Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Help!!! Who Is Under A Spell (juju):her Fiance Or The Woman's Husband? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! Who Is Under A Spell (juju):her Fiance Or The Woman's Husband? (1368 Views)

Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Who Is Under A Spell (juju):her Fiance Or The Woman's Husband? by Kumar4india: 5:52pm On May 18, 2018
Hello Jzhane,

First of all,I want to say well done for having such a wonderful platform. I want to encourage to keep doing more because you are really blessing many lives and I am one of such people. God bless your hustle dear.

Ok,my best friend needs your help/advice. She is in serious relationship mess at the moment. She dated this guy in her office for almost one and a half years before things went south. A year and a half ago,this man was with his wife but things were not working fine. He had been married for four years and no children. According to rumors,he was the problem,the reason why they couldn't have children. Something like low sperm count. That caused a lot of strain on their marriage until the fourth year.

The man began to confide in my friend about the issues he was having with his wife. She used to be like his confidant till they became quite close. But she refused to date him when he made advances at her cos he was still married. After a while,the woman moved out of the man's house. That was when my friend agreed to start dating him. He had said that he had filed for a divorce from his wife and was awaiting the finalization. This kept on going for almost 18 months. Every time my friend brought up the issue of divorce,the man would say he is on it.

My friend has introduced this man to her parents,her friends. Every body knows them as they are engaged. They have .....

....read and comment on full story on the blog :

https://livelystones.com.ng/who-is-under-a-spell-juju-her-fiance-or-the-other-womans-husband/
Re: Help!!! Who Is Under A Spell (juju):her Fiance Or The Woman's Husband? by Beke2020: 6:59pm On May 18, 2018
coming back still downloading
Kumar4india:
Hello Jzhane,

First of all,I want to say well done for having such a wonderful platform. I want to encourage to keep doing more because you are really blessing many lives and I am one of such people. God bless your hustle dear.

Ok,my best friend needs your help/advice. She is in serious relationship mess at the moment. She dated this guy in her office for almost one and a half years before things went south. A year and a half ago,this man was with his wife but things were not working fine. He had been married for four years and no children. According to rumors,he was the problem,the reason why they couldn't have children. Something like low sperm count. That caused a lot of strain on their marriage until the fourth year.

The man began to confide in my friend about the issues he was having with his wife. She used to be like his confidant till they became quite close. But she refused to date him when he made advances at her cos he was still married. After a while,the woman moved out of the man's house. That was when my friend agreed to start dating him. He had said that he had filed for a divorce from his wife and was awaiting the finalization. This kept on going for almost 18 months. Every time my friend brought up the issue of divorce,the man would say he is on it.

My friend has introduced this man to her parents,her friends. Every body knows them as they are engaged. They have .....

....read and comment on full story on the blog :

https://livelystones.com.ng/who-is-under-a-spell-juju-her-fiance-or-the-other-womans-husband/
Re: Help!!! Who Is Under A Spell (juju):her Fiance Or The Woman's Husband? by Beke2020: 8:43am On May 19, 2018
If a man divorce his wife to marry another lady, there is the tendency that he will still divorce the second lady still for another one. The lady in question should forget about the man, thank God that it engagement they have done and not wedding. It has been said that broken engagement is better than broken marriage. She should focus on God, renew her relationship with God and ask God to give her the right person. She should know the man was seeing her as an angel because she was an outsider but if she had married him and become an insider the man will no longer see her as an angel. She should thank God for bringing her out of the mess and forget about the wife using juju on the husband. She must take her stand not to accept the man to date him again. If she try that the man will still use her and dump her. May God direct her and may she yield herself to God 's guidance IJN
Re: Help!!! Who Is Under A Spell (juju):her Fiance Or The Woman's Husband? by Samuelgr8: 5:42pm On May 19, 2018
cool cool
Beke2020:
If a man divorce his wife to marry another lady, there is the tendency that he will still divorce the second lady still for another one. The lady in question should forget about the man, thank God that it engagement they have done and not wedding. It has been said that broken engagement is better than broken marriage. She should focus on God, renew her relationship with God and ask God to give her the right person. She should know the man was seeing her as an angel because she was an outsider but if she had married him and become an insider the man will no longer see her as an angel. She should thank God for bringing her out of the mess and forget about the wife using juju on the husband. She must take her stand not to accept the man to date him again. If she try that the man will still use her and dump her. May God direct her and may she yield herself to God 's guidance IJN
Re: Help!!! Who Is Under A Spell (juju):her Fiance Or The Woman's Husband? by Kumar4india: 7:49pm On May 19, 2018
hmm
Re: Help!!! Who Is Under A Spell (juju):her Fiance Or The Woman's Husband? by Kumar4india: 11:05am On May 20, 2018
Hm
Re: Help!!! Who Is Under A Spell (juju):her Fiance Or The Woman's Husband? by turpsylegend: 8:07pm On May 22, 2018
hm
Re: Help!!! Who Is Under A Spell (juju):her Fiance Or The Woman's Husband? by turpsylegend: 8:10pm On May 22, 2018
hmm
Re: Help!!! Who Is Under A Spell (juju):her Fiance Or The Woman's Husband? by turpsylegend: 8:59pm On May 23, 2018
Hmm
Re: Help!!! Who Is Under A Spell (juju):her Fiance Or The Woman's Husband? by turpsylegend: 5:34pm On May 24, 2018
hmm
Re: Help!!! Who Is Under A Spell (juju):her Fiance Or The Woman's Husband? by turpsylegend: 8:11pm On May 25, 2018
tor
Re: Help!!! Who Is Under A Spell (juju):her Fiance Or The Woman's Husband? by z11111: 8:10am On Jun 01, 2018
Oo
Re: Help!!! Who Is Under A Spell (juju):her Fiance Or The Woman's Husband? by z11111: 5:51pm On Jun 05, 2018
Ok

(1) (Reply)

The Best Oloshos Come Out In The Late Night! / Fatherless Lady Cries Out After Her Uncle Brutalized Her In Abuja (photos) / 18+ View:instagram Slay Queen Roman Goddess Offered To Go Unclad In Exchange For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.