Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Fani-Kayode In Lagos Court For Patience Jonathan (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode In Lagos Court For Patience Jonathan (Photos) (41200 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) / Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode In Lagos Court For Patience Jonathan (Photos) by dosk: 2:34pm On Jan 18, 2017
HtwoOw:
Sometimes i feel these guys don't deserve a trial

Employ Isreali Hackers

Find their accounts

empty it

Pay assasins

Make it look like accident

As much as I hail Violence I love ur method
DESPERATE SITUATION CALLS FOR DESPERATE MEASURES
Re: Fani-Kayode In Lagos Court For Patience Jonathan (Photos) by mario383: 2:39pm On Jan 18, 2017
HtwoOw:

Employ Isreali Hackers

Find their accounts

empty it

Pay assasins

You are correct, especially when Buhari's efcc is looking at the opposite side of the corruption case against the secretary to the FG while facing the 5% region. When Dogora, Amaechi etc cases are openly waiting. In fact, the delibrately bumbing will have been dropped at the aso rock and described it as error and not even the isrealli ways
Re: Fani-Kayode In Lagos Court For Patience Jonathan (Photos) by mario383: 2:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
CXLVII:
grin grin grin

A thief that has an ongoing corruption case, going to show solidarity with another thief!

Smh
Abacha's wife corrupt case is still very much open and fresh
Re: Fani-Kayode In Lagos Court For Patience Jonathan (Photos) by mario383: 2:43pm On Jan 18, 2017
hyfr:
Those women carrying placards or whatever its called are shameless mothers. Tho I'm a pro GEJ. What's wrong in probing his wife? They just paid them to come and she their families in public
what is more shameless is the Haliburton case that was stylishly swept under the carpet.
Re: Fani-Kayode In Lagos Court For Patience Jonathan (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 3:09pm On Jan 18, 2017
HtwoOw:

Employ Isreali Hackers

Find their accounts

empty it

Pay assasins

Re: Fani-Kayode In Lagos Court For Patience Jonathan (Photos) by mapet: 3:24pm On Jan 18, 2017
hyfr:
Those women carrying placards or whatever its called are shameless mothers. Tho I'm a pro GEJ. What's wrong in probing his wife? They just paid them to come and she their families in public

Spot on. I can hazard a guess that those placards were written and given to the hungry, illiterate and shameless idi.ots masquerading as women/mothers. Imagine useless captions

"Why do you hate women"

"we breastfed you for a year"
Re: Fani-Kayode In Lagos Court For Patience Jonathan (Photos) by klax(m): 3:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
sarrki:
Am not suprise at all

Criminal will always support a criminal

Baba send this criminals to gallow

And Aisha buhari Halliburton case too And 25billion PTDF that disappeared under buhari then And Amaechi that buit a pillar of pedestrian bridge N100 million naira each And the man that cut grass in IDP cam with 120 million naira And Dogara budget padding And Aisha buhari that her husband Dullardhino borrowed 25 million naira to get presidential form and 2 weeks later Aisha buhari donated 250 million naira to IDP pls can you tell the legitimate business Aisha my foot was doing before her nonsense husband came to.power So can you see those that deserve Gallow. So shut your mouth Mr man.

I don't bloody care what the hell is any damn person saying. Pej has done nothing if all mentioned above are walking around freely. Small thief or big thief does not count in this case ok, so Mr man thief is thief .

The truth I hate this govt with passion. FACT.
Re: Fani-Kayode In Lagos Court For Patience Jonathan (Photos) by hyfr(m): 3:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
Odingo1:

To show sincerity,[/b] Buhari should start with Abacha wife that made a clear statement that no matter how FG recover Abacha loot that she will never be poor as Dangote[b].
So kiss the truth.
The woman still walk about freely and enjoy Nigeria loot. shocked shocked shocked
I'm not her hater sir. Maybe its a case of witchhunt but she ifbshes guilty I don't mind
Re: Fani-Kayode In Lagos Court For Patience Jonathan (Photos) by toogbasky(m): 5:10pm On Jan 18, 2017
I see sum of u insulting those women, dem don share 10k each 4 dem, if I see DAT kinda moni in a day 4 dis recession, I wud even stage protest in Aso rock
Re: Fani-Kayode In Lagos Court For Patience Jonathan (Photos) by Pavarottii(m): 5:41pm On Jan 18, 2017
HtwoOw:

Employ Isreali Hackers

Find their accounts

empty it

Pay assasins

Please call d the names of "their" in ur post.
Re: Fani-Kayode In Lagos Court For Patience Jonathan (Photos) by Pavarottii(m): 5:44pm On Jan 18, 2017
darknetcom:
how can anyone in his or her right mind still like that otuoke woman...??...

she is a thief..

look at them....

they are the ones that taught us how to be corrupt...

hate women my foot...
U are living in a life of self deceit, to say PEJ tot us how to be corrupt.

