Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria (35770 Views)

BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / We Can Only Pray For MMM Victims – NDIC / Clarification Of New Law For MMM Participants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by blunt2dcore(m): 1:28pm On Jan 19, 2017
It's high time the victims started hunting for the guilders. They are the conmen behind this MMM scam with their leader "chuddy", brainwashing people all around. Guilders chopped all the gains, now it is payback time. I just hope heads won't start rolling soon.....

3 Likes

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by idupaul: 1:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
SmartGate:
I can categorically tell you that the panic by mmm members is now widespread. You need to see what's happening on Twitter and what mmm members are all saying. I won't blame them bcus even me that have never been shaken is beginning to have a second thought about the scheme' survival, and already kicked off my plan B. Truth be told, the mmm ideology is a very good one but a lot of mistakes was done which should be corrected immediately for the scheme to stand a chance. I don't even know if the suggestions of guilders are even considered for implementation on the system. If it is, then please relate these suggestions at your next meeting.

1. All participants with confirmed mavro to GH should be made to PH 50% of their confirmed mavro, then the PH should be matched quickly to start paying others. Once PH is paid and confirmed, the participant can immediately GH old mavro while waiting for the new mavro to be matured for GH as well.

2. If the suggestion above does not work for those with huge funds in the system for instance people with 1m and above who can't afford to PH 50% which will be another 500k, then those people can PH any amount and be allowed to GH 200% of the PHed amount from their old mavro. For instance, if you have 1m in the system already, clearly it Wil be too risky to tell someone to PH 500k again to get back the previous 1m. In this case, you PH any amount of your choice. So if you PH 100k for instance, once paid and confirmed, the member can GH 200k from the old mavro, while the new mavro is locked for a month. With this, money will be back to the system and in two months, you can get back your old mavris and even start GHing your new mavro.

3. Recommitement should be enforced on the new mavro to keep people coming back to the system.

4. The idea of crediting mavros on Tuesdays and Thursdays should be scrapped and instead mavro should grow at the rate of 1% daily for 30days after which, mavro stops growing. This will reduce the Tuesdays and Thursdays pressure.

5. Many people are calling for the total disbandment of guilders, well, I don't really know exactly how much guilders earn, I believe every platforms need leaders but their bonuses should be reduced and they should be made to re PH 50% anything they GH.

If these simple measures are put in place, the system will gradually get back on its feet in a short time and people's trust will be regained again in the system, and everything will normalise again.

Truth be told, the freezing in December was not really necessary after seeing the outcome of the unfreezing. People would have just be made to GH only a percentage of their money instead of the outright freezing.

Let's not be decieved with "there are still pending PH to be matched" most of the account with those PH don't have mavro to GH in them, and as such may decline to make payment once matched and they have nothing to lose.

For those shouting for their money, most people are not willing to pay due to the fear of the unknown, but if the above measures are put in place, people will pay and the system will come back to life again.

If mmm does not act urgently, then I fear that the system will die a natural death caused only by their December freezing decision.

That is my humble submission.

CC : Basalt, Ezegozie

Why is a smart man like you playing MMM?

4 Likes

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by Emasel(m): 1:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
Intelligent analysis @ SmartGate

1 Like

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
seXytOhbAd:
Lol.... Oh so now you're bringing up suggestions?

Well here is the bitter truth. You guys are not the first to go through the valley of the shadow of the scam that is MMM. People in Russia, SA, Zimbabwe have been there too and their suggestions were not taken.

Quote me please. Anyone who provides help during this period is the biggest MMM Maga. They are now Cashing in full-time on People's desperation to GH . Just count your loss and move on, after all, it was your spare money that you used right?

Keep Shut.

1 Like

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by darqly(m): 1:43pm On Jan 19, 2017
edpunter:

They just can't learn and it's really hurting me, another scheme will still come and they will invest. These MMM guys are obviously scammers and MMM participants are extremely gullible. Imagine, you are expecting a debt from someone and he called you to resend a few bucks to enable him process the money he's owing you, what will you tell that kinda person? Na wa.

