Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

See What This Hot Lady Was Seen Doing Secretly In Her Bedroom (photos +video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Hot Lady Was Seen Doing Secretly In Her Bedroom (photos +video) (7038 Views)

Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom / Hot Lady's Outfit To Club Rumours Got People Talking / Hot Lady & Her Man Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Hot Lady Was Seen Doing Secretly In Her Bedroom (photos +video) by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 5:21am On Jan 21, 2017
A young lady in a revealing dress has been massively trending on social media after she dropped this sensual video.

This young lady left dancers and video vixens with some tips about captivating the minds of their audience in music videos.

The lady who is not a Nigerian danced breathtakingly to a dance-hall song within the confine of her bedroom with a stellar performance that could be taken to the cinemas.
As at the time of filing this report, the video had garnered about 80,000 views in 9 hours of its release on a popular site.

Download Video here: http://sabipeepz.com/2017/01/21/see-what-this-hot-lady-was-seen-doing-secretly-in-her-bedroom-photos-video/

Re: See What This Hot Lady Was Seen Doing Secretly In Her Bedroom (photos +video) by modelsms(m): 5:30am On Jan 21, 2017
nawao
Re: See What This Hot Lady Was Seen Doing Secretly In Her Bedroom (photos +video) by hernandson(m): 6:33am On Jan 21, 2017
she was dancing so!
Re: See What This Hot Lady Was Seen Doing Secretly In Her Bedroom (photos +video) by pointblank247(m): 7:52am On Jan 21, 2017
wetin concern me ?
Re: See What This Hot Lady Was Seen Doing Secretly In Her Bedroom (photos +video) by Xzbit91: 8:21am On Jan 21, 2017
OP, where is the hot?
Re: See What This Hot Lady Was Seen Doing Secretly In Her Bedroom (photos +video) by wayne4loan: 10:19am On Jan 21, 2017
@ op that lady looks very much like GLORIA cool
Re: See What This Hot Lady Was Seen Doing Secretly In Her Bedroom (photos +video) by ramdris(m): 11:42am On Jan 21, 2017
Disgusting

Re: See What This Hot Lady Was Seen Doing Secretly In Her Bedroom (photos +video) by Airtimex(m): 12:40pm On Jan 21, 2017
Story for the gods

1 Like

Re: See What This Hot Lady Was Seen Doing Secretly In Her Bedroom (photos +video) by Kobicove(m): 1:27pm On Jan 21, 2017
What's so secret about dancing in your own bedroom? undecided
Re: See What This Hot Lady Was Seen Doing Secretly In Her Bedroom (photos +video) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: See What This Hot Lady Was Seen Doing Secretly In Her Bedroom (photos +video) by rhonard(m): 2:27pm On Jan 21, 2017
awon omo irole aye, rubbish

1 Like

Re: See What This Hot Lady Was Seen Doing Secretly In Her Bedroom (photos +video) by jbblues24(m): 11:47pm On May 26, 2019
Na she get her body...
Re: See What This Hot Lady Was Seen Doing Secretly In Her Bedroom (photos +video) by jbblues24(m): 12:17am On May 29, 2019
Nice use of purple in this experience!

(1) (Reply)

I Want My Husband To Be Like...... / This Is My Kind Of Man (photo) / Snubbing My Gal Friend!!!!gone Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.