Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,395 members, 7,836,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Allow Fulani Herdsmen Return, Vengeance Belongs To God – Ortom Begs Agatu People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allow Fulani Herdsmen Return, Vengeance Belongs To God – Ortom Begs Agatu People (2167 Views)

Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad / Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa / Herdsmen Return To Falae’s Farm, Engage Police In Gun Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allow Fulani Herdsmen Return, Vengeance Belongs To God – Ortom Begs Agatu People by alcmene: 12:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue State has urged the people of Agatu to give peace a chance and cohabit with indigenous Fulani herdsmen, as was the case in the past.

The governor made the call during his visit alongside his Nasarawa State counterpart, Tanko Umaru Al-Makura, to Agatu local government area on Wednesday and was contained in a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Tahav Agerzua.

Both governors were in Obagaji for a peace meeting aimed at finding a lasting solution to the crisis in the area.

Speaking , Ortom lamented what he described as the massive and unprecedented destruction of Agatu and killings by herdsmen but stressed that there was no alternative to peace for development and progress to take place.

The governor appealed to the Agatu people to forgive and allow the Fulanis who were born in the land to return, stressing that the Bible admonishes that vengeance belongs to God.

Ortom reiterated his earlier stance that ranching remains the best approach to ending farmers and herdsmen crises across the country.

The Chairman of Miyetti Allah in Nasarawa State, Mohammed Hussein, while speaking on behalf of the Fulani people, appealed for forgiveness.

Hussein promised that his people would abide by the resolutions taken by the security councils to ensure peace returns to the area.

The Agatu people have been involved in communal dispute with Fulani herdsmen, an incident that has resulted in the death of several people.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/01/20/allow-fulani-herdsmen-return-vengeance-belongs-god-governor-ortom-begs-agatu-people/?utm_source=snap_dp1&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Allow Fulani Herdsmen Return, Vengeance Belongs To God – Ortom Begs Agatu People by alcmene: 12:29pm On Jan 20, 2017
This man is a goat undecided undecided

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Allow Fulani Herdsmen Return, Vengeance Belongs To God – Ortom Begs Agatu People by cheruv: 12:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
I don't know what to call this ortom of a guy angry

1 Like

Re: Allow Fulani Herdsmen Return, Vengeance Belongs To God – Ortom Begs Agatu People by idupaul: 12:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
Is this man okay at all? Allow them to come back to do what exactly?

1 Like

Re: Allow Fulani Herdsmen Return, Vengeance Belongs To God – Ortom Begs Agatu People by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
xtians are easy to manipulate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allow Fulani Herdsmen Return, Vengeance Belongs To God – Ortom Begs Agatu People by hungryboy(m): 12:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
The governor Is a goat,

Mumu man

6 Likes

Re: Allow Fulani Herdsmen Return, Vengeance Belongs To God – Ortom Begs Agatu People by Pavore9: 12:41pm On Jan 20, 2017
Those who committed the atrocities must first be prosecuted, that is the path of peace and conflict resolution.

4 Likes

Re: Allow Fulani Herdsmen Return, Vengeance Belongs To God – Ortom Begs Agatu People by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
A fulaniman doesn't forgive as killing is part of their religion which is called a jihad.

2 Likes

Re: Allow Fulani Herdsmen Return, Vengeance Belongs To God – Ortom Begs Agatu People by Goddey18(m): 12:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
This man is a certified fool.

1 Like

Re: Allow Fulani Herdsmen Return, Vengeance Belongs To God – Ortom Begs Agatu People by CowHard: 12:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
You can imagine the manner of leaders people elect to rule them.

2 Likes

Re: Allow Fulani Herdsmen Return, Vengeance Belongs To God – Ortom Begs Agatu People by PapaBrowne(m): 12:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
I don't like calling people fool, but some people are fools!!

If the governor truly said that, then I pit the people of the middle belt.

At a time killings are rife in Southern Kaduna, he brings up tjis kind of nonsense.

One again, some people are fools.

1 Like

Re: Allow Fulani Herdsmen Return, Vengeance Belongs To God – Ortom Begs Agatu People by queencalipso(f): 1:40pm On Jan 20, 2017
Eww! I couldn't finish reading the right upangry what a disgraceful son of the benue people.

2 Likes

Re: Allow Fulani Herdsmen Return, Vengeance Belongs To God – Ortom Begs Agatu People by stonemasonn: 1:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
Idiat.
Re: Allow Fulani Herdsmen Return, Vengeance Belongs To God – Ortom Begs Agatu People by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 20, 2017
ortom use ur hand and give ur self name
Re: Allow Fulani Herdsmen Return, Vengeance Belongs To God – Ortom Begs Agatu People by mohaMADbuari: 1:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
What a pathetic soul
Re: Allow Fulani Herdsmen Return, Vengeance Belongs To God – Ortom Begs Agatu People by Kyase(m): 2:05pm On Jan 20, 2017
alcmene:
The man dey weed, am sure What nonsense
Re: Allow Fulani Herdsmen Return, Vengeance Belongs To God – Ortom Begs Agatu People by Kyase(m): 2:07pm On Jan 20, 2017
queencalipso:
Eww! I couldn't finish reading the right upangry what a disgraceful son of the benue people.

