Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,419 members, 7,958,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:09 AM

Breaking News: Gov Fayose Emerges New Chairman Of Pdp's Governors' Forum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Gov Fayose Emerges New Chairman Of Pdp's Governors' Forum (17553 Views)

Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum / Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP / Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Gov Fayose Emerges New Chairman Of Pdp's Governors' Forum by Lasskeey: 8:03am On Jan 20, 2017
grin grin
Re: Breaking News: Gov Fayose Emerges New Chairman Of Pdp's Governors' Forum by pennywys(m): 8:04am On Jan 20, 2017
A position suitable for him
Re: Breaking News: Gov Fayose Emerges New Chairman Of Pdp's Governors' Forum by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 20, 2017
He has nothing good to offer the governors
Re: Breaking News: Gov Fayose Emerges New Chairman Of Pdp's Governors' Forum by alizma: 8:05am On Jan 20, 2017
the babalawo that Buhari is using is a very strong one.
Re: Breaking News: Gov Fayose Emerges New Chairman Of Pdp's Governors' Forum by 9jayes: 8:05am On Jan 20, 2017
drkay:
Fearless one
Re: Breaking News: Gov Fayose Emerges New Chairman Of Pdp's Governors' Forum by hucienda: 8:06am On Jan 20, 2017
Oshokomole!! cool

One Man Army cheesy
Re: Breaking News: Gov Fayose Emerges New Chairman Of Pdp's Governors' Forum by Aburi001: 8:06am On Jan 20, 2017
dunkem21:
Oshokomole cheesy

Anything less than 100 *Likes for Fayose is unacceptable cool
I bet you, he will not get up to 50 likes grin
Re: Breaking News: Gov Fayose Emerges New Chairman Of Pdp's Governors' Forum by Obiohai: 8:07am On Jan 20, 2017
Ask4Info:
Show me the Head Of The House and i will tell you how the Family will turn out.

It only shows the mentality of the people in that party.

Well....i am not surprised the average Nigeria lacks morals and knowledge of History.

If you have knowledge of history you would remember that the association of Past criminals (apc) has run the economy to a grind. You would remember that $1 was equal to N175 before they arrived on the scene. Where I even start. Breast person

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Gov Fayose Emerges New Chairman Of Pdp's Governors' Forum by bart10: 8:07am On Jan 20, 2017
They got this right. Fayose is the right man for the post. cool
Re: Breaking News: Gov Fayose Emerges New Chairman Of Pdp's Governors' Forum by Baba4dgals: 8:09am On Jan 20, 2017
dunkem21:
Oshokomole cheesy
Anything less than 100 *Likes for Fayose is unacceptable cool
sebi u fit dash d 100likes ursef
Jst tel us u'r hungry for likes cos e dy put food on ur table
Re: Breaking News: Gov Fayose Emerges New Chairman Of Pdp's Governors' Forum by Baba4dgals: 8:11am On Jan 20, 2017
The party P.R.O. wud av bin better
Re: Breaking News: Gov Fayose Emerges New Chairman Of Pdp's Governors' Forum by ufuosman(m): 8:12am On Jan 20, 2017
congratulations to him, More talks to come out. I bliv he will ginger the PDP governors.
Re: Breaking News: Gov Fayose Emerges New Chairman Of Pdp's Governors' Forum by Kobicove(m): 8:12am On Jan 20, 2017
He deserves it
Re: Breaking News: Gov Fayose Emerges New Chairman Of Pdp's Governors' Forum by emmasege: 8:15am On Jan 20, 2017
alizma:
between PDP and MMM, which one is crashing faster?
To your surprise, MMM & APC would have for long crashed before PDP can. Why do you think the clueless man of Daura is fighting tooth and nail to destroy the party and blacklist their bigwigs? He and his party know quite well that PDP is the only party with national outlook and its just a matter of short time before they bounce back. APC is an alien party in the s/s and s/e, and the party's relevance in the s/west is going to be short-lived.
Re: Breaking News: Gov Fayose Emerges New Chairman Of Pdp's Governors' Forum by ayd91(m): 8:20am On Jan 20, 2017
By merit or constant bickering? Sad fate of Nigerian politics...
Re: Breaking News: Gov Fayose Emerges New Chairman Of Pdp's Governors' Forum by psalmsjob: 8:27am On Jan 20, 2017
This statement is interesting to me;

They described Fayose as a real party man who would boost the growth and development of the Party.