There are none so blind as they that won't see....I'm just here to laugh. These Mavdroids won't kill someone with their level of density.. grin grin
Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by seXytOhbAd(m): 1:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
PUSH1:

Keep Shut.

Hahaha a.... E pain am. This fool probably lost his rent money
Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by darqly(m): 1:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
idupaul:

Why is a smart man like you playing MMM?

It's unbelievable oh...really smart folk. Anyway greed affects whoever allows it to, regardless of what you perceive they carry.
Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by BabaAduras: 2:05pm On Jan 19, 2017
SmartGate:
I can categorically tell you that the panic by mmm members is now widespread. You need to see what's happening on Twitter and what mmm members are all saying. I won't blame them bcus even me that have never been shaken is beginning to have a second thought about the scheme' survival, and already kicked off my plan B. Truth be told, the mmm ideology is a very good one but a lot of mistakes was done which should be corrected immediately for the scheme to stand a chance. I don't even know if the suggestions of guilders are even considered for implementation on the system. If it is, then please relate these suggestions at your next meeting.

1. All participants with confirmed mavro to GH should be made to PH 50% of their confirmed mavro, then the PH should be matched quickly to start paying others. Once PH is paid and confirmed, the participant can immediately GH old mavro while waiting for the new mavro to be matured for GH as well.

2. If the suggestion above does not work for those with huge funds in the system for instance people with 1m and above who can't afford to PH 50% which will be another 500k, then those people can PH any amount and be allowed to GH 200% of the PHed amount from their old mavro. For instance, if you have 1m in the system already, clearly it Wil be too risky to tell someone to PH 500k again to get back the previous 1m. In this case, you PH any amount of your choice. So if you PH 100k for instance, once paid and confirmed, the member can GH 200k from the old mavro, while the new mavro is locked for a month. With this, money will be back to the system and in two months, you can get back your old mavris and even start GHing your new mavro.

3. Recommitement should be enforced on the new mavro to keep people coming back to the system.

4. The idea of crediting mavros on Tuesdays and Thursdays should be scrapped and instead mavro should grow at the rate of 1% daily for 30days after which, mavro stops growing. This will reduce the Tuesdays and Thursdays pressure.

5. Many people are calling for the total disbandment of guilders, well, I don't really know exactly how much guilders earn, I believe every platforms need leaders but their bonuses should be reduced and they should be made to re PH 50% anything they GH.

If these simple measures are put in place, the system will gradually get back on its feet in a short time and people's trust will be regained again in the system, and everything will normalise again.

Truth be told, the freezing in December was not really necessary after seeing the outcome of the unfreezing. People would have just be made to GH only a percentage of their money instead of the outright freezing.

Let's not be decieved with "there are still pending PH to be matched" most of the account with those PH don't have mavro to GH in them, and as such may decline to make payment once matched and they have nothing to lose.

For those shouting for their money, most people are not willing to pay due to the fear of the unknown, but if the above measures are put in place, people will pay and the system will come back to life again.

If mmm does not act urgently, then I fear that the system will die a natural death caused only by their December freezing decision.

I am shocked that with all your grammar you could for one moment think "the idea of MMM is good". What could be good in the idea of MMM? Robbing Paul to pay Banabas?

3 Likes

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by Pomlord(m): 2:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
....and all ye children of hate shall surely eat poison and die when MMM comes back to life.
Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by Uzochi13(m): 2:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
U are a very big scam
Rita1982:
There is no way out jhoor
Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by Yarduni: 3:26pm On Jan 19, 2017
collinsy2:
What is it with this MMM thing??
Lalasticlala, why is it that every thing on MMM makes front page. Is this the new trend now? Like you invested heavily there!

Please shut up. All this your claim is now getting stale. Till mmm die out, it will make front page.
Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by getostar: 3:39pm On Jan 19, 2017
christay:

Let us note that the current delay in the system is not because there is no money in the system but that the new model is having teething issues.

Nigeria MMM has performed well through its commencement and remained a standard for many nations. MMM wants to make Nigerian system sustainable because of how much work and sacrifice went into it.

So you are still looking for people to defraud with your blatant lies abi??

