Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Breaking News: Gov Fayose Emerges New Chairman Of Pdp's Governors' Forum - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Gov Fayose Emerges New Chairman Of Pdp's Governors' Forum (17485 Views)

Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum / Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP / Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Gov Fayose Emerges New Chairman Of Pdp's Governors' Forum by dunkem21(m): 9:24am On Jan 20, 2017
Baba4dgals:
u no like okro

Is Fayose getting the 100 likes? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Gov Fayose Emerges New Chairman Of Pdp's Governors' Forum by playtheblues(f): 9:42am On Jan 20, 2017
Thank God.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Gov Fayose Emerges New Chairman Of Pdp's Governors' Forum by Slurity(m): 9:46am On Jan 20, 2017
That is my own governor. You represent well

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Gov Fayose Emerges New Chairman Of Pdp's Governors' Forum by daryoor03(m): 9:55am On Jan 20, 2017
Well Deserved. Let the game begin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Gov Fayose Emerges New Chairman Of Pdp's Governors' Forum by guychidile: 10:01am On Jan 20, 2017
Lion of Judea,strong man and fearless fellow,I salute you.He who the cap fits,let him wear it..,Fayose,Odogwu nwoke,strong man of Yoruba tribe,who doesn't care about your tribe,I salute you.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Gov Fayose Emerges New Chairman Of Pdp's Governors' Forum by zheroes(m): 10:20am On Jan 20, 2017
dunkem21:
Oshokomole cheesy

Anything less than 100 *Likes for Fayose is unacceptable cool

Edited: Today, Ayo Fayose sent me a PM on NL. I didn't know he is here cool
am sorry to say this will be the end of PDP before the election in 2019 as he will be arrested immediately after his tenure ends. i hope you guys wont call it witch hunting then. we can see his future!!!!
Re: Breaking News: Gov Fayose Emerges New Chairman Of Pdp's Governors' Forum by dunkem21(m): 11:21am On Jan 20, 2017
zheroes:
am sorry to say this will be the end of PDP before the election in 2019 as he will be arrested immediately after his tenure ends. i hope you guys wont call it witch hunting then. we can see his future!!!!

Till then tongue
Re: Breaking News: Gov Fayose Emerges New Chairman Of Pdp's Governors' Forum by walinco100(m): 11:49am On Jan 20, 2017
don't be surprise to hear that fayose is contesting for presidency in 2019 embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Breaking News: Gov Fayose Emerges New Chairman Of Pdp's Governors' Forum by vicmela(m): 12:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
congrats boss. show them hot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Faces At The Buhari Youth Organization Rally In Abuja (photos) / Theresa May To Visit Nigeria On Wednesday / Public Holiday For Lagos Traditional Worshippers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.