I guess the growth and development that he brought through Sheriff that has now resulted to factions in the party?grin

Well it's a good they have finally chosen a chief mourner for the burial of the carcass of PDP. And he is no other man than Wike's boy, Fayose the shallow thinker that makes the loudest mourning sounds of wailers.grin

More handkerchief for your wailings Fayose and his crewgrin
Re: Breaking News: Gov Fayose Emerges New Chairman Of Pdp's Governors' Forum by macgodon: 8:28am On Jan 20, 2017
Klamour:
Buhari's nightmare, APC's Headache, the Hero of the fearless - Greatest Yoruba man (in Politics) living, HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS! !!!!!
they gave birth to that man when they are given birth to men, as far as am concern he is the last man standing.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Gov Fayose Emerges New Chairman Of Pdp's Governors' Forum by borntosuccess(m): 8:29am On Jan 20, 2017
the iron man

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Gov Fayose Emerges New Chairman Of Pdp's Governors' Forum by tijjanioyan: 8:38am On Jan 20, 2017
seunmsg:
PDP is done for good. Fayose will bury whatever credibility remains of the dying party.
Ali Modu Sherif,saga never taught them any lesson.
Re: Breaking News: Gov Fayose Emerges New Chairman Of Pdp's Governors' Forum by dunkem21(m): 8:40am On Jan 20, 2017
Aburi001:

You don't know PETER the ROCK! tongue
Re: Breaking News: Gov Fayose Emerges New Chairman Of Pdp's Governors' Forum by Guyman02: 8:42am On Jan 20, 2017
Oshokomole the terrorizer of APC
Re: Breaking News: Gov Fayose Emerges New Chairman Of Pdp's Governors' Forum by ifyan(m): 8:51am On Jan 20, 2017
Bubu should prepare for titanic cold war
Re: Breaking News: Gov Fayose Emerges New Chairman Of Pdp's Governors' Forum by ihedioramma: 8:53am On Jan 20, 2017
IykeChukz:
Long overdue!

He who the cap fit...

Never knew we have other PDP governors coz they've been silent!
grin grin
Re: Breaking News: Gov Fayose Emerges New Chairman Of Pdp's Governors' Forum by ofwest47(m): 8:54am On Jan 20, 2017
What do you expect, a semi illiterate wailer governor with wicked Wike leading his team into a dead party under a turned and tattered umbrella into a heavy rainfall.
Re: Breaking News: Gov Fayose Emerges New Chairman Of Pdp's Governors' Forum by dunkem21(m): 8:55am On Jan 20, 2017
Baba4dgals:
sebi u fit dash d 100likes ursef

Jst tel us u'r hungry for likes cos e dy put food on ur table

E pepper am grin
Re: Breaking News: Gov Fayose Emerges New Chairman Of Pdp's Governors' Forum by Baba4dgals: 9:00am On Jan 20, 2017
dunkem21:

E pepper am grin
u no like okro
Re: Breaking News: Gov Fayose Emerges New Chairman Of Pdp's Governors' Forum by TomTheleader: 9:08am On Jan 20, 2017
Abeg oga gomina pay ur workers dia salarly
Re: Breaking News: Gov Fayose Emerges New Chairman Of Pdp's Governors' Forum by Antoeni(m): 9:11am On Jan 20, 2017
Congratulations the Rock
Re: Breaking News: Gov Fayose Emerges New Chairman Of Pdp's Governors' Forum by AirFireEarthH20: 9:12am On Jan 20, 2017
Aburi001:

How market bro...people still dey sleep likes done already pass 70, if dem come wake up nkor...enemy of progress. Congrats d fearless Ayo 'The Rock' Fayose
Re: Breaking News: Gov Fayose Emerges New Chairman Of Pdp's Governors' Forum by shammah1(m): 9:20am On Jan 20, 2017
Congrats sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Six Soldiers Killed As MNJTF Neutralize 22 Boko Haram Terrorists, Destroy Bunker / FG Confirms Supply Of Adulterated Fuel / Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.