Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,147 members, 7,953,533 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:16 PM

One Thing You Did In A Relationship You Will Never Do Again? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Thing You Did In A Relationship You Will Never Do Again? (2620 Views)

TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / Remove Sex From Relationship You Will Discover This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Thing You Did In A Relationship You Will Never Do Again? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 21, 2017
I'm not a "never" person. I live in the now and I don't do regrets.

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Did In A Relationship You Will Never Do Again? by Prettyenit18(f): 8:02pm On Jan 21, 2017
Memorize his done number cry
Re: One Thing You Did In A Relationship You Will Never Do Again? by Prettyenit18(f): 8:03pm On Jan 21, 2017
Memorize his fone number cry
Re: One Thing You Did In A Relationship You Will Never Do Again? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 21, 2017
[quote author=extwoo post=52993855]Told her my ATM pin[/quote
Extwooooo shocked shocked shocked

Which of them did you give undecided tongue
Re: One Thing You Did In A Relationship You Will Never Do Again? by minexpo(m): 8:22pm On Jan 21, 2017
Mehn......I tnk God I av been delivered from over caring attitude grin I was just too caring embarassed
Re: One Thing You Did In A Relationship You Will Never Do Again? by feyiflutist(f): 8:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
ashewoboy:

hope you are beautiful like this in real life? i wanna get married to you alreadycheesy.

lolzzzzz grin
Re: One Thing You Did In A Relationship You Will Never Do Again? by extwoo(m): 9:44pm On Jan 21, 2017
[quote author=Aderola15 post=53012168][/quote]

All
Re: One Thing You Did In A Relationship You Will Never Do Again? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 21, 2017
extwoo:

All
Lol grin cheesy tongue
Re: One Thing You Did In A Relationship You Will Never Do Again? by rockyh(m): 11:39pm On Jan 21, 2017
minexpo:
Mehn......I tnk God I av been delivered from over caring attitude grin I was just too caring embarassed
[color=#990000][/color]same with me
Re: One Thing You Did In A Relationship You Will Never Do Again? by mickeyrova(m): 6:19am On Jan 22, 2017
Trust issues seems to be the most recurring phenomenon here.
The key to overcoming that heartbreak that occurs when that trust is broken is to just trust that the other person will use his head only.Always expect that anything can happen.
Life is not all that rosy as we all know.
Re: One Thing You Did In A Relationship You Will Never Do Again? by dingbang(m): 6:12am On Jan 24, 2017
No matter what we say about love, we keep coming back for more.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 3 Real Reasons Why Men Don’t Want You After Having S*x With You. / What Kind Of Pre Wedding Photoshoot Is This? / Glutimax For Bigger Butts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.