Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,707 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Please Help!!!! who do i have to choose - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help!!!! who do i have to choose (1231 Views)

Lady Shares Her Unclad Pictures, Asking Her Dad To Choose Out Of It. PHOTOS / I Am Presently In Love With 2 Men Please Help Advise Who To Choose (no Insults) / Help!!! Who Is Under A Spell (juju):her Fiance Or The Woman's Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!!! who do i have to choose by Blendoscarz10(m): 4:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
Please, you guys should help me out of this mess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Currently, am a few months graduate of my state polytechnic, and also awaiting service.

i had this very serious date of mine whom i loved so much and believes she does thesame.....

we have been dating for more than a year now and it seems what will put off the ''love well experienced'' is at hand.

we have mated for so many times, which includes going to see her parents and her coming over to see mine..(though we lived like campus couples), until she went for her Industrial training break.

Where she was accepted for the experience is distant to the extent we couldn't see for a period of six months.

During that period, there is this girl who also lived in my apartment/lodge, from gist and talks we became unplanned friends.

unfortunately for me, we(mostly she) fell inlove for no just reason.

Although i literally told her that i have a serious date which am not ready to leave for any reason, but all she would say to me each time is that she can manage it(the relation),persisting that she cant leave me for any other girl or woman including my mother.

She added that its better she dies than let another girl move away with me.
she went to extreme of saying that she would fight with her last blood even if it has to do with her giving up her life to make sure am her's..

Now my Girlfriend is back from her industrial experience, she is not aware of these sudden and recent development.

i cant tell her even if i wanted to..... ''My own house no dey enter me again'',i walk in and walk out like a confused Man ''O'' war.All she(my Girlfriend)keeps asking me is if everything is fine, and i keep nodding my head saying yes.

Now what do i have to do? i cant afford to loose any of them, especially my (girlfriend). The both are not comparable, they are just the-same
both in character and ability,and i love both of them equally........The other one lamented of committing suicide if i leave her for anybody.

plz, guyz in these house should help me ooo, una know say na we we, i don go use ma hand collect food wey i no fit finish just because my tin no fit just dey rest for six months....abeg its too much for me to bear

Pardon my typographical errors, i had to script up something in no much space/time. all i need is the solution to my problem right now, later i will do the modification
Re: Please Help!!!! who do i have to choose by dacovajnr: 4:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
cry
Re: Please Help!!!! who do i have to choose by Bibi294(f): 4:07pm On Jan 20, 2017
Don't love out of pity.... No girl fit commit suicide ontop u!!! Don't loose a gold for panda...

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!! who do i have to choose by SirKriz(m): 4:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
OP, Lord knows I tried my best to read your post. But I can't take it anymore, your grammar nearly sent me to the hospital. embarassed embarassed cry

I know you feel hurt but try to make your post comprehensible. Peace!

Re: Please Help!!!! who do i have to choose by MOSTEC(m): 4:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
Send me ur acct numb.
Re: Please Help!!!! who do i have to choose by greatnaija01: 4:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
I hail you but it is clear that you are not using your brain to think o just your erection to think..... this is a very simple matter
NEVER LET YOUR ERECTION CONTROL YOUR DIRECTION

If you do not want to drop out of school due to one oR both being pregnant for you, then do these BITTER but FREEDOM steps and you will be free

1) CALL BOTH OF THEM AND INFORM THEM IN BOTH THEIR PRESENCE ABOUT EACH OTHER.... ensure you are in a private place else they may cause a scene.....

2) BREAK UP WITH BOTH OF THEM and let them know its your personal choice cos you were UNFAITHFUL and you can not continue like that. ensure you let them both know you love them equally and it would be unfair to SHARE.

3) KEEP BLEEPING THE 2ND girl COS IT IS CLEAR THAT IS WHAT SHE WANTS... she is not a HOME MAKER but a breaker... NO RIGHT THINKING LADY WILL BREAK UP ANOTHER LADY'S RELATIONSHIP OUT OF HER OWN Hot SELFISH REASONS... KARMA will always catch up and her man will also be snatched by another.

4) BE READY TO FACE THE CONSEQUENCES FOR A SHORT WHILE.... when school is on break.. let yOUR main girl know why you did it... and beg her to give you a second chance but with space till you can control yourself.

5) WHEN YOU ARE TIRED OF THE SECOND GIRL- dump her.. cos you are only friends with benefits... nothing FUTURISTIC unless you are kolo-mental

6) stop staying as a couple. this really is terrible cos it makes u confused on what you really want. GROW UP, MAN UP AND ZIP UP.

7) give it time... then go back to your major GIRL.

BUT IF WITH ALL THESE YOU FEEL YOU DO NOT LOVE YOUR MAJOR GIRL ANYMORE..... your karma is going to do final year project with your destiny for destroying a good girl.... cos she will turn bad and do it to an innocent guy,

guy u will be forked if u think u can play safe n eat both of them and still have a good life. NEVER EVER THINK WITH YOUR ERECTION.... it shows childish lack of self control.

