Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,115 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria (35771 Views)

BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / We Can Only Pray For MMM Victims – NDIC / Clarification Of New Law For MMM Participants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by lukebaba22(m): 11:41am On Jan 19, 2017
dragonking2:
The only way out for mmm Nigeria is for chuddy and all other guiders to PH nothing less than N5m each
guy na u de reason well pass,did u study mathematics. D only way out is for guilders to PH
Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by profmallor: 11:42am On Jan 19, 2017
Nice analysis, shows you gave some thought to it. However, no matter how you fuel a ponzi scheme it is doomed to fail, sooner or later, you will run out of foot soldiers meant to fund the scheme. Timing is key when you invest in a Ponzi scheme, with all this wailing around MMM, i know people that made good money and stayed away early, they are the the ones that have the monies of those that are currently gnashing their teeth.

SmartGate:
I can categorically tell you that the panic by mmm members is now widespread. You need to see what's happening on Twitter and what mmm members are all saying. I won't blame them bcus even me that have never been shaken is beginning to have a second thought about the scheme' survival, and already kicked off my plan B. Truth be told, the mmm ideology is a very good one but a lot of mistakes was done which should be corrected immediately for the scheme to stand a chance. I don't even know if the suggestions of guilders are even considered for implementation on the system. If it is, then please relate these suggestions at your next meeting.

1. All participants with confirmed mavro to GH should be made to PH 50% of their confirmed mavro, then the PH should be matched quickly to start paying others. Once PH is paid and confirmed, the participant can immediately GH old mavro while waiting for the new mavro to be matured for GH as well.

2. If the suggestion above does not work for those with huge funds in the system for instance people with 1m and above who can't afford to PH 50% which will be another 500k, then those people can PH any amount and be allowed to GH 200% of the PHed amount from their old mavro. For instance, if you have 1m in the system already, clearly it Wil be too risky to tell someone to PH 500k again to get back the previous 1m. In this case, you PH any amount of your choice. So if you PH 100k for instance, once paid and confirmed, the member can GH 200k from the old mavro, while the new mavro is locked for a month. With this, money will be back to the system and in two months, you can get back your old mavris and even start GHing your new mavro.

3. Recommitement should be enforced on the new mavro to keep people coming back to the system.

4. The idea of crediting mavros on Tuesdays and Thursdays should be scrapped and instead mavro should grow at the rate of 1% daily for 30days after which, mavro stops growing. This will reduce the Tuesdays and Thursdays pressure.

5. Many people are calling for the total disbandment of guilders, well, I don't really know exactly how much guilders earn, I believe every platforms need leaders but their bonuses should be reduced and they should be made to re PH 50% anything they GH.

If these simple measures are put in place, the system will gradually get back on its feet in a short time and people's trust will be regained again in the system, and everything will normalise again.

Truth be told, the freezing in December was not really necessary after seeing the outcome of the unfreezing. People would have just be made to GH only a percentage of their money instead of the outright freezing.

Let's not be decieved with "there are still pending PH to be matched" most of the account with those PH don't have mavro to GH in them, and as such may decline to make payment once matched and they have nothing to lose.

For those shouting for their money, most people are not willing to pay due to the fear of the unknown, but if the above measures are put in place, people will pay and the system will come back to life again.

If mmm does not act urgently, then I fear that the system will die a natural death caused only by their December freezing decision.

That is my humble submission.

CC : Basalt, Ezegozie

4 Likes

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by beckplanet: 11:43am On Jan 19, 2017
To all MMM participants out there. Beware!!!

The worst place to get any MMM related news is Here, Many members no longer trust Nairaland on mmm updates because the have been paid to tarnish MMM but many members understood this in time and left, please join an MMM Group/page on Facebook or Whatapp to get lively and current updates on MMM you'll be surprised at what's happening outside here. Naira'Land is an Anti-MMM forum, U'll get nothing good here. The earlier you understand this the better.

3 Likes

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by jayfierce(m): 11:45am On Jan 19, 2017
zuby4real10:
It is high time we the mmm participants accept the fact that mmm has serious challenges that it can not be able to withstand. We should just count our loss and move on. The money that we ph didn't fall from the sky, we work for it nd if we work hard again we Will still get another one.God bless all the mmm members here for having the courage to take the risk . At least we have shown the world that we are ready for it's challenges. any body that can not bear the risk is not worthy of been rich.
Advice from a chronic mmm participant.
Nice speech
Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by wintersnow(m): 11:50am On Jan 19, 2017
Deejacy2:
I read something somewhere some months back, that when starting MMM in a New Country..

