Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,320 members, 7,864,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:57 PM

Ways On How To Broke Up With Someone That You Love So Much - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways On How To Broke Up With Someone That You Love So Much (968 Views)

Love So Natural, You Can Feel The Chemistry. / Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User / Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways On How To Broke Up With Someone That You Love So Much by Josephdgreat(m): 11:34am On Jan 20, 2017
Tips On How To Break Up With Someone You Still Love.
To break up with someone you still love that is not making you happy is one of the hardest thing to do. It might be due to some certain reasons but nonetheless it always seems breaking up with someone you still love is the best choice. Recently i wrote a post that exposes the 9 amazing secrets to make your relationship last forever, you can read it here. Although sometimes trying to stay together will cause more pain.

Below are some very essential tips on how to break up with someone you still love and get over it quickly.

First you have to have to make up your mind that you really want to break up with him/her because the more you keep contemplating on the break up the more pain you causing yourself. Its advisable to note the reasons why you want the break up. Highlight the things you want in a relationship that you are not getting. Be true to yourself.

Now that you have made up your mind to break up with your partner, don’t rush!. You can start by first telling him/her why you think the relationship is not working, point out obstacles that you feel are affecting the relationship negatively. This way, your partner is likely to start looking forward to the break up.

Avoid making the common break up mistakes. Be sure to choose the appropriate time, place and mood to break the news to him. it is advisable not to break up at a rivate place where there are chances you could both end up having sex and then start looking forward to how to make it work again. A park or probably some hangout will be okay. you already have the upper-hand by being the ‘dumper’ but dont be too emotional. Just give your partner some time to digest the news.

Be sure to talk to your partner and give reasons for breaking up with him/her eventhough you are still in love.Be honest.

If there are properties that belong to both of you, be sure to divide them and also break up every thing that joins both of you together and be sure to over look some.

Give each other some time. Approximately a week or month then evealuate the decision together and see if it is a good idea to see each other as friends. Eventhough in most cases it doesnt work out but make sure you forgive each other and avoid resentment. Acknowledge the times you spent together and cherish the memories that comes with it.

[/url]http://joseph9jablog..com[/url]

Re: Ways On How To Broke Up With Someone That You Love So Much by optimusprime2(m): 11:39am On Jan 20, 2017
Why on earth, would one want to breakup with somebody he or she still loves??
Does that make any sense?

1 Like

Re: Ways On How To Broke Up With Someone That You Love So Much by oloriomoloa: 12:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
optimusprime2:
i wonder o. love covereth all things. undecided
optimusprime2:
i wonder o. love covereth all things.
Re: Ways On How To Broke Up With Someone That You Love So Much by Man90(m): 1:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
I can't break-up with someone I love. #never
Re: Ways On How To Broke Up With Someone That You Love So Much by Prognose: 1:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
optimusprime2:

I've been there bro.
She told too many lies, I could no longer trust her.
I loved her so much I was willing to keep on forgiving her, but my head conquered my heart and I eventually had to let her go even though the love was still hot.

Still hurts till today.
Re: Ways On How To Broke Up With Someone That You Love So Much by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ways on how to BROKE up with someone. A joke right?
Re: Ways On How To Broke Up With Someone That You Love So Much by blovesther(f): 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
optimusprime2:
yes ooooo very possible and there's nothing senseless there...
Circumstances can cause it.
Imagine a lady wants to settle down and the guy isn't ready even in 4-5yrs time...... My dear, break up is the key ooo
Re: Ways On How To Broke Up With Someone That You Love So Much by blovesther(f): 2:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
Prognose:

I've been there bro.
She told too many lies, I could no longer trust her.
I loved her so much I was willing to keep on forgiving her, but my head conquered my heart and I eventually had to let her go even though the love was still hot.

Still hurts till today.
you did the right thing.
Sometimes we have to push someone away, not because we stop loving the person but because we can't take the pain anymore and when we do, we later realize it was the best decision we ever made
Re: Ways On How To Broke Up With Someone That You Love So Much by Switup: 2:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
Man90:
I can't break-up with someone I love. #never
u can. Wen circumstances beyond your contol arises. Like maybe u find out u both are AS AS.
Re: Ways On How To Broke Up With Someone That You Love So Much by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 20, 2017
grin

Breaking up with someone u love is really hard to do...
Re: Ways On How To Broke Up With Someone That You Love So Much by nigeriasmack: 3:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
the best way is to TELL HIM

just say it in plain words, "i love you and i want to marry you, you may take sometime to consider, i am waiting"

it is shocking behavior, no matter to hin/her, but this frankness and down to earth way is most efficient way to distinguish you out
Re: Ways On How To Broke Up With Someone That You Love So Much by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
blovesther:
you did the right thing.
Sometimes we have to push someone away, not because we stop loving the person but because we can't take the pain anymore and when we do, we later realize it was the best decision we ever made

nd wat gvs u d assurance dat ur nxt relationship wil b better?who told u der wil b no pain?hw sure nd reliable wit d relationship be?

Well everybody wit his or her life,love is all about d pain,sacrifice,time nd obstacles. Scale dem all nd reap d fruit of love. Der is no ready made person even d u has flaws,hw u trash dem nd face d nxt is wat matters most,even if dat person aint meant 4 u,hlp d nxt person out.
Re: Ways On How To Broke Up With Someone That You Love So Much by Prognose: 6:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
blovesther:
you did the right thing.

The truth is, I couldn't trust her anymore. Couldnt keep looking over my shoulder.
Anyways. Que sera sera.

(1) (Reply)

Unnecessary Questionss Girls Ask, And How Guys Should Answer Them. / Just Broke My New Year Resolution / Man Marries His Smartphone In Church Ceremony (PHOTOS, VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.