Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,946 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

NIMC Registers Over 14m Nigerians In Database - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIMC Registers Over 14m Nigerians In Database (13251 Views)

Obasanjo Registers As Member Of Coalition Of Nigeria Movement / INEC Registers 21 New Parties (Full List) / Mega Party: ADP Zones Party Positions, Registers Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC Registers Over 14m Nigerians In Database by taurus21: 12:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
180 million - 14 million = 166 million

Very poor effort in my opinion and no excuses please
Re: NIMC Registers Over 14m Nigerians In Database by OBAGADAFFI: 12:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
oluFELAxy:
Them try...

Those asking for ID Card, better stop dreaming....CBN no see money print small currency, talkless of NIMC to now start producing the plastic ID Cards....
E ma ko won si gbese....

So, why are they registering Nigerians.
Re: NIMC Registers Over 14m Nigerians In Database by soji1992: 12:43pm On Jan 20, 2017
intercom:
please my collection slip is still with me, when is the right time for collection?
2wks
Re: NIMC Registers Over 14m Nigerians In Database by samazagudu(m): 12:43pm On Jan 20, 2017
Help!!! in Borno state the NIMC officials are collecting Money about #2,000 from each man. If you don't have this amount of money you will end up waiting in unmovable queue .

1 Like

Re: NIMC Registers Over 14m Nigerians In Database by omololagirl: 12:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
no ID CARD, since 2013
Re: NIMC Registers Over 14m Nigerians In Database by shedy03(m): 12:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
but have not issued a single id card
Re: NIMC Registers Over 14m Nigerians In Database by Coolgent(m): 12:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
Guyman02:
Northern Nigeria will never allow Nigeria to have a correct date base as that would expose the fake census figures they have used for political domination of the Senate, House of Reps, large number of LGAs and States and revenue allocation.

You want them to expose the BIG lie that Kano State is more populated than Lagos when it has only one major city and Jigawa State was carved out of it?
Until we are ready to have a correct data base, the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) is just another parastatal set up to siphon scarce resources.
Bros u forget one thing...
Islam allow marrying up to 4 wives; in my family we are 25 men and women we hv 56 grand children and 2 great grand children. Total: 83!
And we aint even consider as many so tell me hw Kano wldnt pass Lagos with population.
One more thing... Morethan 60% of northers has 2 or more wives
Re: NIMC Registers Over 14m Nigerians In Database by XendersPride(f): 12:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
oluFELAxy:
Them try...

Those asking for ID Card, better stop dreaming....CBN no see money print small currency, talkless of NIMC to now start producing the plastic ID Cards....
E ma ko won si gbese....
Lmao
Re: NIMC Registers Over 14m Nigerians In Database by Vickysnipe147(m): 1:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
NIMC where is the ID card I registered for since September 2014...the temporary one is useless pls.
Re: NIMC Registers Over 14m Nigerians In Database by domwas2(m): 1:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
I went to the office to get my ID which is ready but they asked me to go and come back any other day bcs no light
Imagine federal govt can put on generator but I do on I pass my neighbour at home
Re: NIMC Registers Over 14m Nigerians In Database by kingphilip(m): 1:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
Tonymegabush1:
Nonsensical nonsense nimc is Wia my identification card which I registered with you ppl since many many yrs ago can't even remember the date again each time I check my status in ur website to ascertain weda my card is ready am greeted with not available pls I need that card cus I dnt ave international passport

Any nimc staff in the building pls direct this msg to Una boss abi Oga @d top ni "I need my nimc Id card" or else wot happen last 6 yrs will repeat it self..... Tnk u in advance
please gimme the link lemme see if mine is ready
Re: NIMC Registers Over 14m Nigerians In Database by Awoo88: 1:15pm On Jan 20, 2017
How many of those 14millions have their national identity card
Re: NIMC Registers Over 14m Nigerians In Database by Guyman02: 1:19pm On Jan 20, 2017
Coolgent:

Bros u forget one thing...
Islam allow marrying up to 4 wives; in my family we are 25 men and women we hv 56 grand children and 2 great grand children. Total: 83!
And we aint even consider as many so tell me hw Kano wldnt pass Lagos with population.
One more thing... Morethan 60% of northers has 2 or more wives

A huge percentage of the population of Lagos are Muslims and northerners too; and you also have plenty Igbos, Yorubas and others in Kano, we are not talking about demographics but politics of census and allocation which I know you know.

