Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders (74909 Views)

Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy / MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans / Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by akandry: 4:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
They are changing the world together already grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by OBAGADAFFI: 4:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
A guider GH 2.4m but he only PH 300k. Imagine that f*^k%*ry! They are all thieves and will not want to PH. Greedy bastards.”

shocked shocked shocked grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by ovieigho(m): 4:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
With all your " I warned you" what help has the govt, individual offered? .well let's pray the scheme comes back and you enemy of Mmm will keep your advice to yourselves

1 Like

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by opalu: 4:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
Dhaha
Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by oscaruzie(m): 4:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
kingmekus:
I wan mess abeg!

because you dey find FTC abi? failed attempt...
Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by alpontif(m): 4:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
I thought MMM is a ''Donation'' peer to peer ''Help'' thing?........Why should it pain you if you ''Donated'' money and nobody wants to Donate to You,

You should know that the reward of those who donate to charity is in Heaven....so, stop complaining.

MMM for Life!!!

LMAO!!!

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
I love their slogan "MMM is here to stay" grin grin

1 Like

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Nasri100(m): 4:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
Only a fool will decide to PH. Feel sorry for the MMM participants. No point playing banter with yall to add to your frustrations.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Emeks008(m): 4:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
If I should talk now, MMM participants will be attacking me rite way but I will sit down looking towards will be the outcomes of this ponzi scheme.

1 Like

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by inemani: 4:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
I laugh in Ikwere, kwekwekwekwe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by IamPatriotic(m): 4:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
Eeyaaa
Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
Hypocrites calling God and blaming Guilders. Una no know, dem no tell una. Lazy folks that can't think right for once. I thought I read last year where some Guilders made some donation at the orphanage. Y'all have been made to donate forcefully to the less privileged. If they had asked some of you to donate, you would not have.

5 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Gfish: 4:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
This na the real definition of gnashing of teeth wey the bible dey always talk about

9 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by AlphaStyles(m): 4:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
MMM grin grin

1 Like

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by rottenegg: 4:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
Make all of una go find better work. Awoof money no be am.

...and to all those who'll soon come here to say,"MMM is an investment !" You all need to get your cranium double checked!

It's gone....deal with it.

9 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Youngdream1: 4:33pm On Jan 19, 2017
make cool money without stress. A try will convince the doubting thomas. Follow the link on my signature
Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by godello: 4:33pm On Jan 19, 2017
It is well with our soul.
Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
I don't understand how a lot of people could be so daft or is it greed that closed their eye not to see that it is impossible to get 30% roi without the money been invested on some tangible business.

The first question I asked them is where they got the interest been paid from.

10 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by JBismarck(m): 4:35pm On Jan 19, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Lexxyla: 4:35pm On Jan 19, 2017
Just when you think seun and the Mods are finally leaving MMM threads for more important ones.

Seems MMM is now the key to making front page on nairaland
Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 19, 2017
MMM ohhhhhhh! Chai!

1 Like

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:36pm On Jan 19, 2017
MMM ARE THE MOST PATIENT PEOPLE, FOR THE FACT THAT THEY HAVE NOT KILLED EACH OTHER

10 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 19, 2017
Eyah see as Chinanza abel dey beg like hopeless person.
Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by repogirl(f): 4:37pm On Jan 19, 2017
rottenegg:
Make all of una go find better work. Awoof money no be am.

...and to all those who'll soon come here to say,"MMM is an investment !" You all need to get your cranium double checked!

It's gone....deal with it.
Awoof, they say, turns the belly! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 19, 2017
winkmart:
Move on guys, there are a whole lot of new opportunities better than MMM.

I have close to N200,000 in MMM, though it's peanut compared to what some other people have to collect t, but I have just moved on.

Infact, even if MMM gets back, I can't join them again. I consider it a waste of time as better online investments are everywhere now.

I hope you are not talking Ponzi scheme.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 19, 2017

Money with little idea of investing it into something realistic have dragged little folks into MEMEMEMM... How i Wish i can convince them to lend me this money they're giving this OLE... Before month end I'll pay with interest. grin cool kiss

1 Like

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by 900warriorz: 4:39pm On Jan 19, 2017
Chai.....My salary, my house rent. All gone! MMM bikonu oo!

Just let me GH once!
Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by nkpommpko(m): 4:39pm On Jan 19, 2017
MMM has served its purpose for those that benefited and to those that didn't, let's learn and move on, find some good investment and sink your money in.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
Bj5all:
Pple trying to gain relevance from MMM matter, i was already thinking nairaland is coming back to normal but when i saw this again, i just shouted Seun please grow up and stop derailing your forum with MMM.

The front page needs more relevant updates not MMM all the time
na u go tell seun how to run his business? U don run MMM successfully? Abeg carry go!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Koolking(m): 4:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
I Woudn't have waited this long. Since Last December when accounts were frozen, I would pounced on whoever convinced me to join.

I thank God, He gave that patience not to join the bandwagon of fraudsters, lest my strength would have been put to good use before now.

5 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
whoyoube:
This explanation is to demonstrate, not to those who know that Ponzi schemes are fraudulent, and attempt to cash out before its inevitable collapse (leaving later participants to lose everything), but to those who actually believe such a system is sustainable. Those who say things like "if these people hadn't been so greedy", "if the media hadn't scared everyone away", "if...", "if...", "if..."

ONCE AGAIN, the intended audience of this lecture is not for those who understand the fraudulent and unsustainable nature of Ponzi schemes, but to educate those who do not.

In this very simplistic example, there are no referral bonuses, no one running away and stealing money from the system, no "media or government interference" affecting victim participant confidence.

Most Ponzi schemes pretend to invest in some odd commodity, to give a plausible reason to investors for the growth of their investments. But in reality, the only monetary input comes from new investors. For this reason, it is IMPOSSIBLE to sustain indefinitely, as there is a FINITE number of humans on this planet. Even if newborn babies were recruited into the scheme as they were being born, the exponential growth of the debt incurred by paying old investors with the investments of new investors is impossible to keep up with.

5 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 19, 2017
More and more drama to unfold in the coming days! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.