Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Fayose Watching Donald Trump's Inauguration With Rapt Attention (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Watching Donald Trump's Inauguration With Rapt Attention (pics) (53790 Views)

IPOB At Trump Inauguration, With US Marines Holding Biafran Flag (pix) / Photos Of Governor Fayose Watching Donald Trump's Inauguration In His House. / Gov. Okorocha Rescues Woman After Social Media Post Got His Attention (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Watching Donald Trump's Inauguration With Rapt Attention (pics) by zomby(m): 6:21pm On Jan 20, 2017
Not sure what Fayose is watching for......Donald Trump on his worst day still better than any of these knuckle heads we call leaders in Nigeria.
Re: Fayose Watching Donald Trump's Inauguration With Rapt Attention (pics) by doctokwus: 6:22pm On Jan 20, 2017
I sight GEJ there,having a handshake with president Trump.
Re: Fayose Watching Donald Trump's Inauguration With Rapt Attention (pics) by EROMS38(m): 6:23pm On Jan 20, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:

The children of Israel ti take over grin lets see if northern governors would go there for meetings
as in ehnnnnnnnn grin
Re: Fayose Watching Donald Trump's Inauguration With Rapt Attention (pics) by Mufasa27(m): 6:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
FunkyMetahuman:
Has he paid workers salary?
E nor consign yhu

1 Like

Re: Fayose Watching Donald Trump's Inauguration With Rapt Attention (pics) by IVORY2009(m): 6:26pm On Jan 20, 2017
correct governor, strongest gov frm the south west!
Re: Fayose Watching Donald Trump's Inauguration With Rapt Attention (pics) by deolu2000(m): 6:26pm On Jan 20, 2017
That one that had his organiser opnened, abeg is he taking minutes or what? Or they are jotting down phrases and clauses they will use to scatter APC govt's head next week?
Re: Fayose Watching Donald Trump's Inauguration With Rapt Attention (pics) by demolinka(m): 6:26pm On Jan 20, 2017
FAYOSE: Chai! See democracy in action o!! Mesef i go try help INEC run free and fair elec... No e no go work; butter no be monkey food. Make i maintain status quo.
Re: Fayose Watching Donald Trump's Inauguration With Rapt Attention (pics) by madridguy(m): 6:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
The children of Israel must go to Saudi Arabia to take a bow.

TANTUMERGO007:

The children of Israel ti take over grin lets see if northern governors would go there for meetings
Re: Fayose Watching Donald Trump's Inauguration With Rapt Attention (pics) by Realhommie(m): 6:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
Is he the only one watching the event? Why does it have to be news and why is it on FP? Na wa
Re: Fayose Watching Donald Trump's Inauguration With Rapt Attention (pics) by mickeymimi: 6:30pm On Jan 20, 2017
Money is good O jare .. lucky them... they are confident NEPA will not take light plus stand by generators ..they can watch from beginning till end. smiley
Barack is now ex president ..I wonder what his next job will be
God bless Nigeria ..God bless America
Re: Fayose Watching Donald Trump's Inauguration With Rapt Attention (pics) by Mufasa27(m): 6:30pm On Jan 20, 2017
Realhommie:
Is he the only one watching the event? Why does it have to be news and why is it on FP? Na wa
Because he is a governor, and you are a fuckboi looking for likes on Nairaland... You see why now

1 Like

Re: Fayose Watching Donald Trump's Inauguration With Rapt Attention (pics) by curvilicious: 6:33pm On Jan 20, 2017
stephenduru:
Above are photos of Ekiti State Governor, His Excellency, Mr. Ayodele Fayose watching with rapt attention "The Inauguration of Donald Trump" on CNN right now.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/fayose-pictured-watching-donald-trumps.html?m=1

Above abi below?
Re: Fayose Watching Donald Trump's Inauguration With Rapt Attention (pics) by OnowuOra(m): 6:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
APC nightmare........... Looking for what next to lash BuBu with. Carry go joor
Re: Fayose Watching Donald Trump's Inauguration With Rapt Attention (pics) by FunkyMetahuman: 6:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
Mufasa27:

E nor consign yhu
how my comment take "consign" yhu
Re: Fayose Watching Donald Trump's Inauguration With Rapt Attention (pics) by Royalfurnitures: 6:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
Same way Buhari is watching right now,

Pls check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: Fayose Watching Donald Trump's Inauguration With Rapt Attention (pics) by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
He's watching to see if that buffoon GEJ was actually invited...dead brain governor