1 Like

Re: NIMC Registers Over 14m Nigerians In Database by yedidiah(m): 1:19pm On Jan 20, 2017
So how many more years DL we have to wait to collect our cards? Each time I check, they keep saying,' not ready'
Re: NIMC Registers Over 14m Nigerians In Database by hamedollar(m): 1:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
Useless people under useless government. Over 4 years now my card is still not ready
Re: NIMC Registers Over 14m Nigerians In Database by hamedollar(m): 1:26pm On Jan 20, 2017
Awoo88:
How many of those 14millions have their national identity card
Help me ask them
Re: NIMC Registers Over 14m Nigerians In Database by kareem22(m): 1:35pm On Jan 20, 2017
Av registered 4 d pass 3yrs nw....
No ID Card oooo
Re: NIMC Registers Over 14m Nigerians In Database by Damfostopper(m): 1:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
idiootic organization called nimc... I enrolled for d card since 2014 ....am yet to get d Card... anytime I check their website... I'm being told not ready yet and don't enrol for anoda.... bunch of lazy ass... all they know is to continue registering people without giving cards

Re: NIMC Registers Over 14m Nigerians In Database by kikio1992(m): 2:37pm On Jan 20, 2017
I got my ID.....though they have stopped printing new ID....I think its a bit related to the change era we find ourselves in.... grin grin grin grin
Re: NIMC Registers Over 14m Nigerians In Database by karleone(m): 2:45pm On Jan 20, 2017
MOSTEC:
When will they give me the plastic i.d. Since 2014 i ave been using temporary i.d

And the temporary ID is not valid sef.. Banks will just be rejecting it like it's easy to get the Original ID.

1 Like

Re: NIMC Registers Over 14m Nigerians In Database by alsudaes1(m): 2:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
Amusaopeyemi:
They keep registering people yet they refuse to give out the plastic ID. Registered in 2013 yet my plastic ID isn't out. #Rubbish

Same year Same experience sad

karleone:

And the temporary ID is not valid sef.. Banks will just be rejecting it like it's easy to get the Original ID.

I wonder why they reject it, they don't even want to see it, as if the NIN on the slip will change on the PLASTIC one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIMC Registers Over 14m Nigerians In Database by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
kingphilip:
please gimme the link lemme see if mine is ready

touch.nimc.gov.ng
Re: NIMC Registers Over 14m Nigerians In Database by fkj950ax(m): 4:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
14m people in almost 10 years is not good.

Why not take the BVN, INEC, WAEC and FRSC database and process. That will give them an extra 50m entries, that can be cleaned up by asking people to send details via SMS to (USSD) to them.

Let's use technology in these things.

Even Gambia didn't use ballot paper during their elections, but a 'primitive' marble technology.
Re: NIMC Registers Over 14m Nigerians In Database by Coolgent(m): 5:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
Guyman02:

A huge percentage of the population of Lagos are Muslims and northerners too; and you also have plenty Igbos, Yorubas and others in Kano, we are not talking about demographics but politics of census and allocation which I know you know.
Well i heard a lot of people claimin that northerners count trees animals etc during census each time i heard that i cant help bu to laugh grin.
Majority of rural dwellers in northern Nigeria aint using their real name i.e u will heard someone call Zaki (Lion), Dan asabe (born on saturday) Kura (Hyena) to an outsiders it may sound odd.
Re: NIMC Registers Over 14m Nigerians In Database by mykeljosef: 6:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
Abbeyme:
Nice, but slow.
That's about 10% Nigerians!!

10% shey you go school?

its less than 10...if 2006 was 150m ..even at that 14m isbt 10%

by now we are around 200m or more
Re: NIMC Registers Over 14m Nigerians In Database by maasoap(m): 7:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
Was it not 3 years ago I registered? Still no ID card yet! Okay o.
Re: NIMC Registers Over 14m Nigerians In Database by YaksonFCA(m): 7:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
Very useless commission. I registered in 2014 yet no permanent ID till date.
Re: NIMC Registers Over 14m Nigerians In Database by samieea28(f): 12:05am On Jan 21, 2017
2013, still counting
Re: NIMC Registers Over 14m Nigerians In Database by Chukzy001(m): 9:09am On Jan 22, 2017
Amusaopeyemi:
They keep registering people yet they refuse to give out the plastic ID. Registered in 2013 yet my plastic ID isn't out. #Rubbish
We r still in Naija na.. Welcome 2 d waiting game

1 Like

Re: NIMC Registers Over 14m Nigerians In Database by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 22, 2017
Chukzy001:

We r still in Naija na.. Welcome 2 d waiting game
Chuckssssssssssssssssssssssss. My Chuckssssssssssssssssssss.
My Cute Chucksssssssssssssssss.
Re: NIMC Registers Over 14m Nigerians In Database by MtuMsuper: 2:53pm On Jan 22, 2017
You Nigerians can learn alot from other African countries once you shed that unhelpful "Giant of Africa " tag. We Kenyans have a very comprehensive database of people and i have personally never met any adult (18+) Kenyan without a national ID. It is impossible to conduct any business without one where identity is required. Its the first thing a secondary school leaver does upon finishing school (nowadays its while you're still at school). You cant open a bank account, get admission into a university, seek govt services etc without one.
https://softkenya.com/kenya/kenya-id/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike: PDP Must Challenge Defections Of Ayade, Umahi In Court / Troops Kill 4 ISWAP Terrorists In Mafa, Borno / 7 Things You Need To Know About Anyim Pius Anyim (Presidential Aspirant)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.