Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates (63784 Views)

Ifeoma Okeke Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Scandal, Makes Revelations / 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage / Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 21, 2017
Tatafo
Re: Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 4:51pm On Jan 21, 2017
d
Re: Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates by 2shur: 4:52pm On Jan 21, 2017
baba forgeh all na lie.
tonto never smoked weed.
wtf.
baba if ai see am say she smoke weed.
i go ph for mmm
na tobacco she dey smoke.
her life of opo don come bac.
na benson tins.
cold benson with esse cigarettes.
churchill don tire for her matter
he don see say tonto toto no sweet again
no level.
she don dey take cigarrette with codeine and cocaine.

tonto never smoke ganja.
lailai

bich
she don cast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates by shamecurls(m): 4:52pm On Jan 21, 2017
That's why have always preferred Steven Keshi to Ramsey Noah when it comes to basketball

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 21, 2017
wizflower:
Was even about asking of when and where their white wedding will held

Nor be only held na Edward.
Re: Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 21, 2017
Sounds fake
Re: Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates by Raymysterio(m): 4:53pm On Jan 21, 2017
First let me fault this write up. The weed I know doesn't make anyone violent. Weed is a sedative that makes the one who took it very dull, lazy and in a quiet world of his or her own. Trying to connect weed and violence is the point at which I fault this whole story. Now am not saying Tonto doesn't smoke nor smoke weed. Am not saying Tonto can be or not be violent. But trying to connect her behaviour to weed intake is absolutely a scientific false. Alcohol, I can accept. Don't ask me how I know. I've don't research on drugs. One of my academic thesis is on "Effect of Drug Abuse among Youth". That's said, during my University days...lots of guys in my hostel smoke weeds. lots of them made 2.1 And mostly non violent. Always quiet. Sleepy and red eye... eating too much and slow in responding to speeches and actions.

4 Likes

Re: Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates by miqos02(m): 4:53pm On Jan 21, 2017
tonto
Re: Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates by curvilicious: 4:54pm On Jan 21, 2017
cry
Re: Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates by mccoy47(m): 4:54pm On Jan 21, 2017
bornmekus:
Ok

Lol grin
Re: Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
Jimi23:
Stupidity is when a rich man like Churchill chooses to marry a weed smoking Tonto when there are millions of decent, more beautiful women in Nigeria just because he wants to leverage on her popularity to get known.
He should have chosen any of the other decent celebrities even prettier than Tonto if he was that desperate to get popular and become a public figure. Smellos.

You lie sir! Where are the million decent beautiful girls? In Nigeria or in Heaven? Wake up from your sleep and stop deceiving yourself. Very few Nigerian girls are nit like Tonto. Virtually all of them are the same!

1 Like

Re: Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates by AngelicBeing: 4:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
cheesy
This is what happens when you use girlfriend as wife.
And use wife as Personal assistant.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates by Endtimesmith(m): 4:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
#Toto/dick......Na wa!
Re: Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates by Proffdada: 4:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
If it's true, I pity the because it'll grow up with cannabis withdrawal syndrome cry
Re: Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates by CaroLyner(f): 4:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
who is the domestic staff?
no single evidence

1 Like

Re: Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates by miqos02(m): 4:59pm On Jan 21, 2017
LegalBaby:
flirtykaren is the new viviangist,all they do is post lies
funny enough we see their cooked up junk on front page
priceaction:
This particular blog can lie for the world. I know they always cook up stories to catch up , from fake twitter stories to all manner of fake stories. So I will rather pass. Until those involved openly say the causes of the problem, I think it is hear say and non of anybody's bussinesses.
DamiG:
All this bloggers and their lies,writing fictional stories just to get clicks,F!Ck em all angry angry

Man must chop
Re: Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 21, 2017
manneger2:
And some people will believe this write up
if u folo tonto up before she got married, u wld neva doubt dis.infact av bin expectin dis..right from wen she dey smoke weed on set n fighting on set

1 Like

Re: Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates by Larrykaysail(m): 5:00pm On Jan 21, 2017
modelsms:
Tonto from day one never looked like someone that would stay in marriage. In fact the separation is even long over due.
why? You want to marry her?

