Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,720 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Man Plans To Get Arrested Over These Pretty South African Police Officers. PICS - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Plans To Get Arrested Over These Pretty South African Police Officers. PICS (77080 Views)

Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her / 60-year Old Man Plans To Make His Advanced Sex Doll A Full Time Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Plans To Get Arrested Over These Pretty South African Police Officers. PICS by pxjosh(m): 12:36am On Jan 21, 2017
Arsenalholic:

The problem with a lot of you is that you like making flawed generalizations.

Listen, not every pretty and classy lady you see out there is an "olosho"

There are breathtaking Nigerian ladies littered all over the country who do not sell their bodies for money. If you want proof, I have 3 well brought up, absolutely gorgeous sisters who will NEVER sell their bodies for money.

So Mr.Man purge your mind.

Good night.

1 Like

Re: Man Plans To Get Arrested Over These Pretty South African Police Officers. PICS by Nobody: 12:48am On Jan 21, 2017
They think they'll meet them anywhere should they get arrested like the girls are the only police officers?.
They'll be surprised at the kind of sadist male police officers that'll arrest and manhandle them.

1 Like

Re: Man Plans To Get Arrested Over These Pretty South African Police Officers. PICS by wtfCode: 12:57am On Jan 21, 2017
Captivating ke undecided
Mtcheeew, come to Enugu n' see babes wey these officers no fine reach quarter

1 Like

Re: Man Plans To Get Arrested Over These Pretty South African Police Officers. PICS by EmekaBlue(m): 1:21am On Jan 21, 2017
d one taking d pics kiss
Re: Man Plans To Get Arrested Over These Pretty South African Police Officers. PICS by Nobody: 4:02am On Jan 21, 2017
ezra1990:
Quite disappointing to know dat stupidity is now glorified nowadays!!!
LMAO.
Re: Man Plans To Get Arrested Over These Pretty South African Police Officers. PICS by 2shur: 5:36am On Jan 21, 2017
80 percent of south africans
have h.i.v
Re: Man Plans To Get Arrested Over These Pretty South African Police Officers. PICS by modsfucker: 6:10am On Jan 21, 2017
Who doesn't wanted to be arrested by these fine chicks? Infact I want to be arrested everyday by them. Ganja full my house everywhere and I want to thief Buhari's cap.
Re: Man Plans To Get Arrested Over These Pretty South African Police Officers. PICS by slap1(m): 6:21am On Jan 21, 2017
Arsenalholic:

There are breathtaking Nigerian ladies littered all over the country who do not sell their bodies for money. If you want proof, I have 3 well brought up, absolutely gorgeous sisters who will NEVER sell their bodies for money.

Good night.

I believe you, so epp me with one. grin
Re: Man Plans To Get Arrested Over These Pretty South African Police Officers. PICS by slap1(m): 6:22am On Jan 21, 2017
wtfCode:
Captivating ke undecided
Mtcheeew, come to Enugu n' see babes wey these officers no fine reach quarter

Owerri nko? On my street alone...
Re: Man Plans To Get Arrested Over These Pretty South African Police Officers. PICS by Nobody: 6:40am On Jan 21, 2017
2shur:
80 percent of south africans
have h.i.v
90% of NAF is made up of Boko Haram terrorists with ebola grin ,I mean why do you think they bombed a refugee camp??
Re: Man Plans To Get Arrested Over These Pretty South African Police Officers. PICS by Histrings08(m): 6:48am On Jan 21, 2017
There's nothing like flawed generalization, as bad as Sodom was, there's still lot's family who stood out.. Can we now say because of those few Sodom wasn't bad huh?.. Save ur lectures for ur kids jawe
Arsenalholic:

Good night.
Re: Man Plans To Get Arrested Over These Pretty South African Police Officers. PICS by Odkosh: 6:50am On Jan 21, 2017
L0velyn:
but all we have here in this Nigeria place is, hungry pot bellies police officers, with scary lĂ´oking face like some condemed masquered....I give up
babe, you are hot. So pretty mehn.
Re: Man Plans To Get Arrested Over These Pretty South African Police Officers. PICS by Cleff4u(m): 7:11am On Jan 21, 2017
they are indeed pretty, i will equally like to get involve. i love them too but i can only marry one of then if giving a chance
Re: Man Plans To Get Arrested Over These Pretty South African Police Officers. PICS by LeSudAfricaine: 7:36am On Jan 21, 2017
As a South African I reckon these are basic. There are real stunners in RSA, these girls are ok

2 Likes

Re: Man Plans To Get Arrested Over These Pretty South African Police Officers. PICS by Arsenalholic(m): 7:47am On Jan 21, 2017
Ogbonnaya1:

See dis one you dey advertise your sisters e be like. Say dem don reach 40 eyha
The bible says in the book of Proverbs: fools open their mouths to talk before thinking... And they never make sense

I just paraphrased that for you.

