Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,592 members, 7,823,577 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Broken beyond repairs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broken beyond repairs (656 Views)

Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Like This? (PHOTO) / Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! / Broken engine repairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broken beyond repairs by successcard: 12:49pm On Jan 18, 2017
“I can’t love again!”

“I won’t love again!”

“There is nothing in this world that can make me love again!”

“My heart is super-bound with nothing but blood, leaving behind zero space for anything else, let alone something called love. No more love!

My fragile heart is shattered; bleeding with regrets and sorrow; completely broken beyond repairs. It cannot be fixed by anyone else, except Abigail Aboagye, the only one who has access to the source code of my heart. She is partly to blame for this deplorable state that I find myself.

All those pretty little smiles she wore on her face; all those never-ending hugs she gave me; all those free night calls we had; all those sugar-coated words she said to me were nothing but mere pretense. Big lies! Pure deception! They were just her ways of killing boredom, something I took for love.

I’ve been tricked. I’ve been cheated. I’ve been used like a blood donor whose generosity has been taken for granted. Call me whatever name you want; it doesn’t matter, because I just can’t love anymore.

The scar she left on my heart is so visible; too dark to be lightened by any other girl. This feeling is so haunting; it might keep me single for the rest of my life, even though I do not wish to live like a Catholic priest.”

https://coutales.com/literature.php?id=42&title=Broken%20beyond%20repairs
Re: Broken beyond repairs by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 12:55pm On Jan 18, 2017

Re: Broken beyond repairs by ucheuzor1(m): 1:51pm On Jan 18, 2017
successcard:
“I can’t love again!”

“I won’t love again!”

“There is nothing in this world that can make me love again!”

“My heart is super-bound with nothing but blood, leaving behind zero space for anything else, let alone something called love. No more love!

My fragile heart is shattered; bleeding with regrets and sorrow; completely broken beyond repairs. It cannot be fixed by anyone else, except Abigail Aboagye, the only one who has access to the source code of my heart. She is partly to blame for this deplorable state that I find myself.

All those pretty little smiles she wore on her face; all those never-ending hugs she gave me; all those free night calls we had; all those sugar-coated words she said to me were nothing but mere pretense. Big lies! Pure deception! They were just her ways of killing boredom, something I took for love.

I’ve been tricked. I’ve been cheated. I’ve been used like a blood donor whose generosity has been taken for granted. Call me whatever name you want; it doesn’t matter, because I just can’t love anymore.

The scar she left on my heart is so visible; too dark to be lightened by any other girl. This feeling is so haunting; it might keep me single for the rest of my life, even though I do not wish to live like a Catholic priest.”

READ FULL STORY HERE : http://coutales.com/broken-beyond-repairs.php
Bro inasmuch as their is love, there are bound to be heartbreaks..
Does that stop us from loving?...the answer is no
Life is all about lessons.. Sometimes Something's happens to us in life so that we can learn from them and be wise......
Open ur heart to possibilities and be sincere.. U will meet someone that will show you the true meaning of love...all d best
Re: Broken beyond repairs by successcard: 2:56pm On Jan 18, 2017
ucheuzor1:

Bro inasmuch as their is love, there are bound to be heartbreaks..
Does that stop us from loving?...the answer is no
Life is all about lessons.. Sometimes Something's happens to us in life so that we can learn from them and be wise......
Open ur heart to possibilities and be sincere.. U will meet someone that will show you the true meaning of love...all d best

It's fictional; it's not real. It's a short story written from the first person narrative. Follow the link and read the full story. Thanks!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

VALENTINE GAME: Unlock & Comment Your Valentine Name / Federal Government Scholarship Award (2016/2017) For All Disciplines. Apply Now! / What Was The Worst Punishment U Had When U Were Young

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.