Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Designer Calls Out Mercy Aigbe For Not Giving Her Credit For Wearing Her Clothes - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Designer Calls Out Mercy Aigbe For Not Giving Her Credit For Wearing Her Clothes (27631 Views)

"Alabosi" - Nigerians Blast Mercy Aigbe For Praising Toyin Abraham's Ex-husband / Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday / Fans Blast Mercy Aigbe For Her Swimsuit Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Designer Calls Out Mercy Aigbe For Not Giving Her Credit For Wearing Her Clothes by verygudbadguy(m): 11:49am On Jan 20, 2017
If true

Mercy should man up to her status and do the needful. Agreement is agreement.

It is more like a bill board with a supposed advert but without a brand name or contact.

Fine outfit meets korrect bodi.

2 Likes

Re: Designer Calls Out Mercy Aigbe For Not Giving Her Credit For Wearing Her Clothes by lovingyouhun: 11:49am On Jan 20, 2017
The said designer has just signed a death warrant for her company, how will she ever get other celebrities to come make clothes with her company? What's their assurance that their faces won't appear on social media after wearing what was made by her/company? After what I read above I won't ever want to make my clothes with this kind of person at all. Sometimes it's good to allow God take revenge for you, meet with other celebrities, and just keep trying to get to lime light, but now? Nah I'm not sure, when you try to rub someone's name in the Mud your hands gets dirty as well Irrespective of whether the person deserves it or not, don't ever forget that!

1 Like

Re: Designer Calls Out Mercy Aigbe For Not Giving Her Credit For Wearing Her Clothes by Beamborla(f): 11:50am On Jan 20, 2017
The shirt self no kuku fine. E resemble wetin dem use leftovers of different customer sew.

But it's none of my business...lemme come and be going
Re: Designer Calls Out Mercy Aigbe For Not Giving Her Credit For Wearing Her Clothes by abdul4new(m): 11:54am On Jan 20, 2017
This post is irrelevant
Re: Designer Calls Out Mercy Aigbe For Not Giving Her Credit For Wearing Her Clothes by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 20, 2017
Disgrace her! Rip the cloth off her back if you must
What nonsense

Can she do this to oyinbo designer? And we wonder why we don't like to patronize ourselves with this kind of behavior

She even has the nerve to talk ish
Re: Designer Calls Out Mercy Aigbe For Not Giving Her Credit For Wearing Her Clothes by princefaculty(m): 12:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
Seeking cheap publicity...
Re: Designer Calls Out Mercy Aigbe For Not Giving Her Credit For Wearing Her Clothes by femi4: 12:07pm On Jan 20, 2017
#Punchline: Things are about to go messy with Mercy
Re: Designer Calls Out Mercy Aigbe For Not Giving Her Credit For Wearing Her Clothes by Noblequin(f): 12:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
Some Celebrities can't just behave themselves, no need for all that show Mercy if you won't meet up with the alleged agreement you made with the company, it's hightime celebrities take causion. How do there even feel when updates like this caption their act's? Let's always act right it's not enough to be a celebrity of cause people look up to you. #Decency.

1 Like

Re: Designer Calls Out Mercy Aigbe For Not Giving Her Credit For Wearing Her Clothes by femi4: 12:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
darlenese:
Never knew celebs enjoy free cloths grin grin grin grin
They actually pay by giving credit/advertising the designer. This is what Mercy didn't want to do yet accepted the free clothes

3 Likes

Re: Designer Calls Out Mercy Aigbe For Not Giving Her Credit For Wearing Her Clothes by Elle277(f): 12:19pm On Jan 20, 2017
seen
Re: Designer Calls Out Mercy Aigbe For Not Giving Her Credit For Wearing Her Clothes by darlenese(f): 12:26pm On Jan 20, 2017
femi4:
They actually pay by giving credit/advertising the designer. This is what Mercy didn't want to do yet accepted the free clothes

Too bad of her ! sad
Re: Designer Calls Out Mercy Aigbe For Not Giving Her Credit For Wearing Her Clothes by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
Smh, and I thought it was The main Designer
Panda panda panda
Re: Designer Calls Out Mercy Aigbe For Not Giving Her Credit For Wearing Her Clothes by Dinocarex(m): 1:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
veekid:
If she no pay yoh; just say; but which one is credit after paying you? Must she?
They gave her for free just for her to give the company credit which she didn't do!!
That's how it works with celeb. Forget the expensive things they wear. Once, it Nigerian made, they go for bargain!!

1 Like

Re: Designer Calls Out Mercy Aigbe For Not Giving Her Credit For Wearing Her Clothes by Missmossy(f): 1:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
Mercy didn't try though. What will it take to acknowledge them on IG by tagging them for been the brain behind the outfit she is wearing. Too bad of her.

