Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,079 members, 7,814,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria (35769 Views)

BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / We Can Only Pray For MMM Victims – NDIC / Clarification Of New Law For MMM Participants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by ademoladeji(m): 10:55am On Jan 19, 2017
MMM and FP....

#smh
Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 19, 2017
This is my first time commenting on any MMM thread but my advise to people that invested in it is for them to move on. i doubt it can work again because rigth now no rational person will be willing to provide help. everyone just want to get help.

if only we have a functioning and caring government, Nigeria and Nigerians wont be in the mess we find ourselves today

5 Likes

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by dmcdad: 10:56am On Jan 19, 2017
ogawisdom:
I am still wandering what mavro used the one month mmm recess to do, I guess counting his gains rather than coming up with innovative ideas to keep mmm afloat.

Well to sustain mmm they shld humbly copy a well thought out system like GHW dts all cool all d rules in GHW is needed in mmm for it to survive. There are errors in all of mmm set up
GHW were wise enough to correct all the errors present in MMM. Most especially the guiders thingy. What are they for? Scrap the heck outta it!

5 Likes

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by zuby4real10(m): 10:56am On Jan 19, 2017
It is high time we the mmm participants accept the fact that mmm has serious challenges that it can not be able to withstand. We should just count our loss and move on. The money that we ph didn't fall from the sky, we work for it nd if we work hard again we Will still get another one.God bless all the mmm members here for having the courage to take the risk . At least we have shown the world that we are ready for it's challenges. any body that can not bear the risk is not worthy of been rich.
Advice from a chronic mmm participant.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by Besto(m): 10:56am On Jan 19, 2017
Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by Antoeni(m): 10:56am On Jan 19, 2017
MMM ,dead on arrival ,don't be deceived ,think of better thing to don with ur time and money
Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 19, 2017
any way na way now o
Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by dee02(m): 10:57am On Jan 19, 2017
No need flogging or trying to flog a dead horse... MMM is DEAD!!!!!
Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by Goovo(m): 10:57am On Jan 19, 2017
Raypawer:
whats GHW?
Get help worldwide
Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by Koleman(m): 10:57am On Jan 19, 2017
This information should be passed on to the guiders abi those behind the scheme
Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by Harinholar(f): 10:57am On Jan 19, 2017
Hummm......I don't even pity myself.....I pity those with huge amount of Money there,cos it's not easy to forget......It is well ooo

2 Likes

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by thaoriginator: 10:58am On Jan 19, 2017
What is GH and what is PH? As in Ghana to Port Harcourt or what!! And wtf is a mavro.... Abeg na Ber9ja sure pass out my people....
Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 19, 2017
Am so excited mmm crashed

1 Like

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by ihedioramma: 10:59am On Jan 19, 2017
grin As they want to be paying #30000+ in three months or more, if they did not die how many years will it take some one that has five million e.t.c to get his money back? grin MMM go at my back .

1 Like

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by dmcdad: 11:00am On Jan 19, 2017
At this juncture, I honestly don't think any measure would help in salvaging the situation as the damage has be done. People should learn to move on.

The people behind MMM didn't bring out a well thought-out plan in order to sustain the system for as long as possible. Don't be deceived! Every ponzi scheme would crash someday, that's a no-brainer. But then, it would have been better maintained for the sake of sustainability and longevity, albeit the longer it stays, the more damage it would bring when it crashes.

Hmmmm...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by ba7man(m): 11:00am On Jan 19, 2017
All these mumu terms to package a common ponzi scam....."Mavros"...."PH"....."GH".....some people never learn.

After witnessing the ponzi schemes of the early 90's......early 2000's......and seeing how they wrecked lives, some people still participated in this one.

Pyramid schemes always crash because of the principles they're founded upon and the longer they stay, the deadlier the crash.

Y'all better learn how to make money through genuine efforts, not robbing Peter to pay Paul.

13 Likes

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by Ibime(m): 11:00am On Jan 19, 2017
SmartGate:
Truth be told, the mmm ideology is a very good one but a lot of mistakes was done which should be corrected immediately for the scheme to stand a chance. I don't even know if the suggestions of guilders are even considered for implementation on the system. If it is, then please relate these suggestions at your next meeting.

Instead of using your brain for something constructive, look at the utter waste of mental energy you are expending on MMM.

My friend, you cannot cheat numbers. Every ponzi scheme will eventually collapse as no economic value is created, just recycling of money.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by Baba4dgals: 11:01am On Jan 19, 2017
seXytOhbAd:
Lol.... Oh so now you're bringing up suggestions?