1 Like

Re: Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates by tman14(m): 5:01pm On Jan 21, 2017
Jimi23:
Stupidity is when a rich man like Churchill chooses to marry a weed smoking Tonto when there are millions of decent, more beautiful women in Nigeria just because he wants to leverage on her popularity to get known.
He should have chosen any of the other decent celebrities even prettier than Tonto if he was that desperate to get popular and become a public figure. Smellos.

I agree with your first sentence. But I feel he saw her rather as a charity case that he is obliged to help.
Re: Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 21, 2017
The damn maid should shut the eff up. Who asked her. If am tonto ll sue the heck out of him or her. Cheap publicity. And all those weak males concurring , ur wife made in hell is on the way.
Re: Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates by thesicilian: 5:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
The last straw that did not only break the
camel's back but eventually killed the camel...
Hahaha. I like the way Nigerians amend our ancient sayings
Re: Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates by Toks2008(m): 5:05pm On Jan 21, 2017
modelsms:
Tonto from day one never looked like someone that would stay in marriage. In fact the separation is even long over due.

Oga Aproko..don't be too quick to judge...there are 3 sides to a story..

One fact remains...NO MARRIAGE IS PERFECT...I wish them a speedy reconciliation.
Re: Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates by ngmgeek(m): 5:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
Re: Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates by Toks2008(m): 5:10pm On Jan 21, 2017
Raymysterio:
First let me fault this write up. The weed I know doesn't make anyone violent. Weed is a sedative that makes the one who took it very dull, lazy and in a quiet world of his or her own. Trying to connect weed and violence is the point at which I fault this whole story. Now am not saying Tonto doesn't smoke nor smoke weed. Am not saying Tonto can be or not be violent. But trying to connect her behaviour to weed intake is absolutely a scientific false. Alcohol, I can accept. Don't ask me how I know. I've don't research on drugs. One of my academic thesis is on "Effect of Drug Abuse among Youth". That's said, during my University days...lots of guys in my hostel smoke weeds. lots of them made 2.1 And mostly non violent. Always quiet. Sleepy and red eye... eating too much and slow in responding to speeches and actions.

Away from Tonto's story...

Do you know there are different types of weeds and different reactions?

We have

Oshogbo weed

Ajegunle weed

Orubebe weed

Brazilian weed and so on...

maybe you should try taking a mixture of Oshogbo weed mixed with Orubebe weed and garnished with Brazil substance and see the reaction before you conclude...lol!

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates by no1madman(m): 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
egopersonified:
Na so you con run from naija go ghana as your wife dey smoke and breastfeed. Where the pikin go con run go now. Anyway, I file this report, awaiting it's 3days grace for authentication or rebuttal.
D pikin go run back to her mama Toto.
Re: Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates by ElsonMorali: 5:17pm On Jan 21, 2017
Fiwasayo:
This isn't true abeg,fake news.

How d'you know it isn't true?
Re: Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates by Franchise21(m): 5:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
She even managed to stay long in the marriage. Tonto ain't a wife material

In other news, Mercy Johnson Okojie is still happily married...

Pass that info across to Tonto grin
Re: Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates by kemelyt: 5:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
Old habits are very hard to completely stop.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates by kemelyt: 5:19pm On Jan 21, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Hmmmm.... if this is true, then it's very sad. I really thought this chic had changed.

Old habits are very hard to completely stop.
Re: Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates by alexiej(m): 5:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
modelsms:
Ah! May God forgive u
Re: Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates by Mayflowa(m): 5:23pm On Jan 21, 2017
modelsms:

Truth be told, Tonto has been good in marriage. She adores her hubby and do things she never did like cooking. It was her husband infidelity that provoked her into her old self. Now there is fierce burning furry and the centre cannot hold!

It would be hard for her to be good again because love has left her. It is not in her nature to be good. It was achieved by love. Now the husband must know the manner of person his wife is. He should better run far if he like his life

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama / Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Wizkid On His MOBO 2017 Awards Win / Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.