Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Man Plans To Get Arrested Over These Pretty South African Police Officers. PICS - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Plans To Get Arrested Over These Pretty South African Police Officers. PICS (77078 Views)

Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her / 60-year Old Man Plans To Make His Advanced Sex Doll A Full Time Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Plans To Get Arrested Over These Pretty South African Police Officers. PICS by wtfCode: 5:23pm On Jan 21, 2017
slap1:

Owerri nko? On my street alone...
Infact, the entire south east.
Re: Man Plans To Get Arrested Over These Pretty South African Police Officers. PICS by vandalZA(m): 8:07pm On Jan 21, 2017
djbobby007:
this are metro officials not police,jst like lastma in lagos state,trace in ogun state....get ur fact right,bin there and back
let me correct you since I'm south African those are SAPS full time police women that chase and arrest criminals around south africa and the wear blue. Metro police wear blue and brown, the blue colour represents the department of police and the brown color which is a trouser represents the department traffic... If you think those women are beautiful, you should see the traffic police women.

1 Like

Re: Man Plans To Get Arrested Over These Pretty South African Police Officers. PICS by vandalZA(m): 8:27pm On Jan 21, 2017
djbobby007:
u won't understand if u av never bin there,is a unit under police,frm d other uniform
you should just visit south africa for one-day and comeback to comment again on this post.

1 Like

Re: Man Plans To Get Arrested Over These Pretty South African Police Officers. PICS by vandalZA(m): 8:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
henrydadon:

they are like the lasma of south africa..

they aint the real police officer..

their job is to arrest traffic offenders

stop being ignorant

this is the problem with nigeria alway acting like we know it all..
Bra stop telling lies, just ask your Nigeria brothers who live in Pretoria to tell you the difference between a metro police and a SAPS police officer.
Re: Man Plans To Get Arrested Over These Pretty South African Police Officers. PICS by djbobby007: 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
vandalZA:
you should just visit south africa for one-day and comeback to comment again on this post.
I dnt need to visit again I was there years back,I stayed in yeoville for over 2 years
Re: Man Plans To Get Arrested Over These Pretty South African Police Officers. PICS by ewosk: 2:55pm On Jan 23, 2017
IronGalaxy:
Who asked you? You Nigerians like acting like HIV is not a problem in your country, everytime someone mentions SA women someone's gonna follow with" HIV" this "AIDS" that's boring, backwards and childish

i would have said that you are pained...but it is none of my business grin
Re: Man Plans To Get Arrested Over These Pretty South African Police Officers. PICS by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 24, 2017
ewosk:

i would have said that you are pained...but it is none of my business grin
here is your business....https://www.nairaland.com/3483250/9579-lagosians-tested-positive-hiv ....the jungle is not immune from deadly diseases either grin grin
Re: Man Plans To Get Arrested Over These Pretty South African Police Officers. PICS by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
ha ha ha grin that's funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady / "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.