sicker than it was
Re: Ladies Meet The Man That Created The Trending Sex Dolls by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 20, 2018
I Bet This Dude Is Married to A Real Woman

Re: Ladies Meet The Man That Created The Trending Sex Dolls by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:33pm On Jan 20, 2018
Even them broke niggaz are still yearning for sex doll.Make person no provoke me o.How much is bride price that someone will now go and waste #800k for one dummy doll.

Re: Ladies Meet The Man That Created The Trending Sex Dolls by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 20, 2018
A guy posted the video of someone having sex with a sex doll on his whatsapp status .. If you hear the sound ehn? It doesn't sound real grin kpoun kpoun kpoun, as if one is hitting an empty cup.

Re: Ladies Meet The Man That Created The Trending Sex Dolls by DaddyKross: 8:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
sexybbstar:
A guy posted the video of someone having sex with a sex doll on his whatsapp status .. If you hear the sound ehn? It doesn't sound real grin kpoun kpoun kpoun, as if one is hitting an empty cup.

If e like make e sound Gbagaun Gbagaun, leave am for us. We love our dolls like that cheesy

Abeg i don get 10k, i need 80 more guys to join me with 10k each. Let us collabo and buy Sex Doll angry

16 Likes

Re: Ladies Meet The Man That Created The Trending Sex Dolls by Sirmuel1(m): 8:52pm On Jan 20, 2018
sexybbstar:

Are you jealous of a doll cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? / Why Your Toto No Go Smell! / Here's An Example Of "Na Dem Dey Rush Us". See Babes Sha. (pic)