1 Like

Re: Designer Calls Out Mercy Aigbe For Not Giving Her Credit For Wearing Her Clothes by Barigaboy(m): 1:29pm On Jan 20, 2017
This life is very simple what does it take u to advertise the company that want u in their outfit n I also think if she doesn't want to advertise u, u don't need to do it in a harsh manner. I guess u have other stars who would still hype u but because of this social media disgrace might not like to take things from u.
Re: Designer Calls Out Mercy Aigbe For Not Giving Her Credit For Wearing Her Clothes by kcowen(m): 1:30pm On Jan 20, 2017
hydeekam:
so, if the designer know that she can get her cloth back, why telling the general public?

alfa2016:
According to Mr Abiodun Jimoh @abeyjomo, on telling Mercy Aigbe that she shouldn't have worn the clothes since she knew she wouldn't give the Company that gave her the garment the credit, Mercy had replied that she has worn it and there's nothing anyone can do about it. When we sent a message through Mr Jimoh that we would like to have our garment back. Mercy said it they can come and pick it, she later said No! She would not give it back. The big questions are? Did Mercy believe we gave her our clothe as Charity? Is she from a motherless baby's home? Does she feel so untouchable because she is a cheap star that she is?

Just want to help you
Re: Designer Calls Out Mercy Aigbe For Not Giving Her Credit For Wearing Her Clothes by kcowen(m): 1:33pm On Jan 20, 2017
Beamborla:
The shirt self no kuku fine. E resemble wetin dem use leftovers of different customer sew.

But it's none of my business...lemme come and be going
Lemme see the one you wore ?that is somebody means of livelihood...Learn to appreciate No matter how little

1 Like

Re: Designer Calls Out Mercy Aigbe For Not Giving Her Credit For Wearing Her Clothes by 2shur: 1:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
One of my guy don Bleep dis bich jus with 300k.
she no dey go for long sef
my guy even say men mowi forgeh say all na packaging
say with 300k to 1m..u go fuc enuf of these so-called celebrities wey dey try to belong
Re: Designer Calls Out Mercy Aigbe For Not Giving Her Credit For Wearing Her Clothes by SC31(f): 2:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
Noblequin:
Some Celebrities can't just behave themselves, no need for all that show Mercy if you won't meet up with the alleged agreement you made with the company, it's hightime celebrities take causion. How do there even feel when updates like this caption their act's? Let's always act right it's not enough to be a celebrity of cause people look up to you. #Decency.
and how are we sure the designer is saying the truth?
Re: Designer Calls Out Mercy Aigbe For Not Giving Her Credit For Wearing Her Clothes by rose54321: 2:43pm On Jan 20, 2017
Nigerians and terrible customer service.

Mercy might be wrong, but does the fashion designer really think threatening one customer will boost the revenue Base.

There are other professional ways to resolve a dispute.
This is one of the reasons start ups fail in Nigeria , POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.
As a business owner you need to take some bull sh.it.

1 Like

Re: Designer Calls Out Mercy Aigbe For Not Giving Her Credit For Wearing Her Clothes by Beamborla(f): 3:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
kcowen:

Lemme see the one you wore ?that is somebody means of livelihood...Learn to appreciate No matter how little
Where do I even start from?

Yes, the shirt is not fine and is not worth the unnecessary ado. The fact that it's someone means of livelihood does not mean I can't say what I feel. Matter of fact, it would be wicked not to point out the truth...how will she grow if no one told her what she needs to hear.

There is nothing innovative, creative or inspiring about it. You sew a normal everyday shirt with two or three different Ankara with the present trend of fashion and you are threatening and making so much noise about it?
Re: Designer Calls Out Mercy Aigbe For Not Giving Her Credit For Wearing Her Clothes by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:58pm On Jan 20, 2017
darlenese:
Never knew celebs enjoy free cloths grin grin grin grin
Siddon there...Toke enjoys it pass! cheesy And she always gives credit to whom it's due.

1 Like

Re: Designer Calls Out Mercy Aigbe For Not Giving Her Credit For Wearing Her Clothes by soath(m): 4:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
veekid:
If she no pay yoh; just say; but which one is credit after paying you? Must she?
I don't think she has to pay.
Re: Designer Calls Out Mercy Aigbe For Not Giving Her Credit For Wearing Her Clothes by christabell18(f): 5:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
d truth isnt yet obvious.....stop flyin
Re: Designer Calls Out Mercy Aigbe For Not Giving Her Credit For Wearing Her Clothes by christabell18(f): 5:20pm On Jan 20, 2017
im not sure yur a lady...buh if u were,den u r mean
Re: Designer Calls Out Mercy Aigbe For Not Giving Her Credit For Wearing Her Clothes by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
veekid:

They don't pay for the dresses. They just have to tag the designer when they post pictures of the dress. undecided
Re: Designer Calls Out Mercy Aigbe For Not Giving Her Credit For Wearing Her Clothes by Caseless: 10:18pm On Jan 20, 2017

because if we have to rip our clothes off her skin, we will... just to have it back.
grin grin grin grin grin

Jungle justice. I trust Nigerians

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adaeze Yobo Shares Photos Of Her Cute Children / Korra Obidi Surprised With A Car By Husband / Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-Year-Old Nigerian Hawker, Salle After Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.