Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,141 members, 7,849,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:21 AM

Defection: I Am Going Nowhere -ekweremadu Replies Apc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defection: I Am Going Nowhere -ekweremadu Replies Apc (503 Views)

Amaechi Was Governor When 32 People Were Killed In Omoku - Wike Replies APC / Reno Omokri Replies APC Statement That Nobody Looted Like Jonathan / Defection: I Am Going Nowhere -ekweremadu Replies APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Defection: I Am Going Nowhere -ekweremadu Replies Apc by caesar01(m): 3:01am On Jan 19, 2017
The Office of the Deputy President of the Senate, Senator Ike Ekweremadu, has dismissed as false, insinuations and reports that the Senator could be on his way to the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, to save his job.
In a statement made available to reporters in Abuja, the Special Assistant to the Deputy President of the Senate on Political Affairs, Hon. Okey Ozoani, described the reports as “a fantasy of those peddl...

Read More
https://web.facebook.com/ChangeTheChange%20/posts/1871135903131105:0

Re: Defection: I Am Going Nowhere -ekweremadu Replies Apc by lafflaff123(m): 3:23am On Jan 19, 2017
Make he dey make mouth, na jail sure for am.
Re: Defection: I Am Going Nowhere -ekweremadu Replies Apc by Flexherbal(m): 4:20am On Jan 19, 2017
All politicians are the same.
Re: Defection: I Am Going Nowhere -ekweremadu Replies Apc by caesar01(m): 4:38am On Jan 19, 2017
lafflaff123:
Make he dey make mouth, na jail sure for am.

Who will jail him pls?
Re: Defection: I Am Going Nowhere -ekweremadu Replies Apc by tundafayaBuhari: 5:38am On Jan 19, 2017
Ikeoha, we love you.

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo / Conflicting Figures Trail Recovered Looted Funds / Nigeria Plans To Build Railway To Revitalise The Country’s Steel Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.