Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,856 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders (74908 Views)

Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy / MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans / Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by SirLegal(m): 5:01pm On Jan 19, 2017
They beginning of the end....

RIP MMM NIGERIA.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by authority2006(m): 5:02pm On Jan 19, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Nonentity! Instead of u to curse Chuddy and Mavrodi, u hear pitching ur frustrations with the wrong tent.
He had been brainwashed that nairaland is the reason MMM collapsed.

7 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by bestspoke: 5:03pm On Jan 19, 2017
MMM could actually generate the right amount of revenue from the traffic on their website alone...

But that foolish idealogy dey block the owners head

1 Like

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Derawiz(m): 5:04pm On Jan 19, 2017
Haha, you still have faith in MMM? I pity your future

2 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by darqly(m): 5:05pm On Jan 19, 2017
Another thread where we gather and laugh at the people that want to change the world, one scam at a time...HemHemHem feat H Factor. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by ideology(m): 5:06pm On Jan 19, 2017
guy, you nailed it, I did web analytics last month, mmm website has passed Linda Ikeji and Nairaland, that is millions wasting if they have gotten google adense and some brands to advertise, but it will be difficult to advertise as it will mean that those brands are supporting MMM (more like recommendation)
bestspoke:
MMM could actually generate the right amount of revenue from the traffic on their website alone...

But that foolish idealogy dey block the owners head
Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by haryorbarmie83(m): 5:06pm On Jan 19, 2017
God bless the day I join nairaland, if not for the warnings here I would have put my had earned money to it, I can't pity them because I also warn some of my folks but they don't listen.. count your l loss and move on, life goes on.. soldier go soldier come barracks go remain.

10 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by gemale(m): 5:07pm On Jan 19, 2017
tyson99:
If MMM is real make chuddy come out
Baba don cut out wt im wife. Dem both dey obodo oyibo dey pop Champagne probably listening & dancing 2 Kelly handsome's "Maga don pay".

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Gfish: 5:07pm On Jan 19, 2017
MMM participants and die hard Bubu supporters have one thing in common............but i no go talk am lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by djblue007(m): 5:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
I used to respect this forum before but I think it has no good to offer as per MMM of a thing.
Why are u so particular about MMM alone? There are other schemes out there. You don't go after them.
Dear MMM participants, it is high time u people stopped panicking. Pls be positive and encourage others. Of course you all understand MMM ideology.
Nairaland is being used to spread panic among participants.
All you just have to do is be strong and patient.
In Sergey's opening message to us at MMM resumption last Friday he made it clear that the poor and economically disadvantaged people (partipants with little GH requests) will be attented to first and that the richer can wait a bit while the system normalizes and the new sustainability measures being implemented.
He told us there will be panic at the resumption but we shouldn't mind and go about our normally life. He said they will gradually make paybacks.
We seem to ignore several points in his write up and listen to our media who are being sponsored against MMM progress.
Pls stop the panic and encourage others. People with little GH request are already being paid in my structure.....just be positive and patient and MMM will stand.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by 2shur: 5:10pm On Jan 19, 2017
money miss me.

mmm.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

fools.

according to some ...greedy bastards.

a site can be upgraded and still running.
yea technology has made it so fhucking possible.
baba na turn by turn.
oh fuc it..last uear2..wtd..some niggis spoke down at me.
some said shit to me cause of they stupid ass i got my money invested in mmm niggi.

fasf forwardbdat shiiit today u greedy bastards all looking at your sorry asses like wtf.
i keep telling u financial greedy midgets
every new day .week..hour...minutes...second.
those guiders wud keep on launching new yahoo boi customer care lottery format.

today gh cancel
tomorrow ph seized
next tomorrow..site under construction
next few days...you have been banned from opening this site...ip blocked.
ghen ghen.
see better panicking.
and finally.

this website has been permanently disabled and is now available for sale.

mmm gone 4life.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 19, 2017
djblue007:
I used to respect this forum before but I think it has no good to offer as per MMM of a thing.
Why are u so particular about MMM alone? There are other schemes out there. You don't go after them.
Dear MMM participants, it is high time u people stopped panicking. Pls be positive and encourage others. Of course you all understand MMM ideology.
Nairaland is being used to spread panic among participants.
All just have to do is be strong and patient.
In Sergey's opening message to at MMM resumption he made it clear that the poor and economically disadvantaged people will be attented to first and that the richer can wait a bit while the system normalizes and the new sustainability measures being implemented.
He told us there will be panic at the resumption but we should mind and go about our normally life.
We seem to ignore several points in his write up and listen to our media who are being sponsored against MMM progress.
Pls stop the panic and encourage others. People with little GH request are already being paid.....just be positive and patient and MMM will stand.