Well here is the bitter truth. You guys are not the first to go through the valley of the shadow of the scam that is MMM. People in Russia, SA, Zimbabwe have been there too and their suggestions were not taken.

Quote me please. Anyone who provides help during this period is the biggest MMM Maga. They are now Cashing in full-time on People's desperation to GH . Just count your loss and move on, after all, it was your spare money that you used right?
we warn dem o but they wil be like "is it ur money or risk"...
Now dy are looking for dos same pple that is nt their money and risk opinion.
Ntorr tongue

1 Like

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by stagger: 11:02am On Jan 19, 2017
What people fail to understand is that the only thing that holds a financial system together is TRUST & CONFIDENCE, moreso in a Ponzi scheme where you need new investments to keep the system running. Once there is erosion of confidence and trust in the system as to stop the flow of new money inflow (in the case of MMM, new PHelpers), that is the beginning of the end.

No amount of hope can stop the collapse at this stage. People were warned and they never heeded the warnings.

4 Likes

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by ihedioramma: 11:02am On Jan 19, 2017
thaoriginator:
What is GH and what is PH? As in Ghana to Port Harcourt or what!! And wtf is a mavro.... Abeg na Ber9ja sure pass out my people....
grin grin gringrin That is it . fools game .
Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by Lanre90(m): 11:03am On Jan 19, 2017
Just when I taught Nairaland will do a day without MMM thread..
Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 19, 2017
I read something somewhere some months back, that when starting MMM in a New Country..

The Representatives of that country borrows money from that developed country to assist the other country who is in need

So I think MMM Nigeria should partner with another country, who will financially assist us...,

This Will Restore back the Hope and Trust People have in MMM, if people are able to Get help at least half of their money, with a Mandatory Rule to PH back.

Please Pass this On Every WhatsApp Group and Social Media Till it gets to the right Authorities.
Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by Iamwrath: 11:04am On Jan 19, 2017
It's not panic it's grief the second stage after denial

3 Likes

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:05am On Jan 19, 2017
wat are u ppl saying self?

mtchew!

I jez got payment alert just dis morning tru MMM, believe it or not, nah u sabi. cool

1 Like

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by Originalsly: 11:05am On Jan 19, 2017
Hmmmm.....some people still in denial... can't accept the fact that MMM ... the Ponzi Scheme has collapsed....like they all do. You have gambled invested and lost .... move on.

2 Likes

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by pryme(m): 11:05am On Jan 19, 2017
I must say am very surprise that the Op still believes in Ponzy schemes even as you are a living witness to s what is happening.
Instead of you to lick your wounds and move on, and find a lucrative bizness or start up something, you want to [AMEND] MMM.

Pls wake up, there are other ways to make it in this life.
I suggest you transfer that passion you have for MMM to something tangible you can excel in.

Good luck.

5 Likes

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by Humulity: 11:07am On Jan 19, 2017
Iron sharpens iron.

Group of lazy, greedy and idle mind.

Start working hard no matter how little, it pays. Building castle in the sky does not.

7 Likes

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by raayah(f): 11:07am On Jan 19, 2017
dmcdad:

GHW were wise enough to correct all the errors present in MMM. Most especially the guiders thingy. What are they for? Scrap the heck outta it!

GHW will also crash very soon. It's a matter of time. Guider or not, Ponzi schemes ALWAYS crash. No escape.

Most of you know this, but you're there to make your money and run while leaving others behind

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by scachy(m): 11:07am On Jan 19, 2017
Stop giving yourselves false hope, there's no short cut to success. MMM and her likes is not and can never be sustainable,what they are doing is Rob Peter to pay Paul and subsequently rob Peter and Paul to pay SERGEY MAVRODI (opt for money ritual and wait for it's inherent consequences if u r desperate)

3 Likes

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 19, 2017
Many of the participant of this MMM think like they are being Hypnotised. 
First, many say the freeze was not necessary. Remember many of you are not guilders/admins‎. The Admins already know the crash is inevitable that's why they froze it at the time.
Second, you want a new member to come in and the top referral, second to the 20th referral maybe will still have 10 percent of whatever the new member put. Put simply, MMM model of operation cannot sustain the scheme right now. 
Third, you will be stupid to think that because there is a PH request means the individual will pay. 97 percent of PH will not pay you can take it anywhere. MMM is dead and gone. MOVE ON!

3 Likes

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 19, 2017
I would have given a fvck, but my fvck are frozen like mmm mavro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans / Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst / 5 Money Making Ventures That Ruin Your Life Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.