Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

"Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me (53813 Views)

Ebubemonso Emmanuel Obimma To Buhari: Resign Now, Your Govt A Disappointment / Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" / Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by matrix199(m): 5:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
Lol
Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by Galaxie: 5:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
A real message from a man of God
Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by Thedruggist: 5:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
He is saying the obvious
Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 20, 2017
The funny thing about all this Christian pastors ,prophet and priest is that, they seems to get information from different God.

One will say bad, the other will say good about the same subject. Their brainwashed members will call the other pastors fake while believing in their own. Yet they say their is only one God . crazy and lazy set of people that refuse to think. cry
Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by NIJJAking(m): 5:10pm On Jan 20, 2017
REPENT NOW OF YOUR SINFUL EVIL WAYS TO AVOID SPENDING YOUR ETERNITY IN HELL FIRE....JESUS CHRIST LOVES AND WARN YOU TO REPENT AND CONVERT NOW TO CHRISTIANITY TO AVOID HELL FIRE WHEN YOU DIE....you are not a mistake creature, God specially made you to be with Him here and in eternity in heaven. Give God a try today and you will know He exists and love you so much.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by mystry(m): 5:10pm On Jan 20, 2017
why didnt you say it before he was elected into office?
Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by idupaul: 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
BUHARI can destroy the Swedish economy in 6 months max ...The Holy Spirit was definitely right as usual

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by Jabioro: 5:13pm On Jan 20, 2017
I guess,d offering & tithe had drascally reduced...now that hunger is close to him.,u can imagine the rest..What God told u or u're thinking..Father adoratn relax na all of us dey inside o..Orun ma wo ki se oro enikan.
Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
sad
Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by TANTUMERGO007(m): 5:19pm On Jan 20, 2017
EBUBE MUONSO grin
Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 20, 2017
Vox populi, Vox dei!!

God will answer the cries of the people, Buhari is not as stubborn as Pharoah. We dey watch..
Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by Shaibu1275: 5:21pm On Jan 20, 2017
Nawaoo! All this herbalist pastors self, I pity those naive members
Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 20, 2017
Hian o.
Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by Gkemz: 5:23pm On Jan 20, 2017
I like and respect men of God like this who are so bold and can never be influenced to compromise by politicians just like his colleague in Enugu who lost his track.
Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by Aroh48(m): 5:23pm On Jan 20, 2017
mmm why?
Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by Dongreat(m): 5:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
NIJJAking:
REPENT NOW OF YOUR SINFUL EVIL WAYS TO AVOID SPENDING YOUR ETERNITY IN HELL FIRE....JESUS CHRIST LOVES AND WARN YOU TO REPENT AND CONVERT NOW TO CHRISTIANITY TO AVOID HELL FIRE WHEN YOU DIE....you are not a mistake creature, God specially made you to be with Him here and in eternity in heaven. Give God a try today and you will know He exists and love you so much.

Is this what they taught you in your church? To preach fear instead of love? Aggressive and radical words are tactics used to brainwash people because human naturally are filled with fear. Keep quoting hell to scare people but if you claim Jesus loves us that he died for us then I don't think such man will create hell and gladly watch people suffer in it.
Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by addizzle(f): 5:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
Rigging:
Holy spirit told u b4 2015 and u telling us in 2017. What for?
so u can kill buhari grin grin
Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by nabegibeg: 5:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
This life
Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
Mtcheew......check my signature jor
Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by MONITZ: 5:33pm On Jan 20, 2017
optional1:
oh..

This Catholic Priests should stop putting their mouth in politicis they are embarrassing we the lay faithful most time..

Really, real bt not fake priests/pastors re supposed to be the consciense of any nation, they should be able to speak to those in authority without fear or favor. Bt wat do we ve in Nigeria today ?Men of God that hobnob with politicians seeking contracts and favor .

It was this same man who said Buhari would win and he won, he is still the same person now singing a different tune.
Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by michoim(m): 5:33pm On Jan 20, 2017
Too fake to be believed
Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
dyabman:
Clearly, you are not an atheist but an idol worshiper or just confused
Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
#BITTER TRUTH!
Buhari is about the WORST TRAGEDY to befall nig.!
#this is NEVER the change i voted!!
Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by ibekwelotanna: 5:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
The question should be what is the way forward not dwelling on already known problems
Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by AntiNigerian: 5:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
Nigeria is a creation of British colonialism, and it has expired, so therefore were now enjoying the maggots(suffering) and it'll continue until we go back to our organic state! lipsrsealed
Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by Ukalejohn(m): 5:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
Why didn't he open up since if really its true... Everybody in Nigeria knows buhari won election everybody in Nigeria knows our economy is going down everybody knows we're suffering... undecided please tell us what we don't know grin
Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by Adminisher: 5:45pm On Jan 20, 2017
Thieving Pastors. Holy Spirit is very proactive. God is Alpha and Omega. Any Pastor whose voice was silent during the looting and wasting of opportunities under PDP should keep his mouth shut

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by Mbediogu(m): 5:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
kosasly:
Another Story!

I am a Christian but I want to say that some Catholic priests (not all) are part of the bad Nigerian politics. Ask Mbaka and his like. I exclude Father Kukah and his like.
Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by mikkycoins(m): 5:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
Just tell us the solution to the mess.
God cannot reveal a problem without a solution
Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by olajide8(m): 5:55pm On Jan 20, 2017
Another kanayo O. Kanayo- film actor, for the gullible minded.

Those that want to believe out of sheer hate- see his red shawl, na him sabi God pass.

Rubbish people everywhere

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
Why lying in the name of God?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia / Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer / Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.