Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

IPOB: How Biafra Will Develop A System That Is Immune To Corruption - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: How Biafra Will Develop A System That Is Immune To Corruption (1382 Views)

Will Yorubas Stay At Home On June 12 Like IPOB? How Many Would Obey Tinubu / Abubakar Chika Adamu Withdraws From Re-election In 2019 Due To Corruption / Charly Boy: Biafra Will Not Change Anything, It Will Only Increase Suffering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB: How Biafra Will Develop A System That Is Immune To Corruption by ScotsReferendum: 1:42pm On Jan 19, 2017
How Biafra will develop a society immune to corruption.?

For you to arrive at an accurate answer,
You need to ask yourself the following
Questions

1) Is corruption global.? If yes,

2) Why are some countries development
unhindered by corruption eg USA Europe
Japan South Korea etc unlike some
countries eg Nigeria, India, Russia etc

Let me start by reminding you about
this fact below.

One man don't rule a country alone.
Those who made it possible for him
to capture and retain power must be
compensated with the treasury.
Those people, are called elites a.k.a
Power Brokers.

As long as the survival, comfort and
prosperity of the elites does not
depend on the productivity of Africans,
but on the natural resources found in
Africa, the respective governments in
Africa will always ignore their people.

Do you know that Russia India Brazil
Argentina etc are among this
category of nations whose elites
have abandoned their people.

Do you know why governors like Okezie,
Rochas etc don't pay salaries and
pensions.? Is because (1) the elites
must be compensated (2) their state
money is gotten from Abuja and not
their state civil servants productivity.

Maybe, you think it has to do with the
establishment of check and balance
systems. I put it to you that those check
and balance systems would have being
ineffective if the survival, comfort and
prosperity of their elites never depended
on their peoples productivity.

The Solution To Africa under-development
lies in the ability of Africans to create a system
whereby the survival, comfort and prosperity of
Africans will depend on their productivity and not
on the natural resources deposited beneath their
soil which is always controlled by the elites through
government machinery.

This Solution can be best achieved through the
principle called 5-4-3 strategy.

5-Stands for
1) Provision of Technological Education
2) Provision of Business Education
3) Provision of Start up Business Capital
eg YouWin
4) Creation of laws that eliminate and prevent
government bureaucracy/bottlenecks that
hinders the citizens from helping themselves
and their communities in providing for
themselves their much needed social economic
needs
5) Set up Reward Systems to encourage
individual and corporate responsibilities

4-Stands for
1) Rewarding Individuals
2) Rewarding Families
3) Rewarding Communities
4) Rewarding Organizations

3-Stands for

1) Rewarding Technological Advancements
2) Rewarding Good Job Creations
3) Rewarding Provision of Social Economic
Amenities through Self help.

Once a leader can achieve these things,
Africa will experience a rapid growth despite
the presence of corruption because, the
government machinery is no longer the only
tool for prosperity.

For this reason, Nigeria experienced prosperity
under Jonathan and poverty under Buhari
because, Jonathan applied 2 out of the 12 things
while Buhari applied non.

Those 2 he applied are Business education
and Start up capital through YouWin.

Nigerians can attest to the fact that life was
easier under Jonathan and harsh under
Buhari.

If Jonathan, had applied all 12, Nigerians would
have experienced a prosperity only seen in
Advance nations.

Africans, remember that there are no perfect society and humans. For this reason, there will always be corruption but in Biafra, it won't affect us because we have the antidote to it

Indigenous People Of Biafra cool

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: How Biafra Will Develop A System That Is Immune To Corruption by sonofspada(m): 2:43pm On Jan 19, 2017
coolWonderful Theory!!

If only Buhari can Read This post, it would help his Life...

But the President is A Muslim Man

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: How Biafra Will Develop A System That Is Immune To Corruption by ScotsReferendum: 3:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
Sarrki you can help your President to read this and change tactics before he ends up as a failed President and worst of them

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: How Biafra Will Develop A System That Is Immune To Corruption by ScotsReferendum: 7:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
Tonyebarcanista hope you can see why Biafra will be more successful compared to Nigeria you defend daily.

You are free to remain a Nigerian

9 Likes

Re: IPOB: How Biafra Will Develop A System That Is Immune To Corruption by Fremancipation: 7:57pm On Jan 19, 2017

5-Stands for
eg YouWin
needs

Powerful!!!

6 Likes

Re: IPOB: How Biafra Will Develop A System That Is Immune To Corruption by xmich(m): 9:01pm On Jan 19, 2017
Give that man one bottle of origin

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: How Biafra Will Develop A System That Is Immune To Corruption by Mrbigman1(m): 12:23am On Jan 20, 2017
Nice theory. Gej did more Dan 2.

