Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Trump: 8 Fascinating Fact About The U.S President Elect. (photos) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump: 8 Fascinating Fact About The U.S President Elect. (photos) (1320 Views)

Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks / Lessons From Liberia's President-elect, George Weah's Victory / Senegal To Host Gambia’s President-elect Until Swearing-in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump: 8 Fascinating Fact About The U.S President Elect. (photos) by JONITEZ(m): 4:49am On Jan 20, 2017
Ranging from the way the media portray Trump, to what people say about him; you just cannot take it away from him. Trump is the man of the moment.

An Entrepreneur, a Real Estate mogul, the TV host of the popular Apprentice, less cannot be said of a man who broke all odds and obstacle to emerge the winner of the U.S presidential election.

One cannot easily write off his behavior, which include the controversial speeches he made, well to me I think it is just a marketing strategy which he used to draw the media attention to himself. Oh yes! He actually did it and he won.

In One sentence, I do say Donald Trump has got what it takes to lead the United States to glory. On that note, permit me to take you through some fascinating facts about the President Elect, Donald Trump

Do you know that?

>A writer named Gwenda Blair spent 12 years studying about Trump’s Family and later published a book titled “THE TRUMP: Three generations that built an Empire”

>Donald Trump does not have an ATM card; he has never used one throughout his life.

>Gwenda Blair, the writer who spent 12 years studying about Trump’s family said that one of Trump’s ancestors changed the family’s surname from DRUMF to Trump.

>Trump believes there should be no balance between work and Romance; He believes that Romance should simply propel you to work harder.

>The major types of suit worn by Trump are suits made by Brioni , they are popularly called Brioni Suits.

>Trump charges the sum of $250,000 per speech made at an event.

Source: [url]cresthub.com[/url]

Re: Trump: 8 Fascinating Fact About The U.S President Elect. (photos) by Nobody: 4:51am On Jan 20, 2017
I like the man. His a firm leader. But I just dislike the fact that his Gona be hard on Africa

2 Likes

Re: Trump: 8 Fascinating Fact About The U.S President Elect. (photos) by JONITEZ(m): 4:54am On Jan 20, 2017

Re: Trump: 8 Fascinating Fact About The U.S President Elect. (photos) by JONITEZ(m): 4:56am On Jan 20, 2017
Justdulla:
I like the man. His a firm leader. But I just dislike the fact that his Gona be hard on Africa
yea you are right.
Re: Trump: 8 Fascinating Fact About The U.S President Elect. (photos) by AntiIPOOP(m): 5:10am On Jan 20, 2017
Where's the ineffectual Buffoon? grin

1 Like

Re: Trump: 8 Fascinating Fact About The U.S President Elect. (photos) by Paulpaulpaul(m): 5:33am On Jan 20, 2017
His ancesteors looked better,

just trolling

2 Likes

Re: Trump: 8 Fascinating Fact About The U.S President Elect. (photos) by sirfee(m): 6:06am On Jan 20, 2017
Justdulla:
I don't think so,we shouldn't expect much from him because he cares more about his people(Americans) but he is not gullible.He's a businessman who knows what he's doing,don't mind the western media and their partners.I just don't like the way he talks sometimes(due to his bad temper).
Re: Trump: 8 Fascinating Fact About The U.S President Elect. (photos) by okwyee(m): 6:16am On Jan 20, 2017
That ATM fact though.. Okkkkk
The man reason why i like this man is because he's a businessman and i think he'll aid in correcting the US dying economy.
Before you quote me, read Robert kiyosaki's books so you'll understand what I'm saying.

1 Like

Re: Trump: 8 Fascinating Fact About The U.S President Elect. (photos) by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:42am On Jan 20, 2017
I just love TRUMP from the days i started watching Celebrity Apprentice
Re: Trump: 8 Fascinating Fact About The U.S President Elect. (photos) by bestman09(m): 6:46am On Jan 20, 2017
OK
Re: Trump: 8 Fascinating Fact About The U.S President Elect. (photos) by JONITEZ(m): 7:18am On Jan 20, 2017
AntiIPOOP:
Where's the ineffectual Buffoon? grin
cheesy
Re: Trump: 8 Fascinating Fact About The U.S President Elect. (photos) by JONITEZ(m): 7:19am On Jan 20, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
I just love TRUMP from the days i started watching Celebrity Apprentice
I never knew someone in Nigeria doe watch the apprentice. I really wanna watch it. I have read alot about it.
Re: Trump: 8 Fascinating Fact About The U.S President Elect. (photos) by JONITEZ(m): 7:20am On Jan 20, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:
His ancesteors looked better,

just trolling
hahaha. My siblings said the same thing.
Re: Trump: 8 Fascinating Fact About The U.S President Elect. (photos) by JONITEZ(m): 7:21am On Jan 20, 2017
okwyee:
That ATM fact though.. Okkkkk
The man reason why i like this man is because he's a businessman and i think he'll aid in correcting the US dying economy.
Before you quote me, read Robert kiyosaki's books so you'll understand what I'm saying.
Exaxtly bro! His Cabinet is filled with CEO of different companies.
Re: Trump: 8 Fascinating Fact About The U.S President Elect. (photos) by JONITEZ(m): 7:23am On Jan 20, 2017
sirfee:
I don't think so,we shouldn't expect much from him because he cares more about his people(Americans) but he is not gullible.He's a businessman who knows what he's doing,don't mind the western media and their partners.I just don't like the way he talks sometimes(due to his bad temper).
I think he just like been controversial.
Re: Trump: 8 Fascinating Fact About The U.S President Elect. (photos) by Boleyndynasty2(f): 8:00am On Jan 20, 2017
JONITEZ:

I never knew someone in Nigeria doe watch the apprentice. I really wanna watch it. I have read alot about it.
I never missed it then,started watching the year Arsenio Hall won the apprentice, that's y I don't believe all these talks about how he'll be mean to blacks etc
Re: Trump: 8 Fascinating Fact About The U.S President Elect. (photos) by JONITEZ(m): 3:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
CC: Lalasticlala Mynd444

(1) (Reply)

Is The US Losing It's Footing As A Global Leader? / China's Military Preparing For U.S. Intervention In Taiwan Strait( Pics,Video) / Plot To Impeach President Trump Has Already Begun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.