Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

I Was Having Headache But Nurse Titi Pulled Out My Small But Mighty P..(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Having Headache But Nurse Titi Pulled Out My Small But Mighty P..(pics) (3444 Views)

Caught My House Girl Peeping While I was having sex with My Wife / Okada-man Was Having Sex With Married Woman Under Tree / How Did You Know Your Girlfriend Was Having Sex With Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Having Headache But Nurse Titi Pulled Out My Small But Mighty P..(pics) by fairlyusedpant: 12:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
I was seriously having headache last night and i told nurse titi about it, so she came straight to my house and she went straight to my trouser and pulled out my small but mighty purse or you can call it wallet, but i do call it my purse because i do put lots of money inside it, but she wanted to see if there was money, because i was still owing her for the last time i bought drugs, so when nurse titi checked my purse, she saw 18 million there sorry i mean 18 thousand there, and she decided to give me injection, then immediately the headache went away, all thanks to nurse titi, and i finally paid her all the money i was owning her, and we later did some praise and worship and some prayers before she left

3 Likes

Re: I Was Having Headache But Nurse Titi Pulled Out My Small But Mighty P..(pics) by Burgerlomo: 12:47pm On Jan 21, 2017
U dis pesin again? grin
Re: I Was Having Headache But Nurse Titi Pulled Out My Small But Mighty P..(pics) by fairlyusedpant: 1:23pm On Jan 21, 2017
Burgerlomo:
U dis pesin again? grin
what i do? cheesycheesycheesy
Re: I Was Having Headache But Nurse Titi Pulled Out My Small But Mighty P..(pics) by Burgerlomo: 2:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
fairlyusedpant:

what i do? cheesycheesycheesy

I expected nurse Titi to pulled out something very interesting out (Konji) instead of useless mighty wallet, who wallet epp? But why are you always putting people on suspense with your topics? Good job though, keep it up. grin
Re: I Was Having Headache But Nurse Titi Pulled Out My Small But Mighty P..(pics) by fairlyusedpant: 2:40pm On Jan 21, 2017
Burgerlomo:

I expected nurse Titi to pulled out something very interesting out (Konji) instead of useless mighty wallet, who wallet epp? But why are you always putting people on suspense with your topics? Good job though, keep it up. grin
gringringrin
Re: I Was Having Headache But Nurse Titi Pulled Out My Small But Mighty P..(pics) by Yinkey6(m): 5:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
fairlyusedpant:
gringringrin
Kudoes, bro. I find your stories quite interesting.lol
Re: I Was Having Headache But Nurse Titi Pulled Out My Small But Mighty P..(pics) by hordhunharyor(m): 10:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
lemme collect offering
Re: I Was Having Headache But Nurse Titi Pulled Out My Small But Mighty P..(pics) by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:51pm On Jan 21, 2017
God punish ur p
Re: I Was Having Headache But Nurse Titi Pulled Out My Small But Mighty P..(pics) by Anoti1(m): 5:13am On Jan 22, 2017
Come dis guy, no dey carry pesin play o undecided

(1) (Reply)

More Revelations About Introverts / SHOCKING! Teacher Caught Banging His Female Student In The Bush After School 18+ / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sleeping Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.