Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

IPOB-TRUMP RALLY: Live Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB-TRUMP RALLY: Live Pictures (11529 Views)

South-West PDP Mega Rally (Live Updates) / PDP North West Mega Rally (Live Photos) / Finally Channels Tv Attends Ipob's Rally Live At Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB-TRUMP RALLY: Live Pictures by limeta(f): 10:17am On Jan 20, 2017
I have a ting for strong people
Igbo,s are strong people
Afonja,s are getting weaker day after day.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB-TRUMP RALLY: Live Pictures by BiafranPrince: 10:19am On Jan 20, 2017
cool

1 Like

Re: IPOB-TRUMP RALLY: Live Pictures by ChilledPill: 10:20am On Jan 20, 2017
lovat:
What is your concern there? I know a lot of Yoruba here and offline who don't care about Biafra. They believe that Yoruba can chart its own course without everyone being together.

Stop making yourself poster boy for the next clown show. Leave the igbos alone and the Igbos should also do likewise
The same line of stale rubbish, you say they don't care? But why are they running amock in search of biafran news?

5 Likes

Re: IPOB-TRUMP RALLY: Live Pictures by BiafranPrince: 10:23am On Jan 20, 2017
IpobExposed:

This is what is called a peaceful protest now Buhari has arranged their useless brain. Before they will burn dangote truck block roads. Like that photo of Dangote truck which I uploaded they burnt. Like in benin they burned a police van. Which exasperated the army to kill them. When I post pictures and videos of Ipob violent protest Mods to ignore them unless that psychology of Ipob being peaceful and truthful would have been corrected by now...

Well done. Don't block roads stay one side, don't intimidate people. And no body will kill you guys One love.

When did any protest hold in Benin?

4 Likes

Re: IPOB-TRUMP RALLY: Live Pictures by Kowor(f): 10:23am On Jan 20, 2017
lovat:

Misplaced priority The thing just weak me. what is your business there
The same business you have there.

1 Like

Re: IPOB-TRUMP RALLY: Live Pictures by Fremancipation: 10:25am On Jan 20, 2017
The police and army are beginning to shoot at people randomly. Buhari is about to seal his fate.

1 Like

Re: IPOB-TRUMP RALLY: Live Pictures by BiafranPrince: 10:25am On Jan 20, 2017
Stingman:
I have not seen soldiers nor policemen in these pictures....How far cool

Let's hope they are tired too of the whole blood shed, it will not do them or Buhari any good, especially in this rally.
Re: IPOB-TRUMP RALLY: Live Pictures by midol: 10:27am On Jan 20, 2017
We yoruba muslims are very angry about this rally. SS people must hate SE and Donald Trump we beg you in the name of Allah, Please hate Biafra, so the we yoruba muslims can celebrate. Insha Allah!

grin grin

9 Likes

Re: IPOB-TRUMP RALLY: Live Pictures by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 20, 2017
midol:
gh

Ph provide help

Mmm don finish this guy

2 Likes

Re: IPOB-TRUMP RALLY: Live Pictures by overall90: 10:33am On Jan 20, 2017
Fremancipation:
The police and army are beginning to shoot at people randomly. Buhari is about to seal his fate.

Are you serious about this?
Re: IPOB-TRUMP RALLY: Live Pictures by Fremancipation: 10:35am On Jan 20, 2017
overall90:

Are you serious about this?

Yes multiple calls coming in from igueocha on radio biafra
Re: IPOB-TRUMP RALLY: Live Pictures by midol: 10:36am On Jan 20, 2017
Sowore should show us the "crowd' that carried placards for him during his court session. Let's compare it with Pro-Kanu crowd.
grin grin

9 Likes

Re: IPOB-TRUMP RALLY: Live Pictures by overall90: 10:38am On Jan 20, 2017
Fremancipation:

But these images are painting a different picture.
Re: IPOB-TRUMP RALLY: Live Pictures by ChilledPill: 10:39am On Jan 20, 2017
Nnamdi kanu will be smilling right now.... Oboy lekwa crowd

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB-TRUMP RALLY: Live Pictures by prince9851(m): 10:40am On Jan 20, 2017
yes oo
army don come o
ipobexposed shaybi u confirmed dat dis is a peaceful protest
come and ttell me y zoo soldiers came here
we no block road o
we no burn truck
we no kill policemen
come and "expose" dey opened fire at us!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB-TRUMP RALLY: Live Pictures by midol: 10:41am On Jan 20, 2017
Fremancipation:

Just get hidden cameras, take videos abd pictures and send to the appropriare quaters, Al jazeera, Trump's Great again email, Terry paulson, Republican party, Fox news BBC except Counterfeit news network (CNN) that swallows bribes.

