Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,488 members, 7,954,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:43 AM

Nigerians On Twitter Recount Worst Beating Parents Ever Gave Them - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerians On Twitter Recount Worst Beating Parents Ever Gave Them (29265 Views)

"Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) / Parents, Ever Had To Use The 'old Woman Who Lived In A Shoe' Style? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Recount Worst Beating Parents Ever Gave Them by cutedharmee: 10:10am On Jan 20, 2017
Was in ma JSS class den... mum gave birth and was told to go make d baby's food, screw d milk in ma mouth and mum called me, couldn't answer cos of d milk in ma mouth. She came and told me to open ma mouth & lo and behold I received d beating of ma life. D first thing she did was to put grinded pepper into ma eye. During the beating session, I screamed "yeeee, mo ti ku o" and she replied me "eni to ba ti ku o kii nsoro". I swear ma brain was reset dat day...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Recount Worst Beating Parents Ever Gave Them by Endy10(m): 10:46am On Jan 20, 2017
naijatoonz:
These kind of parents are responsible for the rot in the society today they were too violent. They failed us. I just hope our generation will be better at parenting. But I am hopeful it will be better because I see more kids being brought up with love nowaday as opposed to when I was growing up when most kids see their parents and teachers as monsters.

I don't know what generation you're from (no be everybody be mate for this Nairaland) but I'm glad for the beatings I received from my parents. It shaped me to be the man I am today. I am glad for all the slaps I got for stealing, the combos I received for lying. How can I forget the belts coupled with blows and kicks for the worst of my behaviours. I am glad for all of them. Can you feel the smile emanating from the stories? Those are feelings of joy, not of people who saw their parents as monsters. Are there people who didn't change even though they got hit? Yes. But a large percentage are better people because of those beatings. I wouldn't have it any other way.
To my unborn children, papa loves you so much but my belt(s) is anxiously waiting for your buttocks. *I know you will be good children though*

15 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Recount Worst Beating Parents Ever Gave Them by LebanonCedars2(m): 12:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
Endy10:

I don't know what generation you're from (no be everybody be mate for this Nairaland) but I'm glad for the beatings I received from my parents. It shaped me to be the man I am today. I am glad for all the slaps I got for stealing, the combos I received for lying. How can I forget the belts coupled with blows and kicks for the worst of my behaviours. I am glad for all of them. Can you feel the smile emanating from the stories? Those are feelings of joy, not of people who saw their parents as monsters. Are there people who didn't change even though they got hit? Yes. But a large percentage are better people because of those beatings. I wouldn't have it any other way.
To my unborn children, papa loves you so much but my belt(s) is anxiously waiting for your buttocks. *I know you will be good children though*

Very correct

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Recount Worst Beating Parents Ever Gave Them by ModestGal(f): 1:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
Section80:

LOL.....what I'm upto now?!..: errrr,A serial ****(yu knw d rest) lipsrsealed
may God turn your soul towards lightness and cast away those bad genes,and may you not pass it over,so that your children won't influence someone else's children negatively.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Recount Worst Beating Parents Ever Gave Them by Realhommie(m): 2:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
Endy10:

Right on point, very apt..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Recount Worst Beating Parents Ever Gave Them by Arielle: 3:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
Endy10:

Well said.
Haven't laughed so hard in ages! I watch my parents with my kids and I can't believe they're the same people that used to terrorise my brothers and I. The day I heard my Dad singing nursery rhymes to my boys when they were little I almost fell off my chair in shock!

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Recount Worst Beating Parents Ever Gave Them by Section80(m): 3:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
ModestGal:

may God turn your soul towards lightness and cast away those bad genes,and may you not pass it over,so that your children won't influence someone else's children negatively.
chill jare......it's pure mother nature
everything isn't always abt spirituality
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Recount Worst Beating Parents Ever Gave Them by naijatoonz: 10:37pm On Jan 20, 2017
Endy10:

Hmmm no wonder our society is more peaceful and secure than countries like the US and the UK where corporal punishment is a crime.The kidnapers, armed robbers, militants, terrorists, 419ers, area boys etc probably emigrated from Europe or America.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Recount Worst Beating Parents Ever Gave Them by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 21, 2017
Section80:

LOL....for reals oo..like he was on sum Need For Speed contest!
lol or fast and furious tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Recount Worst Beating Parents Ever Gave Them by montezz(f): 5:31am On Jan 21, 2017
Mehn...I was a terrorist while growing up. I was always in trouble...school o...home o...church o. It came to a point where everyone thought I was possessed by evil spirits cos it was unusual for a girl of my age to be so troublesome and naughty.
The craziest was the day I asked our pastor's son if the size of his joystick was the same as his dad's. (Dude was urinating while I watch). The boy told his parents after service. Pastor called my dad...told him I need iron hands lol. As soon as I saw my dad leave his office,I know say another wahala don' dey.

