Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Adaeze Yobo Shares Photos Of Her Cute Children - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaeze Yobo Shares Photos Of Her Cute Children (27631 Views)

Adaeze Yobo Gets Provocative Tattoo Over Fight With Joseph Yobo / Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo / Adaeze Yobo Shares Breastfeeding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adaeze Yobo Shares Photos Of Her Cute Children by pzphoto(m): 7:39pm On Sep 03, 2018
Focus footballer Joseph Yobo's wife Adaeze Show of her cute children in new adorable photo she shared on her page recently.

Any resemblance ?

Gist from Praize news

Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/adaeze-yobo-show-off-cute-children-new-adorable-photo/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Photos Of Her Cute Children by pzphoto(m): 7:40pm On Sep 03, 2018
cheesy cute

See more of their cute photos here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/adaeze-yobo-show-off-cute-children-new-adorable-photo/

She wrote ;

Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Photos Of Her Cute Children by dingbang(m): 7:58pm On Sep 03, 2018
Nna lekwenu umu agric

Meanwhile esteemed first bank customers, y'all can now perform amazing transactions on the first mobile app such as getting soft loans through the app. Click the link on my signature for steps to register and bank your way.

8 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Photos Of Her Cute Children by Bodylover: 7:58pm On Sep 03, 2018
angry
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Photos Of Her Cute Children by tstx(m): 7:58pm On Sep 03, 2018
Cute... she no sha fine reach these Disabled Models...

ednut1:
Abeg y all these beauty queens no dey marry their bf they had before dey hammered

Simple.. Whenever a typical Nigerian girl feels that she is better than her boyfriend, she drops him...

7 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Photos Of Her Cute Children by ednut1(m): 7:58pm On Sep 03, 2018
Abeg y all these beauty queens no dey marry their bf they had before dey hammered

7 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Photos Of Her Cute Children by ashantitope: 7:59pm On Sep 03, 2018
cute family
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Photos Of Her Cute Children by Sarkin: 7:59pm On Sep 03, 2018
Yes, the house is very very nice and beautiful. I am also thinking of adopting that mode of unique beauty to my house.

I remember back in the days; Ada used to be my lovely girlfriend and we did a lot of beautiful things together but I'm still perplexed as to how she left me for Joseph all because she said I'm an "Afonja Muslim" and she can't marry me. But all thanks to God for where I am today; I am now the CEO of Lexus to west Africa, I own 2 oil blocs, I am a shareholder in the upcoming Dangote refinery which will be the greatest in Africa, I am also a recognized and well respected senior advocate of Nigeria (SAN) and many other achievements; such of which could be petty like; I have Dangote on a speed dial, 'celebrities' like Toke Makinwa, Tiwa Savage meet me anytime i flash them.
So help us God, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Photos Of Her Cute Children by Emycord: 7:59pm On Sep 03, 2018
IGBO amaka mma
a man was chatting with me today all of a sudden exalaimed epie/atissa na waa for them. i asked what they did he just said imagine 50-100 of thier women will gather for a meeting yet not one of them will be fine to behold. LIKE THIS

Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Photos Of Her Cute Children by tunary(m): 7:59pm On Sep 03, 2018
Money attract everything
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Photos Of Her Cute Children by extremelygolden: 7:59pm On Sep 03, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Photos Of Her Cute Children by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 03, 2018
Cuties
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Photos Of Her Cute Children by Donald3d(m): 8:00pm On Sep 03, 2018
wink wink Cute kids

Check my signature, you need it !
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Photos Of Her Cute Children by jyz200(m): 8:01pm On Sep 03, 2018
Beautifully beautiful
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Photos Of Her Cute Children by DBossNG(m): 8:01pm On Sep 03, 2018
Seen!
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Photos Of Her Cute Children by luizkyworld(m): 8:01pm On Sep 03, 2018
Just make money, & u'll marry any girl of ur dream. Doesn't matter how u look. Kanye/KimKardashian, Jayz/Beyonce.....etc
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Photos Of Her Cute Children by vickydevoka(m): 8:02pm On Sep 03, 2018
ednut1:
bcuz the are all potential olosho. of yobo broke now u go see her next move
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Photos Of Her Cute Children by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 03, 2018
Baby maker
Na so so born born
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Photos Of Her Cute Children by Samirana360(m): 8:02pm On Sep 03, 2018
Igbo amaka!
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Photos Of Her Cute Children by BruncleZuma: 8:03pm On Sep 03, 2018
Anambra woman
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Photos Of Her Cute Children by englishmart(m): 8:03pm On Sep 03, 2018
grin So, should I cook Cigarette?

3 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Photos Of Her Cute Children by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 03, 2018
Can't wait for such happiness.
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Photos Of Her Cute Children by izzy4shizzy(m): 8:04pm On Sep 03, 2018
Chai see fine woman

Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Photos Of Her Cute Children by jonadaft: 8:05pm On Sep 03, 2018
Stupìd rude osu bìtch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Photos Of Her Cute Children by HolyClement001(m): 8:05pm On Sep 03, 2018
asana don get confirm husband pretty you bitch
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Photos Of Her Cute Children by keryj(f): 8:06pm On Sep 03, 2018
Cuties kiss

I
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Photos Of Her Cute Children by Homeboiy: 8:07pm On Sep 03, 2018
dingbang:
Nna lekwenu umu agric

Real agric
fertilizer ka eji azu ha
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Photos Of Her Cute Children by python2gbera: 8:08pm On Sep 03, 2018
-python2
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Photos Of Her Cute Children by pelicanbeau(f): 8:11pm On Sep 03, 2018
Fine bae
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Photos Of Her Cute Children by jonadaft: 8:13pm On Sep 03, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

I believe you are refering to your Mother and sisters.
Lol
This dólt has mistaken me for his father

Re: Adaeze Yobo Shares Photos Of Her Cute Children by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 8:13pm On Sep 03, 2018
wow the painting tiles and general makeover of that house is simply adorable cant wait to build mine cos it would be way better,nice kids though

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Dolapo Oni In Her Wedding Dress / Damilola Adegbite Reacts To Reports About Her 'Crashed' Marriage / Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-Year-Old Nigerian Hawker, Salle After Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.