Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

MMM Nigeria Help Line. Q&A - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MMM Nigeria Help Line. Q&A (1353 Views)

The Giant Has Fallen Into A Shithole -how Can Nigeria Help Britain. / The Giant Has Fallen Into A Shithole -how Can Nigeria Help Britain. / Would Chasing South African Companies Away From Nigeria,help Us Or Harm Us? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Nigeria Help Line. Q&A by KEVIND: 11:48am On Jan 19, 2017
MMM Nigeria Help

Questions and Answers on Get Help Issues
Your guesses and doutbts are expected. Having read through all our chats, I would take out time to outline them and give answers to your burning questions:

Question 1:
I can't GH, showing "error" notification

Answer:
System Glitch, Keep trying (underground upgrades on-going)

Question 2:
I want to GH, showing only N31K, what do I do?

Answer:
System Glitch / Error (underground upgrades on-going).
Although, fractional GH limits are being put in place, where you'll be able to GH a certain percentage % of your total GH per time, the current N31K limit majority are experiencing is due to system errors from the on-going upgrades.

Question 3:
I want to GH, but I keep getting a notification saying
"Your MAVRO are frozen or have "Unconfirmed" status, so you are not able to withdraw them. To have your Mavro confirmed, you should Provide Help."
What do I do?

Answer:
Keep calm, means you have a running GH order, wait patiently till you're paired.

Question 4:
My GH order has been removed and mavros have been returned to "Confirmed" no longer pending. When I try to re-GH, it shows "0" mavros, what do I do?

Answer:
System Glitch.
Daily withdrawal limit exceeded ( not individual limit but total limit in the system)
Wait patiently till the next day and try again early enough.

Question 5:
Are we compelled to PH before we can GH??

Answer:
Any sensitive news as this will be communicated to us through our respective POs. Although participants are currently urged to PH tangible amounts in good faith to help the system stabilize faster, there's no compulsion at the moment.

Guiders are strongly moving a motion for this presently for effective sustainability of the system.

THIS SHOULD ANSWER ALL OUR QUESTIONS AT THE MOMENT.

REMEMBER,

MMM = Trust + Patience

Everything will be sorted in due time, an enormous amount of work is presently been put in by the programmers to ensure we get back fully, upgrades are on-going which explains 1 or 2 glitches/errors we might encounter from time to time.

We just need to continue believing in the system and instill confidence in our downlines, neighbours, friends and families.

MMM will be around for a long time and shall grow from strength to strength, ensure to be part of the growth process.

Together, bit by bit we're changing the world...
sent as received.
Re: MMM Nigeria Help Line. Q&A by Qmerit(m): 12:17pm On Jan 19, 2017
Lol! After one month? MMM should ve just taken 2months to sort all these out than putting panic in the system.

My cousin were paired few days back and the person who he was paired with refused to call and my cousin called to ask if he's so so and so and he says yes, then he said pls if u re calling regards MMM forget it and am not paying a shishi...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria Help Line. Q&A by angeltolly(f): 12:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
So what is the latest with MMM now?

The way some MMM participants are still hopeful till now has now made me understand why people remain in abusive relationships sad

4 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Help Line. Q&A by NLEFCC(m): 1:17pm On Jan 19, 2017
angeltolly:
So what is the latest with MMM now?

The way some MMM participants are still hopeful till now has now made me understand why people remain in abusive relationships sad

lol who is abusing who?
Re: MMM Nigeria Help Line. Q&A by Iamwrath: 3:43pm On Jan 19, 2017
Make I siddon for here dey watch guiders wey wan cajole some people with sweet lies

MMM don die

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria Help Line. Q&A by PraizHim: 4:42pm On Jan 19, 2017
KEVIND:
MMM Nigeria Help

Questions and Answers on Get Help Issues

@ KEVIND
After the initial help I created on 13-1-2017 when MMM reopened was deleted on the 17-01-2017 and my confirmed mavros reversed. I have be trying to get help (GH) again on a smaller amount since yesterday.
After following the GH instructions carefully, the order box on the right hand side of the page keeps coming out with ‘’’ order_create_error’’’’ and status ‘’ deleted’’
What could be responsible for this and what do I do?

Re: MMM Nigeria Help Line. Q&A by lokoloko84(m): 4:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
These people are not serious. So those who have provided help and are about to get help should now provide help again,right.
Does that make any sense? Let the so called guiders find a way to PH to those who are yet to GH.This will stabilize the system.
Bunch of greedy dolts.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Help Line. Q&A by mikkycoins(m): 7:39pm On Jan 19, 2017
lokoloko84:
These people are not serious. So those who have provided help and are about to get help should now provide help again,right.
Does that make any sense? Let the so called guiders find a way to PH to those who are yet to GH.This will stabilize the system.
Bunch of greedy dolts.
lol,pH with which money?
Re: MMM Nigeria Help Line. Q&A by queencalipso(f): 8:36pm On Jan 19, 2017
Seem this will mk front page, let me register my presence grin
Re: MMM Nigeria Help Line. Q&A by KEVIND: 11:15pm On Jan 19, 2017
PraizHim:

@ KEVIND
After the initial help I created on 13-1-2017 when MMM reopened was deleted on the 17-01-2017 and my confirmed mavros reversed. I have be trying to get help (GH) again on a smaller amount since yesterday.
After following the GH instructions carefully, the order box on the right hand side of the page keeps coming out with ‘’’ order_create_error’’’’ and status ‘’ deleted’’
What could be responsible for this and what do I do?

i'm not a Guider. just a concerned fellow.
Re: MMM Nigeria Help Line. Q&A by bolanto24(m): 12:45am On Jan 20, 2017
TOGETHER WE ARE CHANGING THE WORLD! JOIN MMM TODAY AND START THE JOURNEY TO FINANCIAL STABILITY.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Love Themselves More Outside Of Nigeria Than In Nigeria? / Opinion: Nnamdi Kanu Missed The Chance To Be A Nigerian Hero / Naija Newspapers: Today's The Daily Sun Newspaper Headlines [16 October, 2017]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.