Better wake up.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode In Lagos Court For Patience Jonathan (Photos) by Myself2(m): 5:56pm On Jan 18, 2017
sarrki:
Am not suprise at all

Criminal will always support a criminal

Baba send this criminals to gallow

Which deaf and uneducated baba are you talking about
Don't forget your baba is the original 1978 NNPC and later PTF criminal
Re: Fani-Kayode In Lagos Court For Patience Jonathan (Photos) by awoluyi(m): 6:13pm On Jan 18, 2017
sunmike065:
Nigeria still have a long way to go...
. I disagree with you. Nigeria doesn't know where she is going so you can't say " Nigeria has a long way to go." It's when you know a destination you wish to arrive at that distance comes in; long or short!
Re: Fani-Kayode In Lagos Court For Patience Jonathan (Photos) by APCmyheart(m): 7:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
emmanuel596:
If all this people dont die Nigeria will never ever grow.... Imagine a Court session were maybe a currupt jugde is handling a curruption case.... Seems those women standing with cardboard papers don't have families at home....

Can you imagine? They said they breast feed Buhari for one year hahahah?

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode In Lagos Court For Patience Jonathan (Photos) by APCmyheart(m): 7:33pm On Jan 18, 2017
HtwoOw:

Employ Isreali Hackers

Find their accounts

empty it

Pay assasins

You bad, But i guess that's exactly what they deserve..
Re: Fani-Kayode In Lagos Court For Patience Jonathan (Photos) by APCmyheart(m): 7:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
Okeikpu:
Orangutangu of president in action

Guess your mother is among those shameless women..
Re: Fani-Kayode In Lagos Court For Patience Jonathan (Photos) by APCmyheart(m): 7:39pm On Jan 18, 2017
Badgers14:
The same FFK will open mouth tomorrow to talk about corruption, Politicking in Nigeria and trying to sound like a saint..

For FFK and people with placard asking why do you want to probe her?

Let me tell you . why don't you allow her defend her herself If the court finds her not guilty .. Oh well but just like everyone else sued to court, she have to go to court and defend herself..

Tell Nigerians how she was able to amasse such a huge fortune having spent all her working life in public service..

If she she presents legitimate evidence.. So be it otherwise if she is found guilty... Well she deserves a jail time.

Abo ooo maybe na her husband go dey go give her food fr jail..
Re: Fani-Kayode In Lagos Court For Patience Jonathan (Photos) by DrogoG(m): 8:03pm On Jan 18, 2017
Corrupt as*sholes!
Re: Fani-Kayode In Lagos Court For Patience Jonathan (Photos) by uslasconsults(m): 8:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
i dont blame them....until at the end of this Buhari tenure then we will know who and who is barawo bansa
Re: Fani-Kayode In Lagos Court For Patience Jonathan (Photos) by darknetcom: 8:53pm On Jan 18, 2017
Bashyours546:
THE TOPIC SHOULD BE, SOME GROUP OF PAST AND PRESENT CROOKS WHERE IN COURT TO SHOW THE WHOLE WORLD HOW THEY CHERISH COROCORO ROBBING FOR BROAD DAY LIGHT.THE ONLY PEOPLE I PITY HERE ARE THESE SUPPOSED INNOCENT WOMEN WHO CANT EVEN READ WHAT FFK WROTE ON THEIR PLACARDS.

we are forgetting that most of our parents cant read...
Re: Fani-Kayode In Lagos Court For Patience Jonathan (Photos) by darknetcom: 8:58pm On Jan 18, 2017
Pavarottii:

U are living in a life of self deceit, to say PEJ tot us how to be corrupt.