He rewarded entrepreneurs.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: How Biafra Will Develop A System That Is Immune To Corruption by innovatn4change: 1:26am On Jan 20, 2017
Human are humans and will always be humans. Unless desire, hate,anger,fear,love,greed,envy,joy,sorrow etc can be eliminated. No system can truly be free of corruption from corruption.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: How Biafra Will Develop A System That Is Immune To Corruption by darknetcom: 1:30am On Jan 20, 2017
good joke...

1 Like

Re: IPOB: How Biafra Will Develop A System That Is Immune To Corruption by ScotsReferendum: 7:33am On Jan 20, 2017
darknetcom:
good joke...

To you.

Don't tell your brainless President to apply my research work to get his government out of the mess he put Nigerians into.

I have done my part for Africans and if you truly love him, tell him to implement this research work on time to save the country and stir her towards prosperity.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: How Biafra Will Develop A System That Is Immune To Corruption by ScotsReferendum: 7:36am On Jan 20, 2017
Mrbigman1:
Nice theory. Gej did more Dan 2.

He rewarded entrepreneurs.

Thanks but I beg to disagree.

He gave young Entrepreneurs business education and Start up capital but he never established any National Award for Technological Advancements, Good Job Creations and Citizens Self Help Social Economic Projects.
Re: IPOB: How Biafra Will Develop A System That Is Immune To Corruption by darknetcom: 11:09am On Jan 20, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

To you.

Don't tell your brainless President to apply my research work to get his government out of the mess he put Nigerians into.

I have done my part for Africans and if you truly love him, tell him to implement this research work on time to save the country and stir her towards prosperity.

love koh love ni....i am not faggi...

go tell him ya sef..
Re: IPOB: How Biafra Will Develop A System That Is Immune To Corruption by ScotsReferendum: 5:40am On Jan 21, 2017
UniqueIsrael this is the answer to your tread on how to make Nigeria great.
Re: IPOB: How Biafra Will Develop A System That Is Immune To Corruption by ScotsReferendum: 5:41am On Jan 21, 2017
sonofspada:
coolWonderful Theory!!

If only Buhari can Read This post, it would help his Life...

But the President is A Muslim Man

The problem is that ethnoreligious sentiments have denied Buhari common sense. cool
Re: IPOB: How Biafra Will Develop A System That Is Immune To Corruption by blackpanda: 5:50am On Jan 21, 2017
OP i think u are suffering from acute select amnesia (asa). Prosperity under jonathan Seriously This is the problem with nigerians. Many of us have very short memory. Nigeria was tethering on the brink of implosion under jonathan. Yes inflation was not this high, but that doesnt means things were ok. The recession we are experiencing now didnt start overnight.

And btw it is not the job of "state civil servants" to boost the state economy. This is the job of the private sector. Civil servants provide bearocratic service and procedures. They are not into manufacturing or marketing.

All in all i dont think u have a clue what u are talking about.
Re: IPOB: How Biafra Will Develop A System That Is Immune To Corruption by ScotsReferendum: 5:52am On Jan 21, 2017
angeltolly bettercreature mrdecent snapshot lepasharon and Baawaa we don't need bloody revolution because tribalism will kill the revolution
Re: IPOB: How Biafra Will Develop A System That Is Immune To Corruption by ScotsReferendum: 5:54am On Jan 21, 2017
blackpanda:
OP i think u are suffering from acute select amnesia (asa). Prosperity under jonathan Seriously This is the problem with nigerians. Many of us have very short memory. Nigeria was tethering on the brink of implosion under jonathan. Yes inflation was not this high, but that doesnt means things were ok. The recession we are experiencing now didnt start overnight.

And btw it is not the job of "state civil servants" to boost the state economy. This is the job of the private sector. Civil servants provide bearocratic service and procedures. They are not into manufacturing or marketing.

All in all i dont think u have a clue what u are talking about.

You are free to hate Jonathan but you can't deny the fact that Nigerians are experiencing last experienced in 1984
Re: IPOB: How Biafra Will Develop A System That Is Immune To Corruption by ScotsReferendum: 5:56am On Jan 21, 2017
Blue3k veekid and omohayek

This is another path the Nation can take to achieve greatness.
Re: IPOB: How Biafra Will Develop A System That Is Immune To Corruption by ScotsReferendum: 6:00am On Jan 21, 2017
Fremancipation:

5-Stands for
eg YouWin
needs

Powerful!!!