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Watching Donald Trump's Inauguration With Rapt Attention (pics) by Mufasa27(m): 6:43pm On Jan 20, 2017
FunkyMetahuman:
how my comment take "consign" yhu
I hate when people poke nose to Wetin wey know consign dem... Last time I checked you are not a Freedom fighter or human right activist, you are just trying to spite a good man for likes..
Re: Fayose Watching Donald Trump's Inauguration With Rapt Attention (pics) by Realhommie(m): 6:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
Mufasa27:

Because he is a governor, and you are a fuckboi looking for likes on Nairaland... You see why now
K.
Re: Fayose Watching Donald Trump's Inauguration With Rapt Attention (pics) by ehiski: 6:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
Photo speaks Obama's inauguration vs Trump's inauguration.

Re: Fayose Watching Donald Trump's Inauguration With Rapt Attention (pics) by FunkyMetahuman: 6:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
Mufasa27:

I hate when people poke nose to Wetin wey know consign dem... Last time I checked you are not a Freedom fighter or human right activist, you are just trying to spite a good man for likes..
and you poke nosing into comment is a lovely thing to do?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Watching Donald Trump's Inauguration With Rapt Attention (pics) by 2shur: 6:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
my pipol of ekiti
and other gullible naija at large.
i am here once again..
though I'm not physically there with you..however from the comfort of the govt house...it is a shame that pmb was not invited to witness the inauguration of donald trump

Re: Fayose Watching Donald Trump's Inauguration With Rapt Attention (pics) by David25(m): 6:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
I see Fayose as a president of this country some day.
He has being beaten severely. He has taken a shield not to fall again.

When last have you gotten your eyes checked? grin
Re: Fayose Watching Donald Trump's Inauguration With Rapt Attention (pics) by charlesucheh(m): 6:53pm On Jan 20, 2017
The most Ugliest of all the United state's presidents put together!
Re: Fayose Watching Donald Trump's Inauguration With Rapt Attention (pics) by Mufasa27(m): 6:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
FunkyMetahuman:
and you poke nosing into comment is a lovely thing to do?

Nigga, watch what you say on here because I will always come for you whenever I notice you are derailing again..
Re: Fayose Watching Donald Trump's Inauguration With Rapt Attention (pics) by FunkyMetahuman: 6:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
[s]
Mufasa27:

Nigga, watch what you say on here because I will always come for you whenever I notice you are derailing again..
[/s]*yawnz*

1 Like

Re: Fayose Watching Donald Trump's Inauguration With Rapt Attention (pics) by Mufasa27(m): 7:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
FunkyMetahuman:
[s][/s]*yawnz*
You hungry or you wanna take a nap?? * lol
Re: Fayose Watching Donald Trump's Inauguration With Rapt Attention (pics) by FunkyMetahuman: 7:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
[s]
Mufasa27:

You hungry or you wanna take a nap?? * lol
[/s]k
Re: Fayose Watching Donald Trump's Inauguration With Rapt Attention (pics) by Kiakia(m): 7:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
Fayose has no serious job. Imagine sitting all day, watching Trump's inaguration on Tv! Incredible!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Watching Donald Trump's Inauguration With Rapt Attention (pics) by Mufasa27(m): 7:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
FunkyMetahuman:
[s][/s]k
Watch you back I'm coming for youuuuuu lol
Re: Fayose Watching Donald Trump's Inauguration With Rapt Attention (pics) by castrokins(m): 7:13pm On Jan 20, 2017
I Expect His Press Release Before 12midnight.
Re: Fayose Watching Donald Trump's Inauguration With Rapt Attention (pics) by faridpac2: 7:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:
I am proud to be a JEWS cool LETS SEE HOW THAT FU LA NI WOULD KILL ANY JEW

SOWIE IN ADVANCE TO ALL MY MUSLIM BROTHERS, NO MORE VISA grin
Hahaha mumu even u trumph will not give u visa because he included u among those whose he don't want see any more in USA

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Watching Donald Trump's Inauguration With Rapt Attention (pics) by koladebrainiac(m): 7:22pm On Jan 20, 2017
As if ekiti lives depend on Trump.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Shehu Sani's Resignation Letter To APC (FULL TRANSCRIPT) / Fake Army Officer Caught With 3 Kids All Tied With Bombs On Their Body In Abuja / Obasanjo Meets With Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.