Aswear e be like say you dey calypso wella
Re: Allow Fulani Herdsmen Return, Vengeance Belongs To God – Ortom Begs Agatu People by Kurupt01: 2:33pm On Jan 20, 2017
I can not believe i just read this, where was he when Agatu people were killed and mained? Where were the so-called Agatu born Fulanis when properties were burnt to the ground?

The Chairman Meyetti, respectfully you're a certified fool.

As for the governor of Nasarawa state, am not surprised he's on a mission to bring peace to his boys , stupid herdsmen sympathizer .

1 Like

Re: Allow Fulani Herdsmen Return, Vengeance Belongs To God – Ortom Begs Agatu People by orisa37: 2:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
Apply Genesis 16:12, That's God's Decree. . Christ modified it by asking us not to be unequally yoked with anyone against us.
Re: Allow Fulani Herdsmen Return, Vengeance Belongs To God – Ortom Begs Agatu People by TANTUMERGO007(m): 2:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
Kyase:

The man dey weed, am sure What nonsense
grin na APC governor cheesy
Re: Allow Fulani Herdsmen Return, Vengeance Belongs To God – Ortom Begs Agatu People by Kyase(m): 2:41pm On Jan 20, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:

grin na APC governor cheesy
I know, PDP get dem pass
Re: Allow Fulani Herdsmen Return, Vengeance Belongs To God – Ortom Begs Agatu People by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
alcmene:
He's not just a Goat, but an imported one from Gambia to be precise angry angry

And to make matters worse, he's Omen**'s gofnor angry embarassed
Re: Allow Fulani Herdsmen Return, Vengeance Belongs To God – Ortom Begs Agatu People by malel1: 2:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
alcmene:

Goat na understatement the man bu ike nsi( faeces)
Re: Allow Fulani Herdsmen Return, Vengeance Belongs To God – Ortom Begs Agatu People by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
malel1:

Goat na understatement the man bu ike nsi( faeces)
Please don't insult faeces, at least it can be used as Manure.

Gov. Ortom is useless to Uselessness
Re: Allow Fulani Herdsmen Return, Vengeance Belongs To God – Ortom Begs Agatu People by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 20, 2017
I was angry for his comment, but the posts above me just relieved my anger for the governor.
Re: Allow Fulani Herdsmen Return, Vengeance Belongs To God – Ortom Begs Agatu People by Idomapikin: 5:31pm On Jan 20, 2017
Why not in government house or his local government. Incompetence governor of all time.
Re: Allow Fulani Herdsmen Return, Vengeance Belongs To God – Ortom Begs Agatu People by drss2(m): 5:35pm On Jan 20, 2017
a useful idiot. dis is one of d major reason why middle belters ar massacred daily by fulani terrorist. can u preach peaceful coexistence to savages dat doesn't understand anytin exept violence no wonder so many lands ar been taking ova by fulani herdsmen in middle belt.
Re: Allow Fulani Herdsmen Return, Vengeance Belongs To God – Ortom Begs Agatu People by lagdmark(m): 5:45pm On Jan 20, 2017
cheruv:
I don't know what to call this ortom of a guy angry
Just call him Goat Ortom
Re: Allow Fulani Herdsmen Return, Vengeance Belongs To God – Ortom Begs Agatu People by OlujobaSamuel: 6:10pm On Jan 20, 2017
i wont call you useless, you are useful, but only good enough to serve as a bad example
Re: Allow Fulani Herdsmen Return, Vengeance Belongs To God – Ortom Begs Agatu People by bishopkay: 6:30pm On Jan 20, 2017
A useless bastard is what Ortom or Tom Tom or what ever d f*ck his name is. That stupid vermin.

He reminds me of the fool called okowa who unfortunately is my state governor.
When they kill ur people, u won't talk. When the people retaliate, soldiers come to harass them then u come calling for 'peace'
May God strike down that old fool called Ortom.
Re: Allow Fulani Herdsmen Return, Vengeance Belongs To God – Ortom Begs Agatu People by schoolmaster: 7:21pm On Jan 20, 2017
prosecute d criminals first, then you can talk about peace and forgiveness
Re: Allow Fulani Herdsmen Return, Vengeance Belongs To God – Ortom Begs Agatu People by Unimaginable123: 7:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
This idiotic man should just shut d hell up

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Recent Picture Of Buhari With EU Parliament President Is Fake / Anambra State Gubernatorial Election: Who Does The Cap Fit? / Governor Ortom Of Benue State.....wat A Shame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.