Unfortunately, zombies on Nairaland will always Jonathan instead of apply simple solutions like this.
Re: IPOB: How Biafra Will Develop A System That Is Immune To Corruption by ScotsReferendum: 6:00am On Jan 21, 2017
xmich:
Give that man one bottle of origin

Thanks for the Orijin.
Re: IPOB: How Biafra Will Develop A System That Is Immune To Corruption by blackpanda: 6:02am On Jan 21, 2017
[s]
ScotsReferendum:

You are free to hate Jonathan but you can't deny the fact that Nigerians are experiencing last experienced in 1984
[/s]

Pls be quiet and evaporate!
I dont hate anybody. I speak facts and reality. I am not loyal to anybody, only to my country. If jonathan did well he wont have been booted out of office by a 70 year old man. You cant be wasting our resouces and sharing billions for ur friends and expect to win an election. Call a spade a spade. Jonathan was a big mistake
Re: IPOB: How Biafra Will Develop A System That Is Immune To Corruption by ScotsReferendum: 7:49am On Jan 21, 2017
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

Pls be quiet and evaporate!
I dont hate anybody. I speak facts and reality. I am not loyal to anybody, only to my country. If jonathan did well he wont have been booted out of office by a 70 year old man. You cant be wasting our resouces and sharing billions for ur friends and expect to win an election. Call a spade a spade. Jonathan was a big mistake

Buhari packing shiit with 60million naira after landing us in Recession is better for you ehhhhh

This your thinking sound like that of Afonjas or Herdsmen undecided
Re: IPOB: How Biafra Will Develop A System That Is Immune To Corruption by angeltolly(f): 7:58am On Jan 21, 2017
I was called to this thread if not, I would have just passed ( because I hardly comment on tribalistic post as this. We should have tolerance for ourselves) Therefore I expect you to listen to my own opinion on this matter without insult from anybody. And I don't mean any offense.

Most of you people can't just get through the fact that Jonathan was voted out. The earlier you accept and move on the better. I don't support Buhari neither do I support Jonathan. I only support anything best for the country.

The fact that someone without a WAEC certificate was voted in, over one with PhD shows how terrible the PhD holder was.

Your points are very OK and I applude it. but then you are no different from any other Nigerian on the street, they know this point but give them power and you will be surprised at the colossal failure they become just because there is no Template.

Talking about template, most countries making waves now can easily do so because the setup is there already, the leader is just there to execute the laid down workplan. He doesn't need to finish it but it's sure the next person will continue. Continuity is the word. Infact put a dummy and he will do well just because the template has been set up. That is the Nigerian problem...... ( No template, every leader come with his trial and error plan, then he leaves and another leader is starting a new trial and error plan) and don't think your biafra will be an exception because I only see selfish leaders using energetic youths to achieve their purpose.

Our leaders have failed and like I said on the other thread Revolution! We need Revolution!!!

I still believe Nigeria will get there tho
Re: IPOB: How Biafra Will Develop A System That Is Immune To Corruption by ScotsReferendum: 8:09am On Jan 21, 2017
angeltolly:
I was called to this thread if not, I would have just passed ( because I hardly comment on tribalistic post as this. We should have tolerance for ourselves) Therefore I expect you to listen to my own opinion on this matter without insult from anybody. And I don't mean any offense.

Most of you people can't just get through the fact that Jonathan was voted out. The earlier you accept and move on the better. I don't support Buhari neither do I support Jonathan. I only support anything best for the country.

The fact that someone without a WAEC certificate was voted in, over one with PhD shows how terrible the PhD holder was.

Your points are very OK and I applude it. but then you are no different from any other Nigerian on the street, they know this point but give them power and you will be surprised at the colossal failure they become just because there is no Template.

Talking about template, most countries making waves now can easily do so because the setup is there already, the leader is just there to execute the laid down workplan. He doesn't need to finish it but it's sure the next person will continue. Continuity is the word. Infact put a dummy and he will do well just because the template has been set up. That is the Nigerian problem...... ( No template, every leader come with his trial and error plan, then he leaves and another leader is starting a new trial and error plan) and don't think your biafra will be an exception because I only see selfish leaders using energetic youths to achieve their purpose.

Our leaders have failed and like I said on the other thread Revolution! We need Revolution!!!

I still believe Nigeria will get there tho

Eyaaaa

The president without certificate has throw us into Recession while the one with PhD made our economy the largest in Africa and a destination for FDI.

Why wait for a National Revolution when you can kill all the corrupt elites in your ethnic group kiss

Your reasoning shaaa needs to be checked and edited grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Possessed By Nnamdi Kanu Man Gives Testimony / Nigerian Man Reveals What He Will Do If He Gets To Heaven & See Diezani Madueke / Nnamdi Kanu Endorsed & Blessed By Prof. Nwabueze As The Anointed Biafran Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.