Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,432 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation (50444 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera / German TV On Buhari's Decision To Seek Re-election / Balarabe, Makarfi, Others React To Buhari’s Decision To Seek Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by Nihza(m): 4:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
Earlier today, the office of the Presidency announced plans were already in motion for President Buhari to embark on his annual leave from Monday, next week.

The vacation as announced is expected to last 10 days, during which vice president Osinbajo is expected to take charge of proceedings and be at the helm of affairs in the country.

And as expected, Nigerians have something to say about this brief hiatus by the president.

A lot of people believe it is insensitive for him to travel for vacation few days after a Military jet mistakenly released a bomb on Rann IDP camp which killed over 50 persons and injured many more.

http://mojidelano.com/2017/01/see-reactions-of-nigerians-over-buharis-decision-to-go-on-vacation/

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by Eastwalk(m): 4:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
Who them reaction epp Talkative Nigerians with adventurous president

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by madridguy(m): 4:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
Wish you safe trip and pleasant leave in the UK. May Allah SWT forgive those wishing you death.

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by Onechancearmy(m): 4:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
Like a fireman going on leave while his firestation is burning.

142 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by optional1(f): 4:35pm On Jan 19, 2017
Just here to read any funny reaction.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by dosk: 5:04pm On Jan 19, 2017
madridguy:
Wish you safe trip and pleasant leave in the UK. May Allah SWT forgive those wishing you death.

The scripture says we should even pray for those that curse you
As you pray for his health may God also bless you In health

The FOOLS( sorry for the word) that lack the wisdom to know that if PMB succeeds we all succeed and if he fails we all fail

At 73 he even works harder and goes thru more stress than most of you children commenting because Nairaland has given you an opportunity to feel important

May PMB succeed GOD WiLLING because the only thing that will end the Hunger is HIS success and not His Death or Failure

Oya olodos Start commenting

91 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by castrokins(m): 5:07pm On Jan 19, 2017
It Should Worry All Nigerians That The President Will Readily Abandon The Country, Abdicate His Duties And Move To A Foreign Land For Vacation. In His Time As President Of America, You'll Hear Obama Has Gone To Hawaii. In Nigeria, Nowhere Is Good Enough For The President To Have A 10 Day Rest From Office. There's No Dollar To Run The Country But Just Enough To Fly The President Around.

137 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by vatiqan(m): 5:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
If Yakubu Dogara could play MMM, who I'm to talk about a deaf man.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by folks4luv(f): 5:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
Actually, i don't have anything to say, feel free to pm me if you want this space lol
Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by SWORD419(m): 5:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
wishing him safe trip

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by Godprotectigbo2(f): 5:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
c most of ofonjas hatred comment ....after they will pretend dey love SAI baba.........................double addidas face people

spit and walk away

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by Royalfurnitures: 5:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
Is it vacation or sick leave? Heard he slumped in the villa

Pls check out my signature for quality and durable furniture

16 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by Flexherbal(m): 5:35pm On Jan 19, 2017
Vacation.
He should have gone to Obudu cattle ranche to rest na.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by Aroh48(m): 5:35pm On Jan 19, 2017
kk
Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by kabayomi(m): 5:35pm On Jan 19, 2017
AjalaBuhari traveled all over the world [b][/b]

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by galarbagalapazy(m): 5:35pm On Jan 19, 2017
tamunoooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by akandry: 5:35pm On Jan 19, 2017
Only in Nigeria all this happen what about him going to daura for the vacation all na lie baba just tell us you are going for medical grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by weblord1900: 5:36pm On Jan 19, 2017
Because Trump no invite you, you want to take travel as an excuse to cover the disgrace.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by Francis95(m): 5:36pm On Jan 19, 2017
He should just die there

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by BCISLTD: 5:36pm On Jan 19, 2017
angry Nigerian can be stupid ehn...PMB is doing his best daily....no matter the odds....should he not rest??

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by alawi5k: 5:36pm On Jan 19, 2017
Deserved rest.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by hakeem4(m): 5:37pm On Jan 19, 2017

[size=30pt]BUHARI TRAVEL ALL OVER THE WORLD[/size]
Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 19, 2017
Clueless President hands over to Useless vice president.
Useless substitution

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by danemenike: 5:37pm On Jan 19, 2017
The only way to get rich and find true happiness is to ensure people around you get rich and find true happiness.
#TerraStone Shelters

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by passionateyouth: 5:37pm On Jan 19, 2017
Change?

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by legendte(m): 5:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
What you plant, that you reap.

I didn't see any Nigerian wish Yaradua dead even at the critical stage.

It is bad to wish anyone evil let alone the president.

But in all honesty, how do you pray for a man who hates peace? A man who has been silent on the plight of southern kaduna people.
A man that ordered the killing of his fellow citizens in zaria because they are not of the same sect with him. A man who killed peaceful protesters in Aba.

No peace for the wicked.
Safe trip anyway.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by 2shur: 5:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
buhari is doing his own yahoo boi format.
while mmm does the needful.

16 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by sleeknick: 5:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
I just pity this country. I think it's really time for revolution. The people against the government. Make we kukuma destroy the country start over again. It's too much sef. Every time from frying pan to fire. Weda it's apc or pdp i don't give a hoot. I don't even think there is any political divide in this country. They are all one body acting a script. These same people who bash each other have their secret place of meeting where they strategize for their next move. It's time for we as a people in unity to fight this government and oust all of them. Very incompetent set of people in leadership positions. I watched a movie yesterday "Snowden" in that movie it wasn't even the fact that America is spying on the whole world that got my attention. It's the level of intelligence these people have. I was baffled. As it is, america is already in the future while Africa is still trying to copy their past. 
I get sick to my stomach when i see how our youths who are supposed to be the leaders of tomorrow let themselves to be used as pawns by these politicians for their selfish gains. 
It is time to take OUR country back! 
It's not Apc or PDP who owns the country. It's you and i. Trust me. Even if leadership changes hands it's still going to continue like this or even worst. The political system needs to be purged. 
Lets start making the noise! 

REVOLUTION!!! 
I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK!!! 
Lets kick off this trend. 
I'm ready to give my life for this course i swear! 
#GIVEMEMYCOUNTRY

72 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by Rexnegro(m): 5:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
Francis95:
He should just die there
can You say This if he's Your Father or uncle?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by tete7000(m): 5:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
I thought he placed embargo on medical tourism for government officials? Oh he is not included; Tomorrow they will call him Mr. Integrity. Mr. Integrity my foot! Buhari scamming Nigeria since 2015.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by lovat(m): 5:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
Next civil war in Nigeria will be fought on twitter

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by onosprince(m): 5:39pm On Jan 19, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors / 8 Governors Who Have No Business Building Airports / See How Buhari Was Recived In Owerri, Imo State (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.