Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,703 members, 7,809,672 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

When People Think You Crazy And Deranged. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When People Think You Crazy And Deranged. (670 Views)

What Are Those Things That Drives You Crazy When Having Sex With A Girl / Omg! This Lady's Bosom Will Certainly Drive You Crazy. (picture Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When People Think You Crazy And Deranged. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 18, 2017
When people think you crazy and deranged... they won't mess with u.

Humans are fond of the ordinary, they feel secure around things they can predict. To the backdrop of this, in our intelligence and need to conform, we have leant to exploit the next persons emotions to our benefits. It is a capitalistic ideology, yet we ask why there is so much terror in the world today. Give them a little terror, and they lose their mind. The world went mad a long time ago.

In a world of so much pulls and laws by society and state in order to lead us into a subconscious state of acquiescence... Its very clear why we must act out. The key thing is rationale... how do u view constraints you bear, and how much can you bear. Inherently, there is a beast in every man woman and child. And also there is greed. Greed is one of the virtues of capitalistic contraptions, and the common denominator of all other reasons why we take advantage of other peoples emotions. At the same time a good number of people put their beasts to sleep (It never dies). This is why they are always victims.

The beast is the animal in all of us. Low on intelligence and strong on the senses... U sniff out danger, U smell prey. Other Predators keep watch and don't want to meddle. Working with your beast is the truest balance.

When you crazy and deranged, no one toys with you

what ever u think... leave a post.
Re: When People Think You Crazy And Deranged. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 18, 2017
5 threads in less than 24hrs

#weydonsir
Re: When People Think You Crazy And Deranged. by Masonic(m): 9:13pm On Jan 18, 2017
Urrh...Okay smiley
Re: When People Think You Crazy And Deranged. by Softorgasm(m): 9:16pm On Jan 18, 2017
your opinion though.
Re: When People Think You Crazy And Deranged. by Emac34: 9:20pm On Jan 18, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:

#weydonsir
he's an attention seeker
Re: When People Think You Crazy And Deranged. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 18, 2017
Emac34:
he's an attention seeker
Obviously! He reminds me of a certain Jude cheesy
Re: When People Think You Crazy And Deranged. by Genea(f): 9:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:

#weydonsir
he is being paid na.. No spoil market abeg angry
Re: When People Think You Crazy And Deranged. by Emac34: 9:26pm On Jan 18, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
Obviously! He reminds me of a certain Jude cheesy
I thought u guys are like 5 and 6 nahgringrin
Re: When People Think You Crazy And Deranged. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 18, 2017
Emac34:
I thought u guys are like 5 and 6 nahgringrin
me ke? Tah! Na troll him be. I don't roll with trolls
Re: When People Think You Crazy And Deranged. by Emac34: 9:55pm On Jan 18, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
me ke? Tah! Na troll him be. I don't roll with trolls
when you get to roll with em you will get to know his good side
Re: When People Think You Crazy And Deranged. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 18, 2017
Emac34:
when you get to roll with em you will get to know his good side
really? Hmmmm I'll pass sha

How you bro?
Re: When People Think You Crazy And Deranged. by Emac34: 10:21pm On Jan 18, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
really? Hmmmm I'll pass sha

How you bro?
always good and your day
Re: When People Think You Crazy And Deranged. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
Emac34:
always good and your day
can't complain bro. Less stress

(1) (Reply)

My Most-embarassing Experience / I Am New Here / GIRL DIES OF ABORTION AFTER BEING IMPREGNATED BY HER UNCLE IN DELTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.