Better wake up.

our parents taught us how to be corrupt and be proud about it. ...
Re: Fani-Kayode In Lagos Court For Patience Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 18, 2017
darknetcom:
how can anyone in his or her right mind still like that otuoke woman...??...

she is a thief..

look at them....

they are the ones that taught us how to be corrupt...

hate women my foot...
I will love to be ur frnd till 2020 cos by den am such buhari must ve finishd his tenure nd efcc will tell us what is wife as successfully stolen for us..............dey taught u to be corrupt and u chose to be uhmmmmmmmmm bro d funny thing is u re nt even honest to yoursef
Re: Fani-Kayode In Lagos Court For Patience Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 18, 2017
APCmyheart:

Guess your mother is among those shameless women..
His mother uhmmmm u re stupid to insult sommeone's mother like that please go and learn how to d reasonable wit ur life
Re: Fani-Kayode In Lagos Court For Patience Jonathan (Photos) by darknetcom: 9:20pm On Jan 18, 2017
oyetunji12:

I will love to be ur frnd till 2020 cos by den am such buhari must ve finishd his tenure nd efcc will tell us what is wife as successfully stolen for us..............dey taught u to be corrupt and u chose to be uhmmmmmmmmm bro d funny thing is u re nt even honest to yoursef

what are you talking abut.....

you mummies boy....

if we want to kick corruption out. ..we must confront our mothers and fathers...they got used to it and passed it on to us...

i am not saying hate them...am saying confront them...

if your mother still likes that woman after everything then she is wrong...correct her....

jonathan and his wife are evily corrupt. ..
Re: Fani-Kayode In Lagos Court For Patience Jonathan (Photos) by APCmyheart(m): 9:44pm On Jan 18, 2017
oyetunji12:

His mother uhmmmm u re stupid to insult sommeone's mother like that please go and learn how to d reasonable wit ur life

And you're more stewpid is Buhari he insult indirectly is not someone Father?
Re: Fani-Kayode In Lagos Court For Patience Jonathan (Photos) by ofwest47(m): 10:03pm On Jan 18, 2017
Fani Kayode like father like son. as I use to say the father did worse but regretted it later.
see the hungry looking women just ask them, at what cost? they will say at N5000 each; out of billions of Naira and millions of dollars starched away by mama Jona.
It is a shame.
Re: Fani-Kayode In Lagos Court For Patience Jonathan (Photos) by proudlyYoruba(m): 10:59pm On Jan 18, 2017
Odingo1:

To show sincerity,[/b] Buhari should start with Abacha wife that made a clear statement that no matter how FG recover Abacha loot that she will never be poor as Dangote[b].
So kiss the truth.
The woman still walk about freely and enjoy Nigeria loot. shocked shocked shocked
please is there office of the first lady for military rulers.
Re: Fani-Kayode In Lagos Court For Patience Jonathan (Photos) by pasol4real(m): 12:22am On Jan 19, 2017
HtwoOw:

Employ Isreali Hackers

Find their accounts

empty it

Pay assasins

Abi o ,at least men like Tinubu,atiku etc will become history.
Re: Fani-Kayode In Lagos Court For Patience Jonathan (Photos) by HtwoOw: 6:37pm On Jan 19, 2017
Thank you my Brother

In some countries , you can steal as long as you aren't armed, and you didn't steal more than you need , We all know we are not created equal , but by the time you steal what generations should have, that's not a crime that should go under the carpet

We know these people are rich enough to buy judges, make witnesses disappear , they control empires of crime and they have very loyal subjects, the next best thing is take what they have and end them ,

Not just hollywood my brother , it's reality

Akbaba3310:
You are officially the most tactically dangerous mind on Nairaland Ahn han you don over watch Hollywood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode In Lagos Court For Patience Jonathan (Photos) by HtwoOw: 6:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
omolola15:

GOD BLESS YOU BRO..... YOU JUST ROBBED MY MONDAY...

So i be armyrubber ?? grin grin grin
You are welcome

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode In Lagos Court For Patience Jonathan (Photos) by HtwoOw: 6:39pm On Jan 19, 2017
overdrive:

I tot Russians have d best hackers.

Nope , Even China is just trying , Israel is most technologically advanced country but you'll never see them get in trouble with any country , neither does any country wants to mess with israel

Read on Israel's dome It will blow your mind
Re: Fani-Kayode In Lagos Court For Patience Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
Those women wey dem pack (or na park) for one corner, I wonder how many of them can actually read the words on the placard they are carrying.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi: It’s Impossible To Complete Lagos-ibadan Rail Project In April / Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola / How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.