Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,415 members, 7,836,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera (44947 Views)

Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) / Presidential Elections : See How Igbos Voted In 2003 With Ojukwu On The Ballot / Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by Koranga: 4:08pm On Jun 15, 2018
Bianca Ojukwu, Wife of the late Igbo leader, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu , and the Former Nigeria ambassador to Spain and Permanent Representative to the United Nations World Tourism Association was recently spotted vacationing with her daughter at the beautiful coastal resort of St. Tropez on the French Riviera. This destination is the internationally acclaimed playground of the rich and famous, made popular by the iconic French actress Brigitte Bardot in the film 'And God Created Woman'.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1854045884896117&id=100008721701950&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1854045884896117%3Atl_objid.1854045884896117%3Athrowback_story_fbid.1854045884896117%3Athid.100008721701950%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1530428399%3A-6904160604625633281&__tn__=%2AW-R

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 15, 2018
pls be my sugar mummy, i'll service you well embarassed

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by Koranga: 4:09pm On Jun 15, 2018
More pics

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by Koranga: 4:13pm On Jun 15, 2018
More pics as shared on Facebook

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by moupe: 4:16pm On Jun 15, 2018
This woman is nothing short of extraordinary beautiful. She is still looking like this after all these years? Unbelievable.

106 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by Regis001: 4:22pm On Jun 15, 2018
moupe:
This woman is nothing short of extraordinary beautiful. She is still looking like this after all these years? Unbelievable.

What year did Bianca win miss Nigeria? All I can say is that this is the epitome of beauty, the gold standard, not like all these useless so called slay queens crawling all over the place and forming superior. Bianca is elegant, classy and refined and can give all these forgettable beauty queens of nowadays a good run for their title. Simply the best!

123 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by bolaidu001: 4:32pm On Jun 15, 2018
This is the best pix here.
If say na all this other yeye ladies dem go display their body half naked with skimpy bikini pix once dem see swimming pool or beach.
In short once you mention Water, dem go remove all their cloth
This woman dey cover up well, even for beach.
I don blow whistle, the #hoegang go jump out begin attack me anyhow
Dem go call me African bush man.

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by nikkypearl(f): 4:37pm On Jun 15, 2018
Beautiful kiss

28 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by Daremee: 4:57pm On Jun 15, 2018
bolaidu001:
If say na all this other yeye ladies dem go display their body half naked with skimpy bikini pix once dem see swimming pool or beach.

Very funny!

11 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by Daremee: 4:58pm On Jun 15, 2018
Who are those two ladies with her in the picture?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by sandali: 5:18pm On Jun 15, 2018
bolaidu001:

Bros, Na so e be o o o! Better mind your mouth before those slay queens slay you here wit their sword. Ha anaghi kwa achi!

37 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by chriskosherbal(m): 5:26pm On Jun 15, 2018
Definition : Ageless & flawless beauty ..

Indeed I respect the man that married her ...his eyes can see clearly.

33 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by kiosk1: 5:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
chriskosherbal:

Even if anything do my own eye, it will clear if I see a woman like this
I go pursue am sotaay my leg go even pick race like Ben Johnson

14 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by malificent(f): 6:17pm On Jun 15, 2018
Late Ojukwu just married this one as a trophy and she's living up to it..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by kiosk1: 6:49pm On Jun 15, 2018
malificent:
Late Ojukwu just married this one as a trophy and she's living up to it..

Bad belle don catch you. Oya na,make you go find your own trophy na, abi something do you?

58 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by ajepako(f): 6:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
Mrs Bianca Ojukwu remains the most beautiful beauty queen ever produced by Nigeria and maybe Africa...

I saw her at the airport once and everyone stood still to gawk at her and she acknowledged all with beautiful smile....

Shine on, beautiful one...

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by christopherozo: 7:02pm On Jun 15, 2018
ajepako:
Mrs Bianca Ojukwu remains the most beautiful beauty queen ever produced by Nigeria and maybe Africa...

I saw her at the airport once and everyone stood still to gawk at her and she acknowledged all with beautiful smile....

Shine on, beautiful one...

I myself have seen her at shoprite at polo park mall Enugu. Her humility is simply disarming.

54 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 15, 2018
She's beautiful, it has to be said, over fine dey worry her.. tongue

25 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by jabor4Naija(m): 7:06pm On Jun 15, 2018
Dis is what is called vacation, God abeg bless me and d works of my hand let me be able to take a vacation with my family to a nice place as dis

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by Aol360: 7:16pm On Jun 15, 2018
Regis001:

What year did Bianca win miss Nigeria? All I can say is that this is the epitome of beauty, the gold standard, not like all these useless so called slay queens crawling all over the place and forming superior. Bianca is elegant, classy and refined and can give all these forgettable beauty queens of nowadays a good run for their title. Simply the best!

Your language sound familiar Gold Standard, do you work in a consulting firm

6 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by CSTR1003: 8:15pm On Jun 15, 2018
chriskosherbal:

I dey tell you.

The kind of wife you see on the street and you start hailing the husband in your mind.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by chriskosherbal(m): 9:23pm On Jun 15, 2018
kiosk1:

Even if anything do my own eye, it will clear if I see a woman like this
I go pursue am sotaay my leg go even pick race like Ben Johnson
grin cheesy grin cheesy you too like better thing sef haha

6 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by Jemerson: 9:29pm On Jun 15, 2018
mhizenugu:
She's beautiful, it has to be said, over fine dey worry her.. tongue
But you're better

11 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by kayfra: 9:40pm On Jun 15, 2018
Eran FFK grin

11 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 15, 2018
Jemerson:

But you're better
Awwww, thank you Jemerson.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by Alariiwo: 10:26pm On Jun 15, 2018
She should drop the coward Ojukwu name jare..

She looks better with the bald-headed ape gone.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by DoTheNeedful: 10:34pm On Jun 15, 2018
Femi Fani Kayode wink

13 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by Greystone: 10:37pm On Jun 15, 2018
Beautiful woman

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by abokikhalifa: 10:38pm On Jun 15, 2018
Funnicator:
pls be my sugar mummy, i'll service you well embarassed

Lazy youth. You want Ipob Youths to fall on you abi

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by chendstone01(m): 10:41pm On Jun 15, 2018
human being nor dy fine like this ohh. this woman na witches and wizard rolled in one person

Igbo Amaka

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by sheddyboy01(m): 10:41pm On Jun 15, 2018
Buy data bundles from us today. We sincerely appreciate your patronage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Protest In Abuja Against Calls To Cancel The Presidential Election / Erhiatake Ibori Weds Abioye Suenu (Photos) / President Buhari With His Children In Their Graduation Gowns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.