Another one happened when I was much younger,my younger brother and I sneaked out of the house with our neighbor's kids to fish. We got so many fishes,snails and crabs,shared among ourselves and we came back home. We went to d kitchen and started cooking. We didn't know my dad was back from work already and it was my kid sister who went to call his attention. The kind beating wey my papa beat me that day ehn....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Recount Worst Beating Parents Ever Gave Them by loomer: 7:43am On Jan 21, 2017
montezz:
Mehn...I was a terrorist while growing up. I was always in trouble...school o...home o...church o. It came to a point where everyone thought I was possessed by evil spirits cos it was unusual for a girl of my age to be so troublesome and naughty.
The craziest was the day I asked our pastor's son if the size of his joystick was the same as his dad's. (Dude was urinating while I watch). The boy told his parents after service. Pastor called my dad...told him I need iron hands lol. As soon as I saw my dad leave his office,I know say another wahala don' dey.

Another one happened when I was much younger,my younger brother and I sneaked out of the house with our neighbor's kids to fish. We got so many fishes,snails and crabs,shared among ourselves and we came back home. We went to d kitchen and started cooking. We didn't know my dad was back from work already and it was my kid sister who went to call his attention. The kind beating wey my papa beat me that day ehn....

Chai, so e don tay wey u like kondo?
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Recount Worst Beating Parents Ever Gave Them by montezz(f): 1:24pm On Jan 21, 2017
loomer:

Chai, so e don tay wey u like kondo?
U ehn. Happy New year
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Recount Worst Beating Parents Ever Gave Them by loomer: 7:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
montezz:

U ehn. Happy New year

Same to u o. How area

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Recount Worst Beating Parents Ever Gave Them by preciousan(f): 10:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
Mine was the day i was watching super story(oh father oh daughter) through my neighbour window,because we were banned from watching tv in the house, my dad came back and met me and siblings at my neighbours window,hmmmm......the rest was history,i chop beating for the other people being the eldest. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Recount Worst Beating Parents Ever Gave Them by jojothaiv(m): 7:43pm On Jan 24, 2017
After mum and dad finish with the beating, I was slashed on my hands with blade, fresh pepper was also inserted into the slashed part to show me that stealing most importantly stealing the Bible is a bad idea...

15 years now, I'm loving them for being strict!
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Recount Worst Beating Parents Ever Gave Them by HitlerGaddafi: 8:25pm On Jan 24, 2017
Longcucumber:
you no be sharp guy,my own be say when i day watch bluefilm nepa come take light,i go just loose the dvd,remove the plate come couple the dvd back.
E dey amaze me whenever guys dey complain they watch blue film NEPA come carry light so tey their mama or papa meet the thing for there. When I small if NEPA carry light na to go find screw driver or knife commot the thing sharpaly and screw the DVD back. Guys too dull.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Recount Worst Beating Parents Ever Gave Them by Longcucumber(m): 11:24pm On Jan 24, 2017
HitlerGaddafi:

E dey amaze me whenever guys dey complain they watch blue film NEPA come carry light so tey their mama or papa meet the thing for there. When I small if NEPA carry light na to go find screw driver or knife commot the thing sharpaly and screw the DVD back. Guys too dull.
everybody must not be smart bro.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Recount Worst Beating Parents Ever Gave Them by Everwhiz(f): 7:02pm On Dec 05, 2017
Sincere4u:
Parents never laid a finger on me. Even in school, particularly secondary school apart from JSS1, no teacher ever raised a cane on me.
#TEAMSPARETHEROD.

Don't get me wrong. The verbal attack i had to deal with when i mess up no be here o. They were worse than getting caned. You do shed tears like tap water

I am with you My brother
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Recount Worst Beating Parents Ever Gave Them by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 08, 2017
Everwhiz:

I am with you My brother

Thanks sister, i feel you. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? / If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? / Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.