Blendoscarz10:
Please, you guys should help me out of this mess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Currently am a few months graduate of my state polytechnic and awaiting service. i had this very serious date of mine whom i loved so much and believe she does thesame.....
we have been dating for more than a year now and it seems what will put off the love well experienced is at hand. we have mated for so many times which includes going to see her parents and her coming over to see mine..(though we lived like campus couples), until she went for her Industrial training break.

Where she was accepted for the experience is distant to the extent we couldn't see for a period of six months. during that period, there is this girl who also lived in my apartment/lodge which from gist and talks we became unplanned friends. unfortunately for me, we(mostly she) fell inlove for no just reason.
Although i literally told her that i have a serious date which am not ready to leave for any reason, but all she will say to me each time is that she can manage it(the relation)persisting that she cant leave me for any other girl or woman including my mother,adding that its better she dies than let another girl go with me. she went to the extreme of saying that she would fight with her last blood even if it has to do with her giving up her life to make sure am her's..
Now my date is back from her industrial experience, she is not aware of these sudden and recent development, i cant tell her even if i wanted to. ''My own house no dey enter me again'',i walk in and walk out like a confused Man ''O'' war,all she(my date)keeps asking me if everything is fine and i keep nodding my head saying yes.

Now what do i have to do? i cant afford to loose any of them especially my (date), the both are not comparable, they are just thesame both in character and ability and i love both of them........The other one lamented of committing suicide if i leave her for anybody.

plz guyz in these house help me, una know say na we we, i don go use ma hand collect food wey i no fit finish just because my tin no fit just dey rust for six months....abeg its too much for me

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!! who do i have to choose by Garshyzee(m): 4:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
Since u b loverboy,marry both naa... undecided
Re: Please Help!!!! who do i have to choose by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
Blendoscarz10:

Currently am a few months graduate of my state polytechnic and awaiting service. i had this very serious date of mine whom i loved so much and believe she does thesame.....
we have been dating for more than a year now and it seems what will put off the love well experienced is at hand. we have mated for so many times which includes going to see her parents and her coming over to see mine..(though we lived like campus couples), until she went for her Industrial training break.

Where she was accepted for the experience is distant to the extent we couldn't see for a period of six months. during that period, there is this girl who also lived in my apartment/lodge which from gist and talks we became unplanned friends. unfortunately for me, we(mostly she) fell inlove for no just reason.
Although i literally told her that i have a serious date which am not ready to leave for any reason, but all she will say to me each time is that she can manage it(the relation)persisting that she cant leave me for any other girl or woman including my mother,adding that its better she dies than let another girl go with me. she went to the extreme of saying that she would fight with her last blood even if it has to do with her giving up her life to make sure am her's..
Now my date is back from her industrial experience, she is not aware of these sudden and recent development, i cant tell her even if i wanted to. ''My own house no dey enter me again'',i walk in and walk out like a confused Man ''O'' war,all she(my date)keeps asking me if everything is fine and i keep nodding my head saying yes.

Now what do i have to do? i cant afford to loose any of them especially my (date), the both are not comparable, they are just thesame both in character and ability and i love both of them........The other one lamented of committing suicide if i leave her for anybody.

plz guyz in these house help me, una know say na we we, i don go use ma hand collect food wey i no fit finish just because my tin no fit just dey rust for six months....abeg its too much for me
Your date or your girlfriend?

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!! who do i have to choose by dacovajnr: 4:19pm On Jan 20, 2017
Bibi294:
Don't love out of pity.... No girl fit commit suicide ontop u!!! Don't loose a gold for panda...
Girl make we relate..your gap tooth dey do me somehow grin cheesy
Re: Please Help!!!! who do i have to choose by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 20, 2017
Oh God a graduate wrote this??
Re: Please Help!!!! who do i have to choose by Blendoscarz10(m): 4:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
Demigods666:
Oh God a graduate wrote this??

Am sorry, it might not be what you expected. but as i said earlier, i just had to script something

mind you, am not an English Addict neither am i a British, english is just a language and not a medium of telling people how intelligent you are....Am just Good at calculations
Re: Please Help!!!! who do i have to choose by makydebbie(f): 4:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
Make she kill herself jareundecided

Is she the first to get heart break?
Re: Please Help!!!! who do i have to choose by kheengjay(m): 4:40pm On Jan 20, 2017
SirKriz:
OP, Lord knows I tried my best to read your post. But I can't take it anymore, your grammar nearly sent me to the hospital. embarassed embarassed cry

chai! broz u no get zero chill oh lol! but come op true true u no try oh
Re: Please Help!!!! who do i have to choose by mengho(m): 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2017
But seriously bro, you had a girl you love so much & plan to marry why you leave & intimately interact with another Babe when the love of ur life no dey.