The Representatives of that country borrows money from that developed country to assist the other country who is in need

So I think MMM Nigeria should partner with another country, who will financially assist us...,

This Will Restore back the Hope and Trust People have in MMM, if people are able to Get help at least half of their money, with a Mandatory Rule to PH back.

Please Pass this On Every WhatsApp Group and Social Media Till it gets to the right Authorities.

Lwkmd sorry to say this ...buh that is really dumb

5 Likes

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by mcjokee: 11:51am On Jan 19, 2017
Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by gbegemaster(m): 11:51am On Jan 19, 2017
beckplanet:
To all MMM participants out there. Beware!!!

The worst place to get any MMM related news is Here, Many members no longer trust Nairaland on mmm updates because the have been paid to tarnish MMM but many members understood this in time and left, please join an MMM Group/page on Facebook or Whatapp to get lively and current updates on MMM you'll be surprised at what's happening outside here. Naira'Land is an Anti-MMM forum, U'll get nothing good here. The earlier you understand this the better.
That's sooooo not true. I joined an MMM whatsapp group to see if Nairaland is just blowing things out of proportion.

At your request I can paste the Screenshots of concerned members here and how the admin shuts them down. I can even upload the audio of one of the top MMM guys addressing the reasons for the issues MMM is currently facing. The guy refused to even give his name.

Just say the word and i'll put everything here. Your call.

4 Likes

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by progress69: 11:55am On Jan 19, 2017
ilobasama:
This is my first time commenting on any MMM thread but my advise to people that invested in it is for them to move on. i doubt it can work again because rigth now no rational person will be willing to provide help. everyone just want to get help.

if only we have a functioning and caring government, Nigeria and Nigerians wont be in the mess we find ourselves today

stop blaming government. what of those that didnt invest? does it mean the government was good to them? those that invested told us that MMM was in several countries up to 100, does it mean those government too are not functional? imagine people putting as much as 3m into the scheme. are there not better investments to ut 3m other than a pyramid scheme?

7 Likes

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by Rick9(m): 11:56am On Jan 19, 2017
The ground would have to open first, before I can invest my money in MMM

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by ideaz: 12:06pm On Jan 19, 2017
Dongreat:
MMM can't be revived because it was doom to fail the day it started. You call it an investment but are you investing on consumables like oil, sugar, rubber, cocoa, timber, etc? NO is the answer. So were is the 30% coming from? Is the 30% coming from the unicorns, bob the alien or jumbo the flying elephant? Only greedy people fall for a Ponzi scheme and honestly I have no pity for the affected because they were duly warned.
To the affected, go and locate "Mr Chuddy the king of thieves" and chock your money out of his life. Dude got no job but after he formed MMM Nigeria with his Philippine friends, he became a billionaire. If you can't find him, then locate your Guiders and get your money from them before they all abscond. On a very serious note, "locate your guiders and get your money back o".

That is not the rule of Gamble.

Everyone that played MMM knew it was a gamble from day one. It was stated clearly that there is no guarantee of payment. How can you blame even the Russian hey? He did not hide much to be accused of!
Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 19, 2017
you are right also but the truth is our Government has performed below expectation and very badly. its a different thing if the economy is thriving and people still choose to invest in the scheme rather than a recessed economy economy forcing people to out of despiration ( and greed tho). but this is just my opinion . *cheers
progress69:

stop blaming government. what of those that didnt invest? does it mean the government was good to them? those that invested told us that MMM was in several countries up to 100, does it mean those government too are not functional? imagine people putting as much as 3m into the scheme. are there not better investments to ut 3m other than a pyramid scheme?
Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by darqly(m): 12:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
Deejacy2:
I read something somewhere some months back, that when starting MMM in a New Country..

The Representatives of that country borrows money from that developed country to assist the other country who is in need

So I think MMM Nigeria should partner with another country, who will financially assist us...,

This Will Restore back the Hope and Trust People have in MMM, if people are able to Get help at least half of their money, with a Mandatory Rule to PH back.

Please Pass this On Every WhatsApp Group and Social Media Till it gets to the right Authorities.

I was reading earlier posts showing resignation and reluctant acceptance that Mavdroids have been scammed, but this one takes the cake grin grin Biko, let's PH her message to the FG so they can GH FFS.... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by Tvegas(m): 12:12pm On Jan 19, 2017
zuby4real10:
It is high time we the mmm participants accept the fact that mmm has serious challenges that it can not be able to withstand. We should just count our loss and move on. The money that we ph didn't fall from the sky, we work for it nd if we work hard again we Will still get another one.God bless all the mmm members here for having the courage to take the risk . At least we have shown the world that we are ready for it's challenges. any body that can not bear the risk is not worthy of been rich.
Advice from a chronic mmm participant.

