Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,769 members, 7,824,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

One Thing You Did In A Relationship You Will Never Do Again? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Thing You Did In A Relationship You Will Never Do Again? (2549 Views)

TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / Remove Sex From Relationship You Will Discover This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Thing You Did In A Relationship You Will Never Do Again? by mickeyrova(m): 7:41am On Jan 21, 2017
Mine is to say "I love you".
Re: One Thing You Did In A Relationship You Will Never Do Again? by extwoo(m): 7:57am On Jan 21, 2017
Told her my ATM pin
Re: One Thing You Did In A Relationship You Will Never Do Again? by modelsms(m): 8:05am On Jan 21, 2017
Mine is being too busy for myself and others.
Re: One Thing You Did In A Relationship You Will Never Do Again? by myfantasies(f): 8:09am On Jan 21, 2017
Mine was making him my number one priority wen to him i was just an option

Now i know better

Never making dat mistake again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Thing You Did In A Relationship You Will Never Do Again? by 2SWT(f): 8:40am On Jan 21, 2017
myfantasies:

Now i know better

You're Not alone in this

I've learnt to set my priorities right
Re: One Thing You Did In A Relationship You Will Never Do Again? by Bunker1(m): 8:46am On Jan 21, 2017
myfantasies:

Now i know better

I hate to see people that hurt their woman, some good guys are still out there, don't take that step. I adore my lady...some girls are God sent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Thing You Did In A Relationship You Will Never Do Again? by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 21, 2017
having sex embarassed
Re: One Thing You Did In A Relationship You Will Never Do Again? by Marrtynze(m): 8:49am On Jan 21, 2017
Gave and showed her too much attention and love, don't do that again, now you get wat U deserve
Re: One Thing You Did In A Relationship You Will Never Do Again? by ashewoboy(m): 8:50am On Jan 21, 2017
L0velyn:
having sex embarassed

you can do it outside relationship? oya, let's do it.
Re: One Thing You Did In A Relationship You Will Never Do Again? by ashewoboy(m): 8:51am On Jan 21, 2017
i have never been in a relationship.
Re: One Thing You Did In A Relationship You Will Never Do Again? by Airtimex(m): 8:57am On Jan 21, 2017
To believe everything he said..
Re: One Thing You Did In A Relationship You Will Never Do Again? by rawpadgin(m): 9:14am On Jan 21, 2017
Airtime:
To believe everything he said..
He nigur u gay
Re: One Thing You Did In A Relationship You Will Never Do Again? by SINZ: 9:22am On Jan 21, 2017
L0velyn:
having sex embarassed
embarassed
Re: One Thing You Did In A Relationship You Will Never Do Again? by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 21, 2017
Re: One Thing You Did In A Relationship You Will Never Do Again? by fayded(m): 9:35am On Jan 21, 2017
fall in love... would never do dt
Re: One Thing You Did In A Relationship You Will Never Do Again? by CoolVoice(m): 9:47am On Jan 21, 2017
L0velyn:
having sex embarassed

Why hate having sex? Natures natural goodness shocked
Re: One Thing You Did In A Relationship You Will Never Do Again? by CoolVoice(m): 9:49am On Jan 21, 2017
rawpadgin:
He nigur u gay
I tire ooo
Re: One Thing You Did In A Relationship You Will Never Do Again? by CoolVoice(m): 9:52am On Jan 21, 2017
2SWT:

You're Not alone in this

I've learnt to set my priorities right

Some of us (guys) can be an ass... But you'll sure find someone that will appreciate you for everything you are....but Dont mess it up as well thinking he's a MUMU..
Re: One Thing You Did In A Relationship You Will Never Do Again? by thowbie7ven(m): 10:10am On Jan 21, 2017
L0velyn:
having sex embarassed
Why?...you never enjoyed the sex part?
Re: One Thing You Did In A Relationship You Will Never Do Again? by popefuse(m): 10:34am On Jan 21, 2017
myfantasies:

Now i know better

eeyah sowiooo
Re: One Thing You Did In A Relationship You Will Never Do Again? by mickeyrova(m): 1:45pm On Jan 21, 2017
Marrtynze:
Gave and showed her too much attention and love, don't do that again, now you get wat U deserve
Confirm..
Re: One Thing You Did In A Relationship You Will Never Do Again? by luscioustrish(f): 4:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
Trusting him 100% even though I could see the lies on his phone,from the moment I saw MIL as a contact I should have ended it,he lied about impregnating a girl until she gave birth to twin boys and he still lied about them being his kids and called them his nephews angry

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Did In A Relationship You Will Never Do Again? by mickeyrova(m): 4:49pm On Jan 21, 2017
luscioustrish:
Trusting him 100% even though I could see the lies on his phone,from the moment I saw MIL as a contact I should have ended it,he lied about impregnating a girl until she gave birth to twin boys and he still lied about them being his kids and called them his nephews angry

Hmmmm.I guess trust is a luxury you can't afford anymore.
But,if there is always something fishy,then there is something fishy!
Re: One Thing You Did In A Relationship You Will Never Do Again? by akaahs(m): 4:58pm On Jan 21, 2017
-Unprotected sex
-Trust
Re: One Thing You Did In A Relationship You Will Never Do Again? by amazybaby(f): 5:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
Mine was sacrificing all my trust and care for my man all to find out in d end that I was just a substitute and would never try such again
Re: One Thing You Did In A Relationship You Will Never Do Again? by KingRex1(m): 6:03pm On Jan 21, 2017
amazybaby:
Mine was sacrificing all my trust and care for my man all to find out in d end that I was just a substitute and would never try such again
90% of ladies would keep saying this.. If you'll never do it again simply cus one bloke messed up, it means you'll have no real relationship anymore. Punishing yourself and the new guy ready to commit, while ur previous crazy boyfriend still enjoys his life out there.
Re: One Thing You Did In A Relationship You Will Never Do Again? by feyiflutist(f): 6:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
trusting and loving him completely...... :'
Re: One Thing You Did In A Relationship You Will Never Do Again? by refiner(f): 7:17pm On Jan 21, 2017
Trusted him wholeheartedly....

Never knew he was a dickhead!...

Maybe because he was a musician,and famous!

Never will I trust a guy!
Re: One Thing You Did In A Relationship You Will Never Do Again? by Airtimex(m): 7:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
[quote author=rawpadgin post=52995649] He nigur u gay [/quote

How do you do.
Re: One Thing You Did In A Relationship You Will Never Do Again? by ashewoboy(m): 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2017
refiner:

how old are you again? i don't get. when did you start having boyfriend?
Re: One Thing You Did In A Relationship You Will Never Do Again? by ashewoboy(m): 7:32pm On Jan 21, 2017
feyiflutist:
trusting and loving him completely...... :'

hope you are beautiful like this in real life? i wanna get married to you alreadycheesy.
Re: One Thing You Did In A Relationship You Will Never Do Again? by LePrezident(m): 7:35pm On Jan 21, 2017
refiner:

That's a very strong statement to make at this point.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NOLLYWOOD Has Really Turned Into Something Else SEE PROOF / How Much Would It Cost To Organize A Beach Wedding In Lagos / Hey Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.