You were unfaithful & you definitely deserve to be in dis complicated quagmire.
Re: Please Help!!!! who do i have to choose by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
Blendoscarz10:

Am sorry, it might not be what you expected. but as i said earlier, i just had to script something

mind you, am not an English Addict neither am i a British, english is just a language and not a medium of telling people how intelligent you are....Am just Good at calculations

Hmm OK o but try to atleast improve on your English small na so you can effectively communicate with others.
It takes a toll on one to read what you wrote up there.
Re: Please Help!!!! who do i have to choose by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
If you love and are compatible with the both of them "equally"- though i doubt this:

Then, see this as a business venture, (1)go for the one who adds the most "value" to your life and well-being. (2) go for the one who have greater long term sustainability potentials based on your market forecasting/prediction, your cost-benefit analysis, shareholder maximization, and profitability. NB: you (and your loved ones) are the shareholder/s.

I think if people viewed relationships as they do business, we will have less "stories that touch" crap.

If you want someone to miss you when you are gone, want you, invest in you, then you have to add 'value' and 'assets' to their lives or have the potential. Or else make it a mutual partnership NOT parasitism.

Only you can determine what "value" you seek.....and which girl is contributing to it.

Good luck
Re: Please Help!!!! who do i have to choose by Blendoscarz10(m): 5:13pm On Jan 20, 2017
SirKriz:

My Guy mr know it all, i hail you pass ooooooo.........as brilliant and intelligent you claim to be, you still make silly mistakes that touches.
According to my notional concord passage, i observed that you notion was to write and/or maybe type ''PLEASE'' but you ENDED UP TYPING ''peace''..................sorry, i assumed you to be a prof. in comm. in english but next time just try to go through even after commenting
Re: Please Help!!!! who do i have to choose by Blendoscarz10(m): 5:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
greatnaija01:
I hail you but it is clear that you are not using your brain to think o just your erection to think..... this is a very simple matter
NEVER LET YOUR ERECTION CONTROL YOUR DIRECTION

If you do not want to drop out of school due to one oR both being pregnant for you, then do these BITTER but FREEDOM steps and you will be free

1) CALL BOTH OF THEM AND INFORM THEM IN BOTH THEIR PRESENCE ABOUT EACH OTHER.... ensure you are in a private place else they may cause a scene.....

2) BREAK UP WITH BOTH OF THEM and let them know its your personal choice cos you were UNFAITHFUL and you can not continue like that. ensure you let them both know you love them equally and it would be unfair to SHARE.

3) KEEP BLEEPING THE 2ND girl COS IT IS CLEAR THAT IS WHAT SHE WANTS... she is not a HOME MAKER but a breaker... NO RIGHT THINKING LADY WILL BREAK UP ANOTHER LADY'S RELATIONSHIP OUT OF HER OWN Hot SELFISH REASONS... KARMA will always catch up and her man will also be snatched by another.

4) BE READY TO FACE THE CONSEQUENCES FOR A SHORT WHILE.... when school is on break.. let yOUR main girl know why you did it... and beg her to give you a second chance but with space till you can control yourself.

5) WHEN YOU ARE TIRED OF THE SECOND GIRL- dump her.. cos you are only friends with benefits... nothing FUTURISTIC unless you are kolo-mental

6) stop staying as a couple. this really is terrible cos it makes u confused on what you really want. GROW UP, MAN UP AND ZIP UP.

7) give it time... then go back to your major GIRL.

BUT IF WITH ALL THESE YOU FEEL YOU DO NOT LOVE YOUR MAJOR GIRL ANYMORE..... your karma is going to do final year project with your destiny for destroying a good girl.... cos she will turn bad and do it to an innocent guy,

guy u will be forked if u think u can play safe n eat both of them and still have a good life. NEVER EVER THINK WITH YOUR ERECTION.... it shows childish lack of self control.

Thanks bro, a heartwarming encouragement
Re: Please Help!!!! who do i have to choose by Bibi294(f): 5:22pm On Jan 20, 2017
dacovajnr:
Girl make we relate..your gap tooth dey do me somehow grin cheesy

Shuuuuu! shocked
Re: Please Help!!!! who do i have to choose by SINZ: 5:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
Just choose the one with the biggest nyash. grin

Thank me later
Re: Please Help!!!! who do i have to choose by Blendoscarz10(m): 11:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
SINZ:
Just choose the one with the biggest nyash. grin

Thank me later

Hmm bro you dont know what am talking about, its like the two has thesame size of yansh
Re: Please Help!!!! who do i have to choose by dacovajnr: 11:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
Bibi294:

Shuuuuu! shocked
I spoke the truth lah..shey make I lie ni cry

(1) (Reply)

/ Reasons For Smelly VAGINA / Footballer Accidentally Thanks His Wife&Girlfriend In Incredible Man Of The Matc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.