Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Fayose Watching Donald Trump's Inauguration With Rapt Attention (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Watching Donald Trump's Inauguration With Rapt Attention (pics) (53786 Views)

IPOB At Trump Inauguration, With US Marines Holding Biafran Flag (pix) / Photos Of Governor Fayose Watching Donald Trump's Inauguration In His House. / Gov. Okorocha Rescues Woman After Social Media Post Got His Attention (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Fayose Watching Donald Trump's Inauguration With Rapt Attention (pics) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 21, 2017
oruma19:
fayose, the only man that can confront the dictator called buhari... grin grin grin. he will have one or two reasons to castigate buhari from this inauguration speech.....lolz, anyways buhaari deserves the critisms
While stealing his pple money.
Re: Fayose Watching Donald Trump's Inauguration With Rapt Attention (pics) by mickeymimi: 2:23pm On Jan 21, 2017
9ja4show:

There is something called retirement , do you want to work all your life ?

You are right thou .. I dont mean in a negative way... he is 55yrs old ..born on 4th Aug 1951....he might his private business sha. I think the western world is different from ours , after holding a prime minister or presidential post they can still go on to hold other positions such as secretary of state .. a minister , senators,,top posts etsc . They don't necessarily have to retire..but I could be wrong..

Most of our former Governors have now moved on to other post but I have never heard of our former presidents moving on to another position when their tenure ends.
Re: Fayose Watching Donald Trump's Inauguration With Rapt Attention (pics) by MrFemFem: 2:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
A senior friend asked me to wait 4 him in an
eatery in Oshogbo. So I ordered for sumtin of
₦250(sometin a gentleman lyk me can
afford)..100 amala,50 naira meat,20 pure
water and 30 naira for madam keep d change.

After Eating succesfully d Voluminous meal
and waiting ,i noticed a rich man in
agbada

. About 50secs later, a man went to
dis richman & told him he lost his wife & need
money...Immediately, d richman gave him a
millon naira cheque out of pity.(wow! I was
shocked).

Another man went in crying dat he lost his
father & needed money 4 burial, this good rich
man gave him a millon naira cheque too
(ehn? Kini mo gbo? I CANT BE LEFT OUT)

. I was cooking in my mind, d type of pitiful lie
I'll also tell 2 rececive my own 1 million...I
summoned courage and went to d richman's
front.

I told him I lost my grandfather & I need
money (I was crying,sheddingcrocodile
tears...).whileI was expecting this man to
open his brief case & give me a cheque too,
suddenly I heard a noise

"CUT!!! CUT!!! CUT!!! MR MAN, YOU CAN'T
INTERUPT OUR FILM JUST LIKE THAT"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Atiku's 2019 Campaign In Owerri, Imo State / Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) / Fake Army Officer Caught With 3 Kids All Tied With Bombs On Their Body In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.