I like your spirit. Reality is finally dawning on mavrodians. Saw some people still PHing fake 1 million and 2 million yesterday. My tailor came to pick some wears yesterday, the guy was moody so i asked him what the problem was. He did mmm with 350k and still believes he will be paid. I took out time to educate him, MMM has no central account,guy saw reality. I pray he sails through. Doing my part as a good citizen. grin grin grin

I want to suggest we open a ''Rehabilitation Center" for members who need counselling. Seun and other moderators what say ye?

8 Likes

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by Maximus85(m): 12:14pm On Jan 19, 2017
SmartGate:
I can categorically tell you that the panic by mmm members is now widespread. You need to see what's happening on Twitter and what mmm members are all saying. I won't blame them bcus even me that have never been shaken is beginning to have a second thought about the scheme' survival, and already kicked off my plan B. Truth be told, the mmm ideology is a very good one but a lot of mistakes was done which should be corrected immediately for the scheme to stand a chance. I don't even know if the suggestions of guilders are even considered for implementation on the system. If it is, then please relate these suggestions at your next meeting.

1. All participants with confirmed mavro to GH should be made to PH 50% of their confirmed mavro, then the PH should be matched quickly to start paying others. Once PH is paid and confirmed, the participant can immediately GH old mavro while waiting for the new mavro to be matured for GH as well.

2. If the suggestion above does not work for those with huge funds in the system for instance people with 1m and above who can't afford to PH 50% which will be another 500k, then those people can PH any amount and be allowed to GH 200% of the PHed amount from their old mavro. For instance, if you have 1m in the system already, clearly it Wil be too risky to tell someone to PH 500k again to get back the previous 1m. In this case, you PH any amount of your choice. So if you PH 100k for instance, once paid and confirmed, the member can GH 200k from the old mavro, while the new mavro is locked for a month. With this, money will be back to the system and in two months, you can get back your old mavris and even start GHing your new mavro.

3. Recommitement should be enforced on the new mavro to keep people coming back to the system.

4. The idea of crediting mavros on Tuesdays and Thursdays should be scrapped and instead mavro should grow at the rate of 1% daily for 30days after which, mavro stops growing. This will reduce the Tuesdays and Thursdays pressure.

5. Many people are calling for the total disbandment of guilders, well, I don't really know exactly how much guilders earn, I believe every platforms need leaders but their bonuses should be reduced and they should be made to re PH 50% anything they GH.

If these simple measures are put in place, the system will gradually get back on its feet in a short time and people's trust will be regained again in the system, and everything will normalise again.

Truth be told, the freezing in December was not really necessary after seeing the outcome of the unfreezing. People would have just be made to GH only a percentage of their money instead of the outright freezing.

Let's not be decieved with "there are still pending PH to be matched" most of the account with those PH don't have mavro to GH in them, and as such may decline to make payment once matched and they have nothing to lose.

For those shouting for their money, most people are not willing to pay due to the fear of the unknown, but if the above measures are put in place, people will pay and the system will come back to life again.

If mmm does not act urgently, then I fear that the system will die a natural death caused only by their December freezing decision.

And when it's Easter, they would want to avoid massive GH, they will freeze again and what next? MMM is gone.

1 Like

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by Odkosh: 12:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
Boscojugunu:
See how these op is shouting ph and gh as if he owns the money. I pray it doesn't return
keep praying.
Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by SweetJoystick(m): 12:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
Deejacy2:

smh better count your loss and move on, don't becloud your ability to think logically by greed

1 Like

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by Dongreat(m): 12:33pm On Jan 19, 2017
ideaz:

That is not the rule of Gamble.

Everyone that played MMM knew it was a gamble from day one. It was stated clearly that there is no guarantee of payment. How can you blame even the Russian hey? He did not hide much to be accused of!

There's no where in my statement that I blamed the Russian but "Mr Chuddy and his minions". The Russian guy is even unaware of MMM opening in Nigeria for it was "Chuddy" and some Philippines that started it in Nigeria.
Gamble yes, but when you know it's fixed then you can get your money back from the people who fixed it to swindle you off your cash. The Guiders are very traceable unlike chuddy.

1 Like

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by ibkoni(m): 12:37pm On Jan 19, 2017
Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by joowealth(m): 12:42pm On Jan 19, 2017
Fools live to regret their words/action, while the wise live to regret their silence.
What a pity on Moku Mogbe Modaran's followersssssssssssssss.
Accept my cond.....len......ccccceeeeeeeeee. cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

AS INNNNN grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by adegeye38(m): 12:43pm On Jan 19, 2017
SmartGate:

the guiders make loads of money without doing anything, they dont even need to PH

MMM is a bleeped up ponzi scheme that lives on GREED, and when the greed becomes too much its no longer sustainable.