Oga guider, better go and PH for your people, many of them are weeping.

And stop blaming media. You people ran out of newcomers willing to PH.

Better start PH now.... so that people will not take the name of Mavrodi in vain. wink

8 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by uzoexcel(m): 5:12pm On Jan 19, 2017
lol...nice tale

ajanma2:
How this story still rings in my head.
The Monkey Money Madness! (MMM)
Once upon a time in a village, a man appeared and announced that he would buy monkeys for N100 each. The villagers seeing that there were so many monkeys around, went out to the forest and started catching them.
The man bought thousands at N100 and as supply started to diminish, the villagers stopped their efforts. He further announced that he would now buy at N200. This renewed the efforts of the villagers and they started catching monkeys again. Soon the supply diminished and people started going back to their farms. The offer rate increased to N250 but the supply of monkeys became so little that it took much effort to even see a monkey, let alone catch one.
The man now announced that he would buy monkeys at N500! However, since he had to go to the city on some business, his assistant would now buy on his behalf.
In the absence of the man, his assistant told the villagers: ''Look at all these monkeys in the big cage that my OGA has bought from you, I will sell them to you at N350 and when my OGA returns from the city, you can sell it to him at N500''.
The villagers squeezed out all their HARD EARNED savings and bought all the monkeys. The most greedy ones among them even sold their lands to purchase many MONKEYS, hoping to make a huge profit without labor.
Then...
They never saw the man or his assistant. Only monkeys everywhere!
Welcome to #MMM.The world of Monkeys..
Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by israelmao(m): 5:14pm On Jan 19, 2017
It would have been better if you had not raised the hope of investors by staging a comeback than coming back and puntured it.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by sekundosekundo: 5:14pm On Jan 19, 2017
haryorbarmie83:
God bless the day I join nairaland, if not for the warnings here I would have put my had earned money to it, I can't pity them because I also warn some of my folks but they don't listen.. count your l loss and move on, life goes on.. soldier go soldier come barracks go remain.

You are smart, some people are too gullible, how can somebody tell you to invest only your spare money and you didn't read meaning to such statement.

A friend wanted to borrow money from me, but when I discovered that he want to dash it to MMM, I refused. He rushed and sold their family land, you already know the rest.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by unipol(m): 5:17pm On Jan 19, 2017
alpontif:
I thought MMM is a ''Donation'' peer to peer ''Help'' thing?........Why should it pain you if you ''Donated'' money and nobody wants to Donate to You,

You should know that the reward of those who donate to charity is in Heaven....so, stop complaining.

MMM for Life!!!

LMAO!!!
Well said bro

1 Like

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Goovo(m): 5:17pm On Jan 19, 2017
Guys, Join Get help worldwide, for support and registration, watsapp me on 08039486961

Regards
Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Smooyis(m): 5:18pm On Jan 19, 2017
b0rn2fuck:
MMM paying their money back is a joke, they are expecting participants to pull out part of their money to pay another again while those guiders still want to enrich their pocket, they want you provide some money when they still holding your money to help another so another can provide again to pay you part of your money, these people think nigeria are dumb skull. Thunder fire the entire Guilders. I was told to join in November but I tell the guy, if mmm is real enough, let me be patient till February, as long as they keep on making money, I will join them later for sure but as for december,its late already because I trade stock markets for 8 years and I know when it fall and rise again, if not for first bank shares that give bonues more than any others during OBJ era, I would have regret stocks and thanks for fidelity bank then, when I bought 16 units at 32,000 k but ended trading after many years for 120,000k, they don't grow rapid like mmm, this even took up to 4 years but I work on some other area of my business to sustain, the total of my shares with other sector goes close to 1m but it takes struggles also with years patience to sustain but this mmm 30% in a month is scary, even bank gave me 12 % per annum during obj era on 1.2m fix deposit. May God help mmm participant recover their money because I want to join too but this time, it will take extra months even if they pay back because I must add to my patient to avoid another stories that torches the heart, my brother money is 100 k stock and her wife money also stock too. No bi joke at all.

You can try NNN. It's working for real and better organized. Register here with me and you won't regret it. .

http://nnn-office.com?i=Smooyis@yahoo.com
Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:19pm On Jan 19, 2017
Smooyis:

You can try NNN. It's working for real and better organized. Register here with me and you won't regret it. .

http://nnn-office.com?i=Smooyis@yahoo.com
una don start again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by DrogoG(m): 5:20pm On Jan 19, 2017
I love seeing gullible fools lose their money.

