Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,036 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo (7642 Views)

'nigerian Army Was Soft On Biafrans During Civil War' - President Buhari / Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers / 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men – Popular Cleric, Ebube-muonso [video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by LecciGucci: 11:56am On Jan 21, 2017
omofunaab:

Yes am a proud Muslim. You have diverted to marriage again. ..lol

Thats what im saying dat yoruba muslims are wicked people...ThEY SUPPORT EVIL WEN THEIR BROTHERS COMMIT IT.. BUT CONDEM IT ANOTHER PERSON COMMINTS IT.

IM MENTIONING MARRIAGE BECOX IM LISTING OUT THE EVIL UR PEOPLE SUPPORTS...

im not used to doing this before but i hate when people sound as if a crime is only synonymous with only one tribe...
Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by darkblack89(m): 12:06pm On Jan 21, 2017
are we even better than the so called tribal racists. creating a thread that could cause mayhem
Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by darkblack89(m): 12:06pm On Jan 21, 2017
fb.com/blacksureodds
Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by Ngokafor(f): 12:09pm On Jan 21, 2017
omofunaab:

I think you are the coward here, i see something bad in both money rituals and drug pushing.. .i said drug pushing is worse than money rituals.. Which i will stand by any day. ..in your own case you see nothing bad in drug pushing at all instead you blame those taking the drugs.. How many people have you guys caught in igbo land for peddling drugs abroad Atleast yorubas are still dealing with theirs.

My saying that yorubas buy human heads from the east is better the truth and if you are wise i expect you to condemn baby factories where human heads are sold for 20k but no you guys won't, you will prefer to blame buhari for that and say hardship is what is making those people engage in such activities.

Just recently your tribesmen opened a baby factory branch in borno of all places, the branch you opened in abeokuta here was burnt down , what's more babaric than housing girls below 15 years in place, delivering and selling their children for 20k.

The late kola olawuyi, started a programme on both radio and TV to expose Ritualists and evil doers, the man died but the programme is still active up till now.

I said money rituals is bad so also drug pushing but the adverse effects of drug pushing to the society is worse, it's just like HIV and AIDS, everybody knows both are diseases but they also know that the AIDS is more deadlier than HIV.

but in your own case you don't really blame those who peddle drugs but blame those who buys them, and you said buying drugs is a choice. . You don't see anything wrong in it, the only time you feel something is wrong is when they are being killed by Asian authorities but even at that they are regarded as brave men by your tribesmen. When will most of you start speaking against criminality even if they don't stop.. Instead of calling criminals hardworking,brave and industrious .

Infact recently about 42 girls age below 16 years mostly from eastern part of the country were rehabilitated by Ogun state ministry of women affairs and child development . A certain hardworking and industrious woman brought them from the east to engage in prostitution, am sure your warped mind won't blame the woman but the yoruba men and abokis spending money to have sex with them

....You are a clown dude and most likely a troll..You have switched to baby factory and trafficking now right??...while the issue here is drug-trafficking and ritual killings endemic in the SW.

..I honestly feel you know your point is baseless,thats why you are all over the place with no clear direction or thought process..You simply ignorantly and stuupidly jumped on this thread talking about drug-dealing,forgetting your ritualistic brothers and sis all over your region.I have already stated that i do not condone drug-trafficking but you are here blabbling and trying to save face,.

....Be that as it may,if i start reeling out crimes commited by your kinsman in the Uk(credit card fraud,rape,drug dealing and murder),Us,Saudi Arabia(the muslims amongst you)..and in varous parts of Nigeria,this thread will not contain so swerve dude...You lots are simply very hypocitical.You love to make so much noise about other peoples fault,forgetting that yours are twice that of theirs.

..From your postulations and assertions,it is clear you consider drug-pushing as a worse crime than killing others for rituals..smh!!....well i guess that explains why it is out of control in your region ...Such a shame.
Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by Ngokafor(f): 12:12pm On Jan 21, 2017
omofunaab:

Yes am a proud Muslim. You have diverted to marriage again. ..lol

...Oh you are even a muslim??..no wonder you are so myopic and see nothing wrong in human rituals..*shudders and unfollows thread*.
Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by omofunaab(m): 12:32pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ngokafor:

....You are a clown dude and most likely a troll..You have switched to baby factory and trafficking now right??...while the issue here is drug-trafficking and ritual killings endemic in the SW.

..I honestly feel you know your point is baseless,thats why you are all over the place with no clear direction or thought process..You simply ignorantly and stuupidly jumped on this thread talking about drug-dealing,forgetting your ritualistic brothers and sis all over your region.I have already stated that i do not condone drug-trafficking but you are here blabbling and trying to save face,.

....Be that as it may,if start reeling out crimes commited by your kinsman in the Uk(credit card fraud,rape,drug dealing and murder),Us,Saudi Arabia(the muslims amongst you)..and in varous parts of Nigeria,this thread will not contain so swerve dude...You lots are simply very hypocrital.You lots love tto make so much noise about other peoples fault,forgetting that yours is twice that of theirs.

..From your postulations and assertions,it is clear you consider drug-pushing as a worse crime than killing others for rituals..smh!!....well i guess that explains why it is out of control in your region ...Such a shame.

Sorry for telling you about prostitution and human trafficking. ..I was only trying to inform you of criminal activities perpetrated by your tribesmen in all parts of the country.. You guys have no limits.. You open criminal branches everywhere..
Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by Dedetwo(m): 12:38pm On Jan 21, 2017
AshawoGirl:
I don't care for this una Biafra struggle. But what I saw today I must talk. #eyewitness

In Stanbic Bank Oyigbo. In a bus. Saw some Ipob protesters. They stopped an Hausa man. Said they will search him if he has dagger. I thought that was all...

After the searching they dipped hand in his pocket took his 11thousand naira. One was David. He was shouting his name that he doesn't fear.

What kind of rubbish is this. If you are angry face who shot u not the innocent ones.

After they will only post pictures of how they shot dem...

Nobody can be regarded as innocent when virtues give way to stupidity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria / 2023 Polls: NASS Under Pressure To Pass Electoral Act Amendment Bill / Breaking News Heavy Gunfire At Onitcha Uperiweka Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.