1 Like

Re: Man Plans To Get Arrested Over These Pretty South African Police Officers. PICS by ewosk: 8:03am On Jan 21, 2017
AIDS is real ooo.... S.A has the highest % of ......

if you say this chicks fine, i Concur.....I Concur
Re: Man Plans To Get Arrested Over These Pretty South African Police Officers. PICS by IronGalaxy: 8:03am On Jan 21, 2017
Check out my thread "Beautiful South African Girls"

1 Like

Re: Man Plans To Get Arrested Over These Pretty South African Police Officers. PICS by IronGalaxy: 8:07am On Jan 21, 2017
ewosk:
AIDS is real ooo.... S.A has the highest % of ......

if you say this chicks fine, i Concur.....I Concur
Who asked you? You Nigerians like acting like HIV is not a problem in your country, everytime someone mentions SA women someone's gonna follow with" HIV" this "AIDS" that's boring, backwards and childish

2 Likes

Re: Man Plans To Get Arrested Over These Pretty South African Police Officers. PICS by chineloSA(f): 8:13am On Jan 21, 2017
henrydadon:

they are like the lasma of south africa..

they aint the real police officer..
O
their job is to arrest traffic offenders

stop being ignorant

this is the problem with nigeria alway acting like we know it all..

You are lying. These are the real SAPS not Metro cops.

1 Like

Re: Man Plans To Get Arrested Over These Pretty South African Police Officers. PICS by Larablink(f): 9:12am On Jan 21, 2017
Greedgod:
lets join the paramilitary . I and you
am strongly behind you.
Re: Man Plans To Get Arrested Over These Pretty South African Police Officers. PICS by Larablink(f): 9:14am On Jan 21, 2017
KingGeorgey:
U r cuter wink
thanks wink
Re: Man Plans To Get Arrested Over These Pretty South African Police Officers. PICS by lailo: 9:20am On Jan 21, 2017
By d time u know them so closely.U would change ur mind about them.Beauty is not everything.
Re: Man Plans To Get Arrested Over These Pretty South African Police Officers. PICS by Greedgod: 9:28am On Jan 21, 2017
Larablink:
am strongly behind you.
fear fear ladies first
Re: Man Plans To Get Arrested Over These Pretty South African Police Officers. PICS by Baba4dgals: 9:30am On Jan 21, 2017
Arsenalholic:

If you want proof, [s]I have 3 well brought up, absolutely gorgeous sisters who will NEVER sell their bodies for money[/s]
u dy folo dem waka around to knw dem no dy fucck for monie abi

Or dos call gals u dy gbensh dem no get trusted brother too...

Welldone brother of 3virgins
Re: Man Plans To Get Arrested Over These Pretty South African Police Officers. PICS by kenoz(m): 9:47am On Jan 21, 2017
They are beautiful
Re: Man Plans To Get Arrested Over These Pretty South African Police Officers. PICS by yedidiah(m): 10:00am On Jan 21, 2017
Must you copy lala In your post to get to front page. Just tired of all theseangry

By the way, e go be like film for that guy eye when he discovers those girls are as bad as Amanda Nunes of UFC
Re: Man Plans To Get Arrested Over These Pretty South African Police Officers. PICS by samazagudu(m): 10:01am On Jan 21, 2017
And these are the police...

1 Like

Re: Man Plans To Get Arrested Over These Pretty South African Police Officers. PICS by Abagworo(m): 12:13pm On Jan 21, 2017
They look like Igbo girls.
Re: Man Plans To Get Arrested Over These Pretty South African Police Officers. PICS by georgecso(m): 1:06pm On Jan 21, 2017
When you see this kind of lovely Policewomen to commit crime go dey hungry person...
Re: Man Plans To Get Arrested Over These Pretty South African Police Officers. PICS by wtfCode: 5:23pm On Jan 21, 2017
slap1:

Owerri nko? On my street alone...
Intact, the entire south east.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.