4 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by watered(m): 5:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
The truth about life is this "Some people must lose for others to gain" and that's just the same thing I see happening here.

Good night MMM

2 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by giftedben: 5:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
grin wait wait grin wait wait. i just finished laughing in Chinese.

1 Like

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by djblue007(m): 5:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
9jakohai:

Oga guider, better go and PH for your people, many of them are weeping.

And stop blaming media. You people ran out of newcomers willing to PH.

Better start PH now.... so that people will not take the name of Mavrodi in vain. wink
Thank you for your advice Mr.
Pls kindly be informed that there are many PH requests that are available at the moment but because MMM is just resuming and also because we are making gradual paybacks especially to the economically disadvantaged people first, those PH requests are not even being matched.
MMM will only work if people like you will not highten the panic but rather be indifferent.

People in my structure have calmed down and are being positive about MMM already.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Smooyis(m): 5:24pm On Jan 19, 2017
israelmao:
It would have been better if you had not raised the hope of investors by staging a comeback than coming back and puntured it.

The management of MMM is daft and unintelligent. Once back, they should simply have placed a limit for withdrawal and allowed for pH and gh accordingly. As it is now, all trust is gone.

1 Like

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by gemale(m): 5:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
Meanwhile my Igbo brodas r already looking 4 ways 2 make money 4rm ds. 1 guy has already dropped a sweet highlife track abt mmm. Soon & very soon, i wld c anti-mmm medicine @ ukpabia trado-medical Centre when I go 2 buy agbo. Posters wld start advertising night vigils & crusades titled "let God arise & mmm guiders be scattered". Then the last bt d not d least, nollywood.... Dey wld use mmm sotay we wld lie down & beg dem 2 stop. Expect titles lyk "d rise & fall of mmm", "mmm babes", "chukwudi d mmm guider", "return of mmm", "mmm boys", "mmm Kingdom", "mmm money", "my wicked mmm guider" etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by bazzyblings: 5:26pm On Jan 19, 2017
Where are those saying mmm lives on ? Mmm forever ? Where dem dey ? My people perish for lack of knowledge. They say mmm is not fraudulent because it doesn't have a central account . Make Una tell me no be person dey behind the site ? No be person dey give or match Una who to pay ? Lol make Una still say mmm lives on .

1 Like

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Smooyis(m): 5:26pm On Jan 19, 2017
b0rn2fuck:
una don start again.

It's real. Try and see
Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Odkosh: 5:26pm On Jan 19, 2017
2shur:
money miss me.

mmm.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

fools.

according to some ...greedy bastards.

a site can be upgraded and still running.
yea technology has made it so fhucking possible.
baba na turn by turn.
oh fuc it..last uear2..wtd..some niggis spoke down at me.
some said shit to me cause of they stupid ass i got my money invested in mmm niggi.

fasf forwardbdat shiiit today u greedy bastards all looking at your sorry asses like wtf.
i keep telling u financial greedy midgets
every new day .week..hour...minutes...second.
those guiders wud keep on launching new yahoo boi customer care lottery format.

today gh cancel
tomorrow ph seized
next tomorrow..site under construction
next few days...you have been banned from opening this site...ip blocked.
ghen ghen.
see better panicking.
and finally.

this website has been permanently disabled and is now available for sale.

mmm gone 4life.

what is wrong with u na. Must you call them bastards. If they decend on your parents now. You will be calling seun to ban. Try to learn how to talk in public n social media. @least, we have been reading what others that are mocking are writing here but none of them call them bastard. Use ur initiative when talking in public. Be blessed.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by 2shur: 5:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
you are stupid.
in fact you are mad
idiot
did i call your name
may the devil bless you.

Odkosh:
what is wrong with u na. Must you call them bastards. If they decend on your parents now. You will be calling seun to ban. Try to learn how to talk in public n social media. @least, we have been reading what others that are mocking are writing here but none of them call them bastard. Use ur initiative when talking in public. Be blessed.

1 Like

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Datevilme: 5:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
L
Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Phargbemmy(m): 5:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
winkmart:
Move on guys, there are a whole lot of new opportunities better than MMM.

I have close to N200,000 in MMM, though it's peanut compared to what some other people have to collect t, but I have just moved on.

Infact, even if MMM gets back, I can't join them again. I consider it a waste of time as better online investments are everywhere now.

Abeg link to those better investments o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.