We yoruba muslims may rejoice at the shooting but I know karma will pay us back with hunger and IDP camps in oshogbo as usual. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: IPOB-TRUMP RALLY: Live Pictures by Fremancipation: 10:41am On Jan 20, 2017
overall90:

The pictures show things at a specific time frame. The situation is constantly changing.
Re: IPOB-TRUMP RALLY: Live Pictures by Fremancipation: 10:42am On Jan 20, 2017
midol:

Just get hidden cameras, take videos abd pictures and send to the appropriare quaters, Al jazeera, Trump's Great again email, Terry paulson, Republican party, Fox news BBC except Counterfeit news network (CNN) that swallows bribes.

We yoruba muslims may rejoice at the shooting but I know karma will pay us back with hunger and IDP camps in oshogbo. cheesy

That's exactly what mazi uche mefor was telling the callers to start doing
Re: IPOB-TRUMP RALLY: Live Pictures by basilo102: 10:43am On Jan 20, 2017
Hehehe, and some afonjas said no one can mention Biafra in Portharcourt or he will be lynched Wike and other political class will definitely be against biafra, even South East politicians are against it too so no biggie. but in case of a referendum, it is the masses on the streets that will decide.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB-TRUMP RALLY: Live Pictures by abouzaid: 10:44am On Jan 20, 2017
overall90:

only one person is pasting pictures here but you get a more complete picture by tuning in to radio biafra where calls are coming in from different people on the ground.
Re: IPOB-TRUMP RALLY: Live Pictures by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 20, 2017
SOMEONE ASK ONE DAY IN A THREAD WHY IS IT ONLY 3 PPL THAT CAME TO SUPPORT NNAMDI KANU IN COURT..... AND ENDED HIS COMMENT WITH NNAMDI KANU IS OYO(ON YOUR OWN) NPW LET ME SHOW THE PERSON THE CROWD NNAMDI KANU CONTROLS FROM KUJE PRISON NOT EVEN BUHARI CAN CONTROL SUCH CROWD IN THE WHOLE NORTH

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB-TRUMP RALLY: Live Pictures by ndcide(m): 10:48am On Jan 20, 2017
This is interesting.
Re: IPOB-TRUMP RALLY: Live Pictures by Boleyndynasty2(f): 10:50am On Jan 20, 2017
IpobExposed:
People stop wasting your lives for this Kanu of a man if you watch this video below you will know he is very very useless...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHZVm_a4Wk8&t=6s
you've been posting this pic for over a year now yet the crowds keep growing, you no go rest?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB-TRUMP RALLY: Live Pictures by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 20, 2017
Candycrusher:
Wetin concern Trump and igbo's??

Misplaced priority

Please what has Igbo got to do with the rally; why are you dragging Igbo into it? The marchers call themselves IPOB and you are bringing the entire Igbo into it.

1 Like

Re: IPOB-TRUMP RALLY: Live Pictures by nwabobo: 10:54am On Jan 20, 2017
ozoebuka1:
Lol, I thought it wasn't gonna push-through

You listen too much to Afoonjas

3 Likes

Re: IPOB-TRUMP RALLY: Live Pictures by drnoel: 10:55am On Jan 20, 2017
myright:
I hope a mod won't delete this thread.

Waste of time and space
Re: IPOB-TRUMP RALLY: Live Pictures by wealthmagnet: 11:17am On Jan 20, 2017
If you own an Android phone, a Blackberry, iPhone, iPad, Tablet, PC, Laptop or any other device that can connect to the Internet and 'Browse', then I have great news for you!!!

I have information about a platform that actually doubles your available cash in just a couple of days.
Yes, that's CORRECT!
Whatever you put in, you get 200% of that value back!
And it happens in just a few days, typically a week.
The best part is, you can enjoy these benefits from any part of the country... No traveling necessary.

With this double-cash-return system, you are sure of always having enough cash with you to beat the economic hardship in the country and live an improved life, above poverty level.

* Everyone has a right to good and comfortable living standards
* Everyone has a right to enjoy wealth (with good flow of course!)
* Everyone has a right to financial freedom (be truly able to afford what you want or need)
* Everyone, including you, have a right to an excellent source of extra income (passive or active)

Do you have N5,000? See it become 200%
Get N10,000 paid to you in return for it!

Do you have N50,000? See it become 200% more.
Get and alert for N100,000 in your bank account instead!

This is verified, working and with payment proofs.
You should see for yourself!

Interested?
Get instant response.
Send an email now to wealthways7@gmail.com
Re: IPOB-TRUMP RALLY: Live Pictures by Daplux4: 11:21am On Jan 20, 2017
Stingman:
I have not seen soldiers nor policemen in these pictures....How far cool

the reason is simple, wike will expose them if they do any thing stupid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Power Generation Moves Up To 4,200MW / Akwa Ibom Government Rejects Pastor Akan Weeks' Indictment In Church Collapse / Supreme Court To Hear Imo, Zamfara Gov Polls Review Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.