3 Likes

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by Jalal(m): 12:44pm On Jan 19, 2017
Sombori help me with that pic of Chuddy doing the Shakiti bobo!
Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by cutedharmee: 12:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
And dat was aw ma cousin sent msg tew me and was like "aunty I'll let u know wen dey match u", all I said was ok. Want me to join MMM still even wit all dis news... nah God save me grin

2 Likes

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by ifedayosol(m): 12:49pm On Jan 19, 2017
Good comment. Comment of the year!!!!

ogawisdom:
I am still wandering what mavro used the one month mmm recess to do, I guess counting his gains rather than coming up with innovative ideas to keep mmm afloat.

Well to sustain mmm they shld humbly copy a well thought out system like GHW dts all cool all d rules in GHW is needed in mmm for it to survive. There are errors in all of mmm set up

1 Like

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by edpunter(m): 12:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
No more options for the schemers cos I said it, to recover such funds is impossible when 75% are waiting to receive funds, 10% is ready to keep the system moving and 15% are weary cos of trust. Well, you guys should just move ahead with your life cos these MMM guys have ran outta options, they would have closed their website (cos that's how Ponzi/HYIP/bitcoin mining works) but some few countries where their scheme is still running perfectly will suspect foul play, so what's left now is just for MMM nigeria to give the participants mugu formats until they lost hope. It's well.

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by teedawson: 1:01pm On Jan 19, 2017
My God. One would think that after the merciless mocking and the reality of financial loss staring them in the face, people would be stung back to their senses but nooooo ... no no no. grin grin grin

Some of the fool-hardy responses on this thread reminds us of why Einsten wrote:-

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe!"

Na wa o

2 Likes

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by RAFZY(m): 1:12pm On Jan 19, 2017
I Dnt understand the problem of Nigerians , lets asume u wer ignorant of wat ponzi scheme is all abt wch I Knw its nt ,u wer jst under the influence of greed, d possibility of cashing out your investment hangs in the balance , nw u ar told to pump in another money, pls do u need a prophet or an angel to tell u to run for ur life bfor u do, u wer used , rinsed , nw dey wanna reuse u again, d major aim of creatin a biz is to maximize profit , u tink MMM owners na fool, u wer matched to pay into an account u dnt knw so u can get 30% extra after 30days all in d name of reducing poverty n circulating money, even if oyinbo deficate inside can , package n ship it to Nija u will still purhase n say its imported, has ur brain gone soft. Well I really feel sowie for wat greed will cost us!

3 Likes

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by nnofaith: 1:18pm On Jan 19, 2017
The chances of MMM surviving and you getting your money back is equal to the chance that zamfara united will win the English premier league this year.

let that sink in retard!

4 Likes

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by omodapson(m): 1:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
The only way out of MMM is to count your loss and move on or get more new members who will PH to register. Unfortunately, these set of people will eventually become the mugu of the nearest future.

1 Like

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by edpunter(m): 1:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
RAFZY:
I Dnt understand the problem of Nigerians , lets asume u wer ignorant of wat ponzi scheme is all abt wch I Knw its nt ,u wer jst under the influence of greed, d possibility of cashing out your investment hangs in the balance , nw u ar told to pump in another money, pls do u need a prophet or an angel to tell u to run for ur life bfor u do, u wer used , rinsed , nw dey wanna reuse u again, d major aim of creatin a biz is to maximize profit , u tink MMM owners na fool, u wer matched to pay into an account u dnt knw so u can get 30% extra after 30days all in d name of reducing poverty n circulating money, even if oyinbo deficate inside can , package n ship it to Nija u will still purhase n say its imported, has ur brain gone soft. Well I really feel sowie for wat greed will cost us!

They just can't learn and it's really hurting me, another scheme will still come and they will invest. These MMM guys are obviously scammers and MMM participants are extremely gullible. Imagine, you are expecting a debt from someone and he called you to resend a few bucks to enable him process the money he's owing you, what will you tell that kinda person? Na wa.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by RAFZY(m): 1:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
SmartGate:

I'm nt antagonizin ur effort to rescue d system buh tink of it , do u tink d Owner of MMM didn't analys d system bfor cominup wit it, dey ar d manufactural, dey av d manual, even if u comprehend hw d system works, dey do better , dis ppl Knw wat dey ar doing, its left for Nigerians to use their brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans / Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst / 5 Money Making Ventures That Ruin Your Life Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.