Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,281 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Hon. (engr). Obinna; MHR, Congratulates Pres. Trump - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. (engr). Obinna; MHR, Congratulates Pres. Trump (869 Views)

Emmanuel Obinna Onuoha: Boko Haram Kills Newly Married Soldier In Borno (Photos) / Obinna Okadigbo Is Dead (Chuba Okadigbo’s Son) / Senator Obinna Ogba Accuses Abdullahi Adamu Of Plot To Remove Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hon. (engr). Obinna; MHR, Congratulates Pres. Trump by obibc(m): 1:31am On Jan 21, 2017
“Your victory has demonstrated that no person anywhere in the world should not dare to dream of wanting to change the world for a better place". (Hon. Obinna Onwubuariri, MHR).

“We, the good people of Okigwe North federal constituency note and applaud your commitment to supporting the cause of peace and security around the world. We trust that you will also make it the mission of your presidency to combat the scourge of poverty and disease everywhere".

“We wish you strength and fortitude in the challenging days and years that lie ahead. We are sure you will ultimately achieve your dream making the United States of America a full partner in a community of nations committed to peace and prosperity for all.”

Hon. (Engr). Obinna Kingsley Onwubuariri
MHR, Representing Okigwe North Fed. Constituency.

Re: Hon. (engr). Obinna; MHR, Congratulates Pres. Trump by Cornerstone2020(m): 6:18am On Jan 21, 2017
Anyway he is seeking for attention I hope he gets it. While I grab my FTC
Re: Hon. (engr). Obinna; MHR, Congratulates Pres. Trump by blackpanda: 6:29am On Jan 21, 2017
If this is the best okigwe can produce, then it is a pity
Re: Hon. (engr). Obinna; MHR, Congratulates Pres. Trump by BlackDBagba: 5:57pm On Jan 21, 2017
State your greviances... Otherwise, you made no point.

blackpanda:
Re: Hon. (engr). Obinna; MHR, Congratulates Pres. Trump by Eledan: 6:01pm On Jan 21, 2017
ipob rep
Re: Hon. (engr). Obinna; MHR, Congratulates Pres. Trump by Skypawchin: 6:22pm On Jan 21, 2017
You are just being jealous of this lawmaker..........
blackpanda:

(1) (Reply)

I Am The Prime Mover Of Pdp’s Downfall In 2015 – Tinubu / Acting President At Lagos International Airport Checking Out Toilets And Others / Hezbollah In Delta State Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.