Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,158 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

What Makes You Proud, Of Being A Nigerian? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Makes You Proud, Of Being A Nigerian? (544 Views)

7 Moments That Will Make You Proud Of Being Nigerian / We Are Proud Of Senator Dino Melaye - APC, Kogi Newspaper Advert / Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes You Proud, Of Being A Nigerian? by illmatic101(m): 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
For me

Jellof rice and Calabar dishes

The ladies

Social networks

Impunity ( breaking traffic laws )
Re: What Makes You Proud, Of Being A Nigerian? by LoveMachine(m): 10:21pm On Jan 20, 2017
Against all odds we somehow make it. We have every reason to spiral into anarchy and yet we've managed to remain civil. Put anywhere on this Earth with an enabling environment and we flourish. Our potential is infinite.
Re: What Makes You Proud, Of Being A Nigerian? by Airoflaw(m): 10:26pm On Jan 20, 2017
Recession!!
Re: What Makes You Proud, Of Being A Nigerian? by jiinxed: 10:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
There's nothing to be proud of about being a nigerian. Travel to another country and you would find out firsthand.

2 Likes

Re: What Makes You Proud, Of Being A Nigerian? by taofeek11(m): 10:53pm On Jan 20, 2017
Nothing........if there is any, pls let me know.

4 Likes

Re: What Makes You Proud, Of Being A Nigerian? by juman(m): 12:18am On Jan 21, 2017
taofeek11:
Nothing........if there is any, pls let me know.

You are right.

Nothing to be proud of.

3 Likes

Re: What Makes You Proud, Of Being A Nigerian? by ourema(f): 12:30am On Jan 21, 2017
A little bit of problem which may cause crisis in other countries of the world is a mild issue in Nigeria. Thanks to marry years of long suffering

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Proud, Of Being A Nigerian? by mykeljosef: 1:53am On Jan 21, 2017
that

we are savages

Re: What Makes You Proud, Of Being A Nigerian? by RonJeremy: 2:11am On Jan 21, 2017
........that I'll soon be a Biafran.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed To NBC: Probe Shooting Of Big Brother Naija In South Africa / Relate Youself With These Men Of Power... Which Birth Month Are You? / Apapa Customs Rakes In N6.1b From Duty On Imported Rice. Read More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.