2 Likes

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by bonna4u(m): 4:14pm On Jan 19, 2017
All these lists are not going to help anybody. The only way to undo the harm that mmm has done is to take the following step.
1. Invite all past and present participants physically and spiritually.
2. Ask sango, obatala and amadioha priests to make them all take an oath to say the truth or get struck by thunder.
3. Everyone should disclose his/her cumulative gain or lost in the course of the scheme.
4. Those who gained or lost nothing should go home while those who gained should return their gains while the losers are reimbursed.
That is just a pipe dream as it can never happen, therefore I suggest the participants count their loses and move on with their lifes because trying to elongate the life span of the scheme is another way to increase the number of people that will be heartbroken in the long-run.
I may be right or wrong.
Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by leonard002(m): 5:11pm On Jan 19, 2017
Jalal:
Sombori help me with that pic of Chuddy doing the Shakiti bobo!

This one?

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by Nkwomarket: 8:28pm On Jan 19, 2017
SmartGate:

am pleased to inform you that your idea was a welcomed one. I forwarded it to the support team which they promised to look into it. you're a genius.

1 Like

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by Luqas: 9:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
I have been looking for someone to help communicate this to the community men. This is just the only way to make people pull out cash. And if you PH.yu shouldnt be allowed to GH all your cash at ones. It has to be a gradual process till the system is stabilized and faith returns to it again with new participants else sustainability of the present situation na die.... I support PH at a reasonable percentage to just restore the community
Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by Xtianvic(m): 9:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
Raypawer:
whats GHW?
GHW is simply the best, it has come to stay It corrected all loopholes of MMM. Go to their site to read their rule and you will surely be amazed. If you are interested dont hesitate to use christianchibunna@gmail.com my referrer to register
Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by dmcdad: 10:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
Pomlord:
....and all ye children of hate shall surely eat poison and die when MMM comes back to life.
Srop dreaming bro... Come back and face reality.

1 Like

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by dmcdad: 10:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
Xtianvic:
GHW is simply the best, it has come to stay It corrected all loopholes of MMM. Go to their site to read their rule and you will surely be amazed. If you are interested dont hesitate to use christianchibunna@gmail.com my referrer to register
That too will crash, it's just a matter of time. Mind you, I know them more than you as I probably did it before you, but the reality remains that, all ponzi schemes must crash. It's inevitable.
Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by dmcdad: 10:52pm On Jan 19, 2017
bonna4u:
All these lists are not going to help anybody. The only way to undo the harm that mmm has done is to take the following step.
1. Invite all past and present participants physically and spiritually.
2. Ask sango, obatala and amadioha priests to make them all take an oath to say the truth or get struck by thunder.
3. Everyone should disclose his/her cumulative gain or lost in the course of the scheme.
4. Those who gained or lost nothing should go home while those who gained should return their gains while the losers are reimbursed.
That is just a pipe dream as it can never happen, therefore I suggest the participants count their loses and move on with their lifes because trying to elongate the life span of the scheme is another way to increase the number of people that will be heartbroken in the long-run.
I may be right or wrong.
You are absolutely wrong RIGHT!!! cheesycheesycheesy
Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by bonna4u(m): 11:11pm On Jan 19, 2017
dmcdad:

You are absolutely wrong RIGHT!!! cheesycheesycheesy

grin grin grin. This kind teacher self.
Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by gabe: 3:57am On Jan 20, 2017
Only way out is for Chuddy et al to inject at least 1 billion into the system. Dude made 5 billion from d parole. Pay everyone so d system regains confidence. But he won't, so it's bye bye...
Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by raayah(f): 7:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
dmcdad:

GHW were wise enough to correct all the errors present in MMM. Most especially the guiders thingy. What are they for? Scrap the heck outta it!

what is happening to ghw?
Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by dmcdad: 9:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
raayah:

what is happening to ghw?
My dear, for over 2 months I haven't visited that website. I've even forgotten about it, and all other ponzi schemes. No time.cheesy

You have your money stuck?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans / Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst / 5 Money Making Ventures That Ruin Your Life Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.