Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,629 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom (98759 Views)

Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+) / Man Carries His Girlfriend On His Leg As She Takes Selfie In Pre-Wedding Shoot / #Support All Breasts , South African Lady Posts Her Breast pics On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by princewill237: 1:36am On Nov 09, 2017
This lady shared a photo in a sexy black dress but instead of getting accolades, she horrified Twitter users..Can you guess why?

http://www.waecnecoexpo.com/2017/11/girl-posts-selfie-in-sexy-dress-but.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by temblor1(m): 1:54am On Nov 09, 2017
UNKEMPT

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by idkAttitude(m): 3:50am On Nov 09, 2017
Who cares grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by drizzymadbet(m): 4:47am On Nov 09, 2017
Chai this is a reflection of some of our naija girls, most of em would never want you to give em a surprise visit.

Dirty and unkempt girls is an instant turn off

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by festwiz(m): 5:35am On Nov 09, 2017
She was looking for the perfect dress...and she nailed it...lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by ihatebuhari(f): 6:38am On Nov 09, 2017
Lol
Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by IIshort(m): 6:43am On Nov 09, 2017
Ok
Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by Samusu(m): 7:19am On Nov 09, 2017
Lol @my mom always told me that: "dirty room means dirty something".

15 Likes

Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by Florblu(f): 7:25am On Nov 09, 2017
The room is not dirty but scattered

52 Likes

Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by Larrey(f): 7:53am On Nov 09, 2017
Her sexy dress, her bedroom, her business.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by Tyrabarbara(f): 8:33am On Nov 09, 2017
most of these ladies are dirty. forget that they are slaying outside. that reminds me of psychology. the lecturer said if you want to study ladies, you should study them in their naturalistic environment, na that time you go know say all these their slaying na facadecheesy.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by ReinaFarine: 8:54am On Nov 09, 2017
*Peeps through the window*

Let me kukuma arrange my room before they reach my turn....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by ruggedtimi(m): 10:10am On Nov 09, 2017
the dirtiest room i have seen was a girl's room, she had an apple laptop, Samsung l e d tv and dstv all covered with dirt/dust like she dey fry plantain on top the apple laptop. Her wardrobe was vomiting cloths and undies out like a malaria patient. I had to sit down on her bed with one side of my y*nsh

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by valgbo(m): 11:08am On Nov 09, 2017
lol
Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by BRAV0O(m): 11:17am On Nov 09, 2017
Na their life
Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by Learnstuffs: 12:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
Slay queen

1 Like

Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by barbiecue(f): 12:06pm On Nov 09, 2017
Lol grin
Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 09, 2017
Smellos... MOST ladies are like that. Clean on the outside, dirty on the inside.
What your room looks like is who you truly are!

1 Like

Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 09, 2017
I have seen someone that is worse than me grin

7 Likes

Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by BruncleZuma: 4:54pm On Nov 09, 2017

1 Like

Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by SuperSuave3: 4:54pm On Nov 09, 2017
RIP NAIRALAND angry so this is news?

well, to the topic, I'm not surprised, my sisters room is always littered and scattered compared to mine. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by neonly: 4:55pm On Nov 09, 2017
Hmmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by pdpisGONE: 4:55pm On Nov 09, 2017
BAD
most nigerian ladies are like this
this is why they smell
#disgusting

3 Likes

Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 09, 2017
Dirty shocked
Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by Nackzy: 4:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
Pig... Her undies must be smelling seriously
Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
What a mess!
Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by Sirpaul(m): 4:57pm On Nov 09, 2017
she's only trying to show us the number of wears in her room nothing more

1 Like

Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by Brillantman: 4:57pm On Nov 09, 2017
That's not room.... It's dunghill

1 Like

Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by ALAYORMII: 4:57pm On Nov 09, 2017
A sexy dirty gurl
Re: Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 09, 2017
see rat....chaiii

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir / Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man / Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.