Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,391 members, 7,954,570 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:46 PM

Untold Story Of An Abused Husband - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Untold Story Of An Abused Husband (6896 Views)

I Was Sexually Abused As A Child By My Own Father. / Touching Letter By An Abused Wife To Her Husband Before She Died / Diary Of An Abused Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Untold Story Of An Abused Husband by ismart: 12:42pm On Jan 23, 2017
MrPresident1:
can this be real?
yes, when you marry the wrong person.
Re: Untold Story Of An Abused Husband by ismart: 12:55pm On Jan 23, 2017
yorhmienerd:
Well, the father is a weakling. The day a woman tries nonsense with me, after warning(both from inside and reporting her) comes beating, I will beat her till she bleeds...

Seriously some feminist on this site whose sobriequet I won't mention make it seem like men are the worst being whereas the devil resides in both gender... God saves us all
bros, pray you do not lost your soul to a witch.

Let me tell you something about my own blood brother.

He is the first child of my mother and I am the 5th among us and so you can imagine the HUGE gap in age.

I grew up to know him as a no nonsense man or person. He does not take nonsense, I tell you.

I could remember my mum warning him not to marry his current wife, it caused a rift
between he and my late mother.

Despite all these, he married her and today he I like a puppet, even his children treat him like a slave.

Till today we his siblings still wonder what turned a lion into a pussy cat and our only prayer for him is safety. We are far away from him currently and his mother who fought for him is no more.

He had about 4 houses under his control ONLY one and some shops are left. Not long ago, he called my elder sister to ask for money.

Please pray you do not fall into the devil's den. Most times when I see people talk like somethings does not exist, I just smile. We do say "who no go, no know"
Re: Untold Story Of An Abused Husband by dinachi(m): 10:13pm On Jan 24, 2017
Did you notice most women here did not seriously condemn the woman's behavior? That tells you how wicked many of them are!

1 Like

Re: Untold Story Of An Abused Husband by geekybabe(f): 12:08am On Jan 25, 2017
InformedLola:
This is similar to all those fake stories that populate joro olumofin and make or break page on IG.

No. This is way more serious than joro's garbage abeg.
Re: Untold Story Of An Abused Husband by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 19, 2017
Ishilove:
This story is just awful. I saw it on Cynthia Raphael's page and just had to share it. cry

If you know the recipe for the efo riro that your mum cooked for your dad, kindly share...Ishilove is ready to drop good money for it.
Re: Untold Story Of An Abused Husband by Ishilove: 12:17pm On Feb 19, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
If you know the recipe for the efo riro that your mum cooked for your dad, kindly share...Ishilove is ready to drop good money for it.
No I'm not. I don't have it in me
Re: Untold Story Of An Abused Husband by 1miccza: 2:34pm On Feb 19, 2017
So touching.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBM7: Cussions Announces Prize Of ₦2 Million For This Year's Winner / Happy International Women's Day 2023 